The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 2: Maitland Bay

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Maitland Bay - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

Exhibitions on the Beach

Saturday Morning, October 23, 1999

I awoke sometime later, feeling completely disoriented. The room was not completely dark, as some light crept in from around the curtains. The room was unfamiliar, and I had lost feeling in my left arm. Then I saw the woman lying next to me, my arm around her, and memories of the evening started to come back to me. Did it all happen to me? The scenes in the salon, dinner, the wild lovemaking, plus the scenes from the neighbouring apartments? I guess it must have. And Angie - I never seriously considered that she would be interested in me, as much as I might have hoped there could be something for us. Or was her behaviour - actually, our behaviour - so far out of character that she will be embarrassed or ashamed or angry with me?

As these thoughts flooded through my brain, I realised what had woken me - my bladder had refilled, and it was calling to me with some degree of urgency. Not as urgently as it was yesterday afternoon in the salon, but I needed to extract my arm from under Angie and find my way to the bathroom. I tried to slide my arm out from under her without waking her, but she stirred and rolled over to face me.

“Mmmm how’s my lover man?” she asked dreamily and kissed my lips softly. “I do love you Will”, she said, stroking my face.

“I love you too, Angie,” I replied, “but I need to have my wake up pee.”

“Oh, can I watch?” she asked, excitedly.

“I guess so.” That answered one of my questions; she did like to watch people pee.

“Anyway, it is time we were up; it is after 8 am,” she said.

I rolled off the bed and moved towards the bathroom. She sprang behind me, placing her arms around my waist. “I could hold it and aim it for you,” she said, sounding like a child wanting to play with a new toy.

“Well, you can hold it for me if you want. Just stop playing with it like that or I won’t be able to pee at all,” I said, taking her hand off my prick as she was trying to stroke a full erection from it. “I can’t piss if it is erect, you know.”

“Then we had better do it right now, cos I want to practice that standing up trick, and I want you to help me with it. And if that makes you hard, then you will be stuck”.

We stood in front of the toilet, and she pointed my half-erect prick at the bowl. It took me a little while to get use to the feeling - a woman’s arms wrapped around me, holding my prick, with her breasts pressing into my back. But the pressure on my bladder was enough, “here it comes,” I said as the pee started to flow.

“Oh, I can feel it flowing up your shaft,” Angie said.

She played with squeezing it, aiming the piss right for the middle of the water in the bowl, then around the edge. Finally, with a few spurts and dribbles, it was over. “Better shake the last few drops out,” she said, stroking my prick slowly several times. Angie let go of my prick - now quite erect - and turned me around and kissed the tip.

“My favourite toy” she said, then took the head inside her mouth and sucked gently.

“OK, my turn now”, she said. “Let’s try the shower in case I spray everywhere.” I stood behind her, but then saw a hand mirror on the vanity shelf.

“Here,” I said, “I can hold this so you can see clearly”.

I held the mirror down low in front of her knees, angling up to her groin. The mirror clearly reflected her pussy, the lovely dark blonde curly hair, her lips, already moist with her juice, even her puckered arse.

“Now, spread your legs slightly, and place your hands either side of your pussy, and pull the lips gently apart.”

Her pussy opened up in the mirror, and we could clearly see the darker red flesh inside her lips, the swollen bud of her clit, and the wetter opening of her cunt. Just above that was the pinhole of her urethra.

“Oh, I have never seen myself that way before,” Angie explained. “It is not anything like they show you in textbooks.”

“Your pussy is beautiful, Angie,” I said, and slid my little finger around the rim of her cunt. “Watch how I can slide a finger inside you.” She gasped as my finger slid inside her cunt, and as I pulled it back out slowly, it was glistening with her wetness. “Does that feel as sexy as it looks?”

“Oh yes, that feels so sexy. But I have to piss real soon. What else do I have to do?” she asked.

“Hmmm. What if you tilt your hips forward slightly - unless you really want to piss on your feet!” I said. I took my finger from her vagina, and touched the tip of her pee hole with my finger. “Now that is what you have to focus on, keep your lips back and away from there, and with some gentle pushing, try to focus the stream, and maybe steer it from side to side.”

“OK, I think I get the idea,” Angie said, studiously looking at her pussy’s reflection in the mirror. “Here goes”.

Kneeling down next to her hips and holding the mirror, I could see her squeeze her cunt slightly and looked closely at her pussy. The opening to her pee hole seemed to enlarge slightly, and a thin stream of piss came out, and hit the shower wall.

“Yay,” I cheered, “that’s it.” Another, stronger steam came forth, and I concentrated on making sure the mirror showed all the details.

Angie started to get a fit of the giggles, and lost control of her pissing. Several hard squirts sprayed out, hitting the mirror, my hand, her feet, and she gave up trying to control her pissing. I placed my hand against her pussy, feeling her piss run over my fingers until she was empty.

“Well, that was a good start until you started laughing,” I said. “At least you got to see how it could be done. I guess it just takes practice.”

“You know,” Angie said, “that’s the first time I have really seen myself piss - I mean, seeing the piss actually come out of my pee hole. I have seen lots of other people pissing - I like watching that - but I have never seen myself do that until now. It should just take some practice to get it right. Now, let’s have a shower.”

We had a quick shower, and dried ourselves together. Then the washing machine was turned on, so I would have something to wear. Time for breakfast, there was coffee, orange juice, toast, and breakfast cereal. As we sat at the counter, Angie asked what I would like to do for the rest of the weekend.

“Unless you just want to go home, happy with the one-night stand,” she said.

“I was kinda hoping you weren’t going to kick me out,” I said. “But I will have to be back at my place on Sunday morning, I have laundry and other housework to get done. But that’s not for another twenty-four hours. Well, it looks like a lovely summer’s day - we could go to the beach if you want,” I suggested. “Have you ever been to Maitland Bay?”

“No,” Angie said. “Where is that?”

“About 45 minutes north from here, close to Gosford,” I replied. “Until last year, the only way to get there was by boat, it’s just on the other side of Broken Bay to Pittwater. There’s a rough track that they put in through the National Park about twelve months ago, but my four-wheel drive can get us there without problems. It is lovely and unspoiled, and the water is clear. There are no facilities though, but we can take food and drink from my place.”

“That sounds great. I love going to the beach, but you will have to keep the sunscreen on me, otherwise I will burn. Let’s see how your clothes are”

My jeans and shirt were still damp, but dry enough to wear. The warm day would dry them off quickly enough. Angie put on her bikini, and a tee shirt and shorts over that. She grabbed a large bag with her towel and sunscreen, and we were off. My place - actually, the apartment I was looking after for Garry and Kate - was about thirty minutes away. We took a train back into the city, then a bus across the bridge to Cremorne. Back at my apartment I changed out of my jeans (now almost dry) and into my swimmers and shorts, I told Angie to grab some drinks from the fridge. I collected a medium sized cooler, and started to pack what she had selected. “That wine you brought last night was good, can we take a bottle to two today?” Angie asked.

“Sure, but remember I have to drive,” I said. “There should be some bottles in the back, behind the fruit juice.”

We loaded the cooler with the two wine bottles; some water, soft drinks, glasses, and bottle opener, and I made us some sandwiches. Within a few minutes we were once again ready to hit the road, this time in my little Suzuki 4WD.

“Do you want to go topless?” I asked Angie.

“You want to see my tits again, Will? Already?” she teased.

“No, not you. The car.” I replied.

Since it was such a lovely day, I took the soft top off and left in the back of the garage. “It’s not much of a car, but it will get us there and back again.” With our stuff in the back, we were on our way to the beach.

After we had driven a few minutes, I decided to ask Angie about some of the things we had done since yesterday evening. “Umm, Angie,” I asked tentatively, “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, Will, anything” She looked at me and gave me a “melt your heart” smile.

“Do you, I mean, does, umm,” I wasn’t quite sure how to ask her. “Does watching other people turn you on?” There. I said it.

“Yes, it does,” she replied. “I have always got a thrill from watching people do things. When I was a young girl, I lived with my cousins in the country for a few years. I had three cousins, Emily who was a year older than me, and her twin brothers who were just younger than me. Emily was the boss of the four of us, and if we were playing outside, she would just tell her brothers if they had to pee ‘Just pee against a tree’. Well, that fascinated me - they both had penises, but I didn’t. If Emily wanted to pee, she would just pull her pants down and squat on the ground. At first I was embarrassed; at home I would never have peed outside, but after a while I got used to it. Plus, of course, on a farm there are always animals shitting and pissing, and mating, too. You get to learn about the facts of life pretty quickly on a farm. Well, at least some version of the facts of life. According to Emily, the male animal placed his penis into where the female animal pissed from and pissed into her. I always think that she would have got a rude surprise when she found out exactly what did happen. But that spurred my interest in pissing - not drinking it, or anything like that - but seeing people pissing turns me on. Like it did yesterday - seeing you pee your pants in my salon got me so hot. Mind you, I was already turned on a bit anyway.”

“Well, if I hadn’t had to piss so badly, the things you were doing to me may have caused another type of large wet area in my jeans,” I said. “What you were doing do me; massaging my scalp, rubbing your breasts against my shoulders, even pressing your legs against my thighs; was very arousing. Anyway, there may be some opportunities to see the sorts of things we like to see at the beach. You know there are no public toilets there, don’t you”

“No, I didn’t know that, but I suspected it when you said ‘no facilities’. Are we likely to see something?” Angie asked, her voice tinged with excitement.

“Quite probably. There are not huge crowds of people who go there, but most people seem to discretely step up behind the bushes at the back of the sand. It wouldn’t be too hard to find a suitable observation place without drawing attention to ourselves.”

We continued to make small talk as we drove the last few miles to the turn off. Selecting the low range, four-wheel drive position on the transfer case, and engaging the locking hubs on the front wheels, I turned onto the dirt track that made its way through the coastal scrub to the beach. Bumping and bouncing, we negotiated the rough track. I thought back to the first time I came to Maitland Bay, back in the summer of 1973 / 74 it would have been. There was no road down through the National Park, the only access was by boat, at least Lori had her father’s boat, and Lori, Cathy, Janelle, and I spent lots of time on the sand here. I thought back to that time, and a wave of sadness washed over me, Janelle was dead, and Lori ... well, she might as well have been dead, she had ignored me for almost twenty years. Then, when Lisa and I had our own boat, we would often go there with other friends ... No, now was not the time to think about that, I pushed those thoughts out of my head; here I was with another lovely woman, why dwell on the past?

“Gee, just as well I had a piss this morning,” Angie exclaimed. “This would bounce anything out of me!”

“Yes, it is not the smoothest of roads. But it keeps the masses away,” I replied.

We parked under a tree, in an area where there may have been twenty or thirty other vehicles scattered over the informal parking area. It was only a hundred metres or so to the edge of the sand, a pure white strip of beach about 300 metres long, stretching some fifty metres to the blue water.

“Oh, it’s so beautiful,” Angie said. “Where should we go?”

I indicated a place about forty metres to our right, up near the back of the sand. There were a few other people nearby, a woman sitting up on a backrest reading a book, three younger girls closer to the water, and a family group with two young children further along. Most of the people were up a bit further, and closer to the water, where the cliffs rose about thirty metres above the sand. “This looks pretty good, what do you think?” I asked Angie.

“Lovely, Will, this is great,” she replied, dropping the bag with our towels on the sand.

“I will put our cooler with the drinks just back here under the shade of this bush,” I said. Do you want anything to drink now?” The lady nearby looked over her sunglasses at me and smiled, and I returned the smile, nodding a “hello” to her.

“Is it too early for some wine, Will?” Angie asked.

“It’s never too early for good wine, Angie,” I replied, grabbing a bottle, the opener and our glasses. Angie had spread out our towels, and I took off my tee shirt and placed the bottle and glasses on it. “Do you want some sunscreen on you first?” I asked.

We rubbed the sunscreen into each other, and then I opened the wine bottle, pouring two glasses. We sat there in the sun, watching the ocean, drinking our wine, enjoying the lovely summer’s day. I gazed around, observing some of the others on the beach. The two young kids nearby were building sand castles, and when they tired of that, tried to bury their father’s legs in the sand. Then the older one ran to the water’s edge, and came running back with a long piece of seaweed, which he proceeded to torment his younger sister with. Angie and I laughed at their antics. Closer to the water, the three young women seemed to concentrate on their suntans, and from the scraps of conversation that drifted our way, could talk of nothing other than the boys they knew. Meanwhile, the woman on the other side of us continued to drink and read her book, like us, enjoying the sun.

After about an hour, I suggested we cool off in the water, to which Angie readily agreed. We walked down to the water, and then ran and dove into the small waves. We fooled around in the waves for a while, then swam out about 100 metres from the shore, and started to kiss. “Mmmm, that’s nice Will. Now if those young kids were a bit further away from us, I could be tempted to get some sun on my boobs. Would you like that?” Angie asked me.

I slipped two fingers inside her bikini top, squeezing her nipple, which was erect from the chill of the water.

“I think I will have to rub some sunscreen on it first, though. We don’t want them turning all red, do we?”

Angie laughed, and wriggled out of my grasp. We both swam to the shore and as we walked up the sand to our towels, we noticed the family starting to pack up their things. “Here’s your chance, I said.”

We dried off, and lay down on our stomachs. I had just closed my eyes, letting the warmth of the sun dry my back, when Angie nudged me, “Look Will, you were right about people using the bushes to piss in”. The woman who had been sitting near us was starting to walk to the bushes behind the sand. “She has been drinking all morning, ever since we arrived. No wonder she has to go up there.” Angie said.

We discretely watched her walk behind a large bush, maybe seven or eight metres from us. I could make her out through the branches, and saw her bend down, and start to slide her bikini bottoms down, when she suddenly stood up, and moved across a bit further, probably to better screen her from people further along the beach. But as she squatted down, a gap in the bush gave us a perfect view of her bottom half. I looked to see if Angie was watching, and her eyes were riveted on the scene about to unfold. Right in front of us, the woman pulled her bikini bottoms down, turned to face in our direction, and held one of the bush branches to steady her. Behind her, a large thicket obscured any view of her from other directions.

We held our collective breaths as she parted her legs, and I saw she had a neatly trimmed bush, with two puffy pussy lips already spread apart by her fingers. It was almost as if she was aiming her pussy towards us. Then, with a trickle that quickly grew to a gush, she started to piss. Her free hand was at the top of her pussy, spreading her lips, and then she started to stroke and rub her pussy. Slowly at first, a finger circled around her clit, and as her pissing came to an end, she rubbed her whole pussy faster and faster, her fingers glistening with her juices and piss. Then, we saw her tense, and I could have sworn I heard a soft groan from the bushes. We could see the large dark patch on the dirt where she had pissed; Angie was right, she must have drunk a lot of fluids today.

She stood up, pulling her bikini bottoms up, and as she walked back to her chair, we sat up, looking at the ocean. We acted as if we hadn’t even noticed she had gone, but from the corner of my eye, I noticed she angled her chair a bit more towards us.

The family with the young children had left, so Angie took her top off. Noticing that, the woman must have thought it would be ok for her to remove her top, which she did, revealing two sizeable breasts topped with the largest, brownest areolas I had seen. “Are you thinking about licking chocolate coated ice cream cones, Will?” Angie whispered to me with an evil grin on her face.

“Quiet, Girl!” I admonished her. “Do you want the whole beach to see what I have in my pants?”

She said to me softly, “I think I have to piss too Will, but I want you to watch me here. Move around in front of me.”

Angie had moved off her towel, and was sitting on the sand with her legs in front of her, her knees bent. I moved so I was directly opposite her, my feet pressing against hers. With her hands between her legs, she dug a small hole in the sand directly in front of her pussy. I watched as she made some preparations, and again noticed the woman sneaking looks in our direction. Angie must have noticed too, as she raised her leg on the side facing the woman a bit higher. Pulling the crotch of her bikini bottoms to one side, she spread her legs a bit wider, and whispered, “Here it comes.”

Slowly, her pee started to flow from her pussy into the hole she had dug. With one hand, she kept pressure on her pussy so the piss didn’t spurt out too hard, and spray around between us. I was sure the woman was watching us; she no longer kept her head down towards her book. Angie’s pee continued to flow into the hole, soaking into the white sand. The hiss of her pee was unmistakable; it sounded incredibly loud to me, but I doubted even the woman nearby could hear her. The sight was such a turn on to me though; seeing this wonderful woman emptying her bladder into the sand only a few feet from me.

Finally, the flow turned to a dribble, and Angie gave her pussy a rub, pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms across, and filled in the now very wet pit just in front of her. I decided that I too needed to piss, so I said “my turn now” as I scooped a hole in the sand between us. Raising a leg slightly to give our anonymous friend a clear view, I pulled my swimmers to one side, and held my prick near the hole. With everything I had seen over the last few minutes, it took some concentration to convince my bladder and prostate that I really wanted pee to flow through my prick, and not semen. But then with a spurt, I started to pee. I gently squeezed my prick to control the flow - I wasn’t sure that Angie wanted me to piss all over her pussy; at least not right at the moment. I glanced to the right, and the woman watching us now had slipped a hand between her legs, and was gently stroking her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

There is nothing so enjoyable than having a nice long piss on a summer’s day at the beach, knowing two women are watching you; one from two feet away, the other trying to watch you without being observed. I dragged it out for as long as possible, keeping a steady flow of pee into the sand. Finally, I was finished, and squeezed the last few drops into the sand. I put my prick back into my swimmers, and covered over the sand.

“Angie, I really should put some more sunscreen on you, you don’t want to get burnt, you know,” I said as I stood up. I spread her towel out, oriented such that her feet (and pussy) would be pointing directly towards the woman. “Lie down here while I get the oil, I will do your back first.”

Angie winked at me as she lay down on her stomach on the towel, her legs slightly apart. I knelt next to her on the sand, and squeezed the sunscreen onto my hand. Slowly, starting at her shoulders, I massaged the cream into her skin. By the time I reached the top of her bikini briefs, the woman was watching us closely. I then moved to her feet, and spread her legs wider. I could see a large dark patch at Angie’s crotch, I am sure a combination the pee and the moisture of her arousal were the source of the wetness. As I slowly worked up one leg, rubbing the oil into her legs, I noticed the woman had now turned even more to watch us, her legs apart, with a hand slowly brushing the crotch of her bikini bottoms. Finally, both legs were finished, and I said, “OK, on your back and I will do your front.”

As Angie turned over, she whispered “God, Will, you have got me so hot and wet. I can feel my pussy dripping as it is!”

“Just wait, honey. We are putting on a show here for our friend. Think you could handle more rubbing?” I asked.

“Oh please Will, my pussy is burning up!” Angie pleaded with me.

I checked around, the three other women had finally gone down to the water. The only other person near us was the woman watching our show. First, I used my towel to brush the sand off her breasts and stomach. Then, I squeezed a large blob of cream into my hands, and started to massage it into her chest. I spent lots of time running my hands around her breasts, teasing her nipples to make them even harder and more erect. It took all my control not to suck those buds on the spot. Angie had moved her legs wide apart, and I am sure the large, dark wet area around her pussy was visible to the woman watching. I now moved down, rubbing cream on to her stomach, every so often letting my hand flick over the top of her bikini bottoms. Each time I did that, Angie would moan softly with desire.

Now, I moved to her feet, kneeling next to her and glancing towards the woman. She had pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, and was slowly stroking her pussy. She must be as hot and wet as Angie was. As I started to rub her legs, I could see that not only was the crotch of Angie’s bikini briefs soaked, but also a wet area was starting to appear on the towel underneath her butt. As I moved my hands higher up her legs, I caught the unmistakable musky scent of her arousal. Angie was as aroused as I had ever seen her.

Finally, her legs were done. I looked at her and smiled, and slid a hand inside the crotch of her briefs. She was soaking, her pussy drenched in her juices. I pushed the crotch of her soaking briefs aside, and her pussy lips were red and swollen, her clit pushing through the inner lips, and the opening of her cunt a dark red. I let a finger slide up and down, from the tip of her clit, between her lips, around her cunt opening, and right down to her asshole. Even that was so drenched I could slide my finger inside a little.

“Please, rub my pussy Will,” Angie pleaded with me.

I moved to make myself more comfortable, and so I could glance at our observer, and placed two fingers on her pussy. As I rubbed up and down Angie’s pussy, I would slide both fingers deep inside her. A quick glance showed me our watching friend was doing the same, sliding a finger in and out of her cunt. As Angie’s breathing came faster and faster, I sped up my rubbing, alternating between rubbing her clit, and sliding one or two fingers inside her.

After a minute or two she said, “I’m going to come Will,” and raised her knees.

As she came, she lifted her butt off the ground, and I felt her cunt clench my finger tightly. With each spasm, a little spurt of pee would come from her. I don’t know how long her orgasm lasted, or how many times she squeezed on my fingers, but it was a very long and powerful orgasm.

When her breathing had returned to normal, she said, “Wow. I have never come like that before. Just as I thought it had finished, another started straight away. What did our friend do?” She asked.

“She is still slowly stroking her pussy, watching us. Maybe it is her turn to show us something now.” I replied. Let’s lie down and casually watch her.

Angie took a large gulp of water, and we lay down on our towels, on our stomach, watching the woman without making it appear we were watching her. “Urk” exclaimed Angie. “Even here I am on the wet patch!”

Once we had settled down, and made it appear as if we were taking a snooze in the sun, the woman was now facing directly towards us. She had placed her book down, and making sure no one else was watching, moved her hands to her bikini briefs. Pulling the crotch to one side, she spread her legs and started to rub herself; much in the way I had been rubbing Angie. First slowly around her clit, then pushing two fingers down her pussy and around her cunt. Slowly, she slid one, then two, and finally three fingers inside, pushing them slowly in and out for several strokes. She looked around, then brought her hand to her mouth, and sucked each finger clean.

“That is so hot,” I whispered to Angie.

“Yes, I loved it when you did that last night after fingering me too,” she replied.

“I love how you taste, Angie,” I said, “I could taste you all day.”

The woman took another large drink from her drink bottle, and started to rub her pussy again. She must have drained the bottle, because she took hold of it, and started to rub the top up and down her pussy, and then slowly slid the bottle inside her cunt. She looked directly at us as she masturbated herself with the bottle, at the same time rubbing her clit faster and faster. I could see her large nipples had swollen into two big brown nubs, almost like two acorns.

“Could you imagine sucking on those nipples?” Angie asked me.

“Uh huh,” I replied, “I would have to be careful they didn’t poke my eye out!”

The woman seemed to be close to coming, as she had pushed the neck of the bottle hard into her cunt, and as she pushed her head back, I could have sworn she squirted as she came. This time we did hear her groan with pleasure as her orgasm swept over her. After she had regained her breath, she pulled the crotch back across her pussy, and brought her drink bottle to her mouth. Placing her lips over the top, she tilted it up, sucking her juices from the top and neck, and drinking whatever was inside. She then looked at us, smiled and winked.

“After that, I need a swim to cool down” Angie said.

“So do I, but there is no way I can stand up for a few minutes,” I replied. “I must have an erection almost as large as that guy’s last night. At least it feels as big and hard.”

“God no, I hope not. If your prick is anywhere near that size, you aren’t getting it anywhere near my pussy, Will.” Angie protested. “Roll over on your side and let me see.”

I rolled over so I was facing her. Angie reached down and released my erect prick from the confines of my swimmers. With everything I had seen in the last 30 minutes, the head was all swollen and purple, the tip sticky with pre-cum.

“Still not too large, thank God,” Angie said as she started to stroke me.

She reached down to her crotch, coating her fingers with her sticky juices. Rubbing her fingers around my prick, she started to stroke me. “I want you to come for me now Will. Shoot your sperm on my tits, come for me.” I am sure the woman was also seeing this, and I closed my eyes and felt the wonderful sensations in my prick.

“I’m going to come, Angie, I’m about to come,” I cried, just before I felt my balls erupt. The first two or three spurts were strong and hard, and left her breasts dripping with my come. A few more spurts left her hand and my prick sticky with white gobs of come.

“Now that was a good one,” Angie said, “any further and I would have tasted your right from the tap.” She brought her hand to her mouth, and sucked her fingers clean. Then with a finger, she wiped my come from her breasts, licking her finger each time. “Mmmm, you taste pretty good too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.