The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 9: Showing Some Restraint

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Showing Some Restraint - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

A New Experiment

Monday – 6th December 1999

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and found that Angie had curled up next to me. I needed to have a pee and tried to crawl out of bed without waking the other two up.

I didn’t put the bathroom light on but sat on the toilet and began to pee. Halfway through, the door opened, and Angie slipped in.

“So, how did it go with her?” she asked me. “You were both dead to the world when I came to bed.”

“Yeah, it was pretty tiring,” I said. “One thing though, afterwards Jenny told me that she loved me.”

“I knew that,” Angie said. “I’ve known that for a while, she and I have already talked about it.”

“And Sue?” I said.

“Did she tell you as well?” Angie asked.

I nodded, and got off the toilet, so Angie could sit down.

“You’re becoming quite popular, aren’t you,” she said, as she started to pee. “I might have to book ahead so I can spend time with you. Now, do you think you have anything left for me?”

“Maybe a quiet one, cuddling in bed,” I said. “I have to be at work in the morning, you know.”

We returned to bed, and I curled up behind Angie, sliding my prick between her buttocks. She shifted her position, so my shaft was lying along her pussy, and she pressed her hand against it. I slid back and forward, feeling my prick sliding along, the head pushing her lips apart. When she was wet enough, she guided my prick inside her, and leant forward so I could slide all the way inside her cunt.

“Oh, that’s so good,” she sighed. “I don’t care if you come or not, I love how it feels inside me.”

I continued to thrust back and forward, feeling my prick gripped by her wet cunt. I could feel her fingers rubbing her as my prick slid in between her lips, and she pressed the tip of her finger against my shaft. Soon, she was pressing her fingers against her clit, rubbing herself faster. With a soft groan, she came, and I could feel the spasms in her cunt as she did. I kept sliding in and out, feeling my orgasm approaching.

“Are you going to come in me?” she asked softly. “I would like that so much if you could.”

“I’m very close now,” I whispered back.

A few more thrusts, with Angie’s fingers on my shaft were all it took. I held her tight as I spurted inside her, and she sighed with delight as she felt my hot fluids flood her cunt.

“Oh, lovely,” she sighed.

I just held her tight and drifted back to sleep.

Jenny was still sound asleep when I woke in the morning, but Angie stirred when I tried to slide out of bed. We both went to the bathroom; I had a quick shave while Angie started her shower. We had a quick shower together, and then we both dressed for work.

As I was getting my jacket from the closet Jenny woke up.

“Oh, are you leaving me already?” she said sleepily.

“Time for work,” I replied. “But do I get a kiss first?”

“Mmm, please,” she sighed, and pulled my face down to her for a long, deep kiss.

“Careful, or I won’t want to get to work if you keep that up,” I said. “Maybe I will have something for you tonight if you are a good girl.”

“And what if I’m a bad girl?” she said, winking.

“Then I’ll have a lot more for you,” I replied.

I smiled as I left the bedroom, and I kissed Angie goodbye.

“I might have something for her too,” she said. “I’ll give you a call later this morning if I can arrange it.”

“Arrange what?” I asked.

“Wait and see,” she said cryptically.

Time to leave for work, I put on my jacket, grabbed my brief case, and left the apartment, walked up to the train station, caught the train into the city, then walked the short distance from the Martin Place station to the office. I hung my jacket up and switched on my computer. ‘Less than three weeks until Christmas,’ I thought to myself. ‘I am really looking forward to some time off after the New Year, maybe two months off will be just what I need.’ I had been working constantly for over eighteen months, and I probably needed some time away.

When I opened my email system, I saw the unanswered emails from Lori and Cathy. I had made a note to reply to both, but somehow in the events of the previous week, other things took over. No sense in putting it off further, I thought. Lori first, I decided.

From: Will Morris <will.morris@itsd.nsw.gov.au>
To: Lori Earle <earlybirdlori@hotmail.com>
Date: 6/12/1999 7:45:27 AM
Subject: Re: Howdy Stranger

I know, I did promise to send you a proper reply, didn’t I? And that was a week ago? I didn’t forget about you, I promise. Well, other things came up and last week was a madhouse here. I understand what it’s like trying to compose a proper email reply – I could picture you in the airport business class lounges working on your laptop.

Firstly, I agree with you about putting stuff behind us. We both somehow stopped behaving like people who loved each other and turned into selfish kids. Why couldn’t we have realised that back in 1980?

Secondly, what you said about what happened around Cathy’s wedding – if only you had told me initially or contacted me when you first thought of it. Sure, I went with Janelle – but we were both invited, separately though, but we had only got back together the week before. Seriously, if you had, and I had not started dating Janelle, things would have been far better. You know how that relationship ended, her death in a car accident on the night we announced our engagement. But there’s more to the story behind that, something I’m not proud of. I’ll have to tell you one of these days.

I seem to have made quite a habit of ending relationships in an unhappy way. Before that, I had been going out with a woman from work, that was going fine until she ended it, because her father didn’t want her going out with a non-Catholic, particularly someone with my reputation among the more conservative Catholics – you recall all the fuss over pursuing the Catholic sex abuse stuff.

But that wasn’t what I wanted to write to you about, not initially. I wanted to fill you in on some of the things I have been up to since then.

I then wrote a page or more on the jobs I had, my University career, how with Mary Beth, Michelle, and David we had built a successful company, and mutual friends I was still in contact with. I didn’t dwell on my marriage, which even though it was over, for many years was a good – in fact, a great – marriage, and a highlight of my life. But I didn’t want to appear to be gloating to her about being happily married, even though that had ended in tragedy.

So, that’s pretty much it, at least as much as I can think about right now. By the way, I did come across several photos of you and I the other night – up on top of the Harbour Bridge, and some other locations around town. They reminded me about the great times we had together.

Enough of all this sentimental reminiscing crap! Please keep in contact, and when you get here next month, we must get together again.

You have a great Christmas, by the way, and I hope to hear from you soon.{bt}

Love,

Will

With that one sent, I composed another to Cathy – using her new Hotmail address, as I wasn’t sure if she would still be working in Canberra, with access to her old work email system.

From: Will Morris <will.morris@itsd.nsw.gov.au>
To: Cathy <kazza2712@hotmail.com>
Date: 6/12/1999 8:25:42 AM
Subject: Hello You

Well, I think I owe you an email – but I won’t use your (old?) work email address; I’m not sure if you are still working there.

I got the message that you will be up here sometime in the week before Christmas, and David is helping bring your stuff up and put it in storage. We’ll be over at Mona Vale on Christmas Day, not sure if we will have time to drop in then, but we will love to come over on the 27th. You know what they say about the number ‘42’ – the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything? Maybe we will finally make sense of things in the next twelve months.

A bunch of us are likely to be out on the Harbour on Boxing Day to watch the Sydney to Hobart start – since we are so close to Rushcutters Bay and the CYC, several others are gathering here first, then we’ll meet the boat about 11. If you want to join us, there’s room for one or two more.

Plus, I’ve added your name to the people I’m bringing along to the office on New Year’s Eve. We should get a great view of the fireworks, and if the Y2K shit hits the fan, you’ll be in the centre of it for Australia.

Talk to you later,

Love

Will

With that out of the way, I started on the real work. About ten, my phone rang; it was Angie asking if I could pick up a ‘special package’ at lunchtime.

“I spoke to Ros about what Jenny had been fantasising about,” she said. “You know, some bondage stuff, and all that. She’s at that sex shop in Newtown we went to the other week, do you think you could go over there at lunchtime, it’s just around the corner from the station?”

I told her I would be able to do that, and she said I should ask for ‘Mistress Samantha’. It all sounded a lot of fun, and I promised that I wouldn’t peek inside the package until she got home.

Around noon, I walked down to the train station, and took a train to Newtown. I found the store and went down into the ‘dungeon’. Various leather items were displayed on the opposite wall, while next to the door books and videos were on display.

“May I help you?” the woman behind the counter asked.

She was a moderately attractive looking woman; probably around my age, looking more like an accountant or lawyer or any of the other professionals occupying the building, rather than a sales assistant in a sex shop.

“I hope so,” I replied as I walked up to the counter. “I’m looking for Mistress Samantha.”

“That’s me,” she replied, “What can I do for you?”

She offered her hand, and I shook it. She had a firm, warm grip.

“I have come to collect a package for my girlfriend, Angie Clark,” I explained. “I believe she arranged for you to put together some items for her?”

“Oh, yes, you must be Will,” she replied. “Nice to meet you.”

“Yes, Will Morris,” I said. “It’s a rather interesting place, I’ve been here a few times over the years.”

“Would you like me to show you around? I’ll get my assistant to get that package for you.”

“That would be great, thanks,” I replied.

“Alice!” she called out. “Can you bring that package for Ms Clark?”

“Yes mistress,” a voice answered from the back room.

“Now, here we have our specialist outfits,” Samantha said, showing me the racks of clothes. “You would be surprised how many women like to dress up, to role play as it were.”

I nodded as she showed some of the outfits.

“Nuns, nurses, policewomen seem to be the most popular,” she explained. “Those that give a woman a feeling of empowerment. But the other more traditional ones – tavern wenches, medieval ladies, and ones like that are popular too.”

“You’d be surprised how many women are into bondage, too,” she continued. “Although maybe you aren’t. Maybe you could get one of these to wear for Angie?” she suggested, showing me a range of leather contraptions. “Designed to constrain the penis, you see, and emphasise the testicles. Do you want to try one on?” she asked, smiling at me.

“Um, maybe not today,” I replied. “They look at bit uncomfortable, but I suppose that’s the purpose of them.”

“Actually, they aren’t all that uncomfortable, that is, they’re not actually painful,” she added. “I do have a range of cock rings, too. Various sizes and styles, all designed to prolong the man’s erection and delay orgasm.”

“Interesting, I guess I might try one of those one day,” I said. “You seem to have a wide range of products. I should be heading back to work, but thanks for showing me around. What do I owe for Angie’s package?”

“She’s already paid for it,” Samantha said. “I’d love to have the two of you in here one day, I’m sure you could find lots of things both of you would enjoy.”

I picked up the package; it was a large sized cardboard box, wrapped in plain brown paper.

“Here,” Samantha said. “Take one of our cards, if you want to visit us again. I hope you enjoy what Angie has in store.”

“I’m sure I will, thanks,” I said as I left the store.

My curiosity almost got the better of me, wanting to see what was in the box, but I promised I wouldn’t peek at it. I suspected it was probably some bondage things, from what Angie had told me Jenny was curious about, and some of the things ‘Mistress’ Samantha had mentioned. I would find out soon enough, I told myself. When I got back to work, I called Angie and told her I had collected her package from Mistress Samantha’s.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, nothing more exciting than continuing to write the final report. Around five I decided I had done enough for the day and left the office to catch the train home.

Angie and Jenny arrived home about six, Jenny had spent the day at the UTS campus, talking to her course advisors and lecturers, and getting lists of reading material. She was going to spend the next two days looking around the shops in the city, and I tentatively agreed to take a few hours off on Wednesday afternoon to go with her. I still had a few things to get for Christmas myself and having Jenny with me would probably make the whole shopping exercise bearable.

When we had finished eating, Angie asked if Jenny and I could clear the dishes while she prepared something in the bedroom. I was sure it involved the items that I had picked up for her from ‘Mistress’ Samantha’s earlier that day, but I said nothing to Jenny. About ten minutes later, Angie returned from the bedroom.

“I have something special planned for you, Jenny,” she said. “You go into the bedroom, get undressed and wait for us. Will, you come with me to the bathroom.”

Jenny jumped up, and almost ran to the bedroom. I followed at a more leisurely pace, wondering just what was in store. Once in the bathroom, Angie undressed, and told me to do the same. Once I was naked, she handed me the “sling” I had worn the other weekend.

“That’s your costume for the evening,” she said.

She then pulled her attire from the box I had picked up at Mistress Samantha’s; a pair of thigh high black leather boots, a pair of black leather crotchless panties, and a black leather bra contraption – well, I guess it was a bra, although there weren’t cups as such, just leather bands circling her breasts.

“You know Jenny wanted to experiment with some mild bondage?” she asked me. I nodded in reply, still trying to fit into the sling. “Well, that’s what we are doing tonight, giving her a sample. I got some velvet lined wrist and ankle restraints, too, and I will strap her down to the bed, and blindfold her. Now, the critical thing to remember is the ‘safe word’ – ‘elephant’. If she says that, then that means she wants to stop, right away, understand, no matter what you are doing?”

I nodded again, amazed at what Angie was starting to put on.

“Her saying ‘no’, and struggling is all part of the playing, you see, unless she says the safe word, it’s all part of the game,” she explained. “There’s a lot of trust involved, with all of us, and a big part for us is as soon as Jenny says ‘elephant’, then that means she wants the play to stop immediately, no matter what we are doing – even if you are fucking her, mid stroke, you will have to stop, and get off her. Understand?”

Her voice had started to become very serious, almost commanding. Maybe she had already started to assume the role of the dominatrix.

“I understand, and as soon as she says ‘elephant’, I stop everything,” I replied. “How did you come up with that word?”

“We agreed on a word that was easy to remember, but would never come up in normal conversation,” she explained. “Now, before we go out, here’s what you must do. I will be in complete control; I will give you instructions, and you will do exactly what I say, when I say it. You won’t question me; you won’t say anything unless I ask you a question. To put it bluntly, you are my slave for the next few hours, and you will give me total obedience. Is that clear?”

I was amazed at the change in her voice, her attitude, and her mannerisms. It was as if she had changed completely into character; her eyes looked at me steadily, and her lips were pressed into a thin line.

“Perfectly clear,” I replied, trying to sound subservient. “I do exactly what you tell me to, I obey you without question.”

“Good, I knew you would understand the situation,” she said. “I will have to discipline Jenny, most likely, and if I must do the same to you, it will lessen the impact for her. Now I want you to zip up my boots.”

I knelt at her feet and pulled the zipper up on each boot. They were the highest boots I think I had ever seen, the tops going halfway up her thighs. Once her boots were done, Angie started to apply makeup; blood-red lipstick, black eyeliner, and a light powder to make her skin look even paler. Finally, she took the final item from the box; a short leather riding crop and slapped it against her palm. She looked – and acted – impressive; she appeared to be several inches taller than I knew she was, and as she tapped her crop against the side of her boots, I felt in awe of her.

“Right, follow me to the bedroom,” she ordered, and strode out of the bathroom.

As we entered the bedroom, Jenny was sitting naked on the bed. The covers had been removed, leaving just a plain white sheet covering the mattress.

“Did I give you permission to sit down?” she barked at Jenny. “I told you to wait for me in here, not to lounge about like a lazy, good for nothing slut!”

“But you didn’t...” Jenny began to say.

“Silence! Did I also give you permission to try to excuse yourself?” Angie continued, now standing over Jenny, and emphasising each word with her crop. “You seem to have forgotten just who you are, missy. Now get up and lean over the chair. I won’t stand for impertinence, and you need to be reminded of that.”

Jenny’s face went pale, and her eyes opened wide.

“You’re not going to ... whip me?” she stammered.

“Silence!” Angie barked. “Not another word, or you will get double. Bend over that chair, right now! Slave, stand in front of her and hold her shoulders down, so she doesn’t try to escape or struggle away.”

Jenny quickly moved to the chair, and leant over it, her hands holding onto the legs to steady herself. I moved to stand in front of her and held her shoulders. As Angie moved behind her, I could feel Jenny start to shake.

“Now, how many strikes does your behaviour deserve?” Angie asked out loud. “Six, I think; two for being lazy, and two for each time you were impertinent. Three on each cheek should be a reminder to you on how you are to behave in my presence.”

Angie drew her arm back and gave Jenny a firm blow with the crop on her buttocks. While it wasn’t hard, I could see a faint red mark from where the leather had hit her flesh. Jenny made no sound, but I could feel her body flinch. Angie continued with the remainder of her punishment, a total of six blows to Jenny’s backside, three on each cheek as promised.

“Now, on the bed,” Angie commanded. “I have promised my slave some entertainment this evening, and you have been selected to provide it for him. It has been quite some time since I let him have his pleasure, and you are a pretty young thing. Slave, you may strap her to the bed!”

I moved across to bed, and noticed Angie had already tied four leather straps, designed to attach to the wrists and ankles, to the bedframe.

“No, you can’t...” Jenny started to say. “I’ve never ... I’ve never had a man; I don’t want him to do those things to me.”

“Silence!” Angie commanded her, slapping her leather crop against the side of her boot. Do you want another six stripes on your backside? If I didn’t have another use for your pretty lips and tongue, I would have you gagged as well. Strap her down and blindfold her. I don’t want her to take pleasure from seeing what you will be doing to her.”

Jenny started to whimper, and I looked across at Angie, slightly concerned. I assumed this was all part of the play-acting, but I wanted to be sure. Angie nodded at me, so I pushed Jenny down on the bed, putting all my weight on her while I fastened the leather straps around her ankles. I noticed they were lined with a soft, velvety liner, no doubt to prevent chafing the skin.

Once her legs were secured, I turned around to fasten her wrists. She had sat up on the bed and was starting to struggle against me. I forced her back down, pressing a hand to her breast as I did. Even though she tried to push me off her, I had no difficulty fastening the first wrist restraint, but the second took some more effort, as Jenny struggled. I had to press her shoulder to the bed with my knee and use both hands on the restraint. I stood up, and watched as she strained against the restraints, but she could only twist her body slightly in each direction.

Angie handed me a black silk cloth, and I folded it over several times until it was about two inches wide, and then tied it around her head, completely covering her eyes. Jenny had stopped whimpering, and lay stock still on the bed, no doubt waiting for what Angie had in store for her. I couldn’t help noticing that her nipples had become quite erect, and the skin around her breasts was starting to develop a pink tinge.

“Well, you say you’ve never had a man before?” Angie said softly. “That’s not what I have heard. But we shall see, won’t we?”

Angie stood over the bed, and looked down at Jenny’s body, stretched out on the sheet. She took her leather crop, and started to trace it over her skin, starting at one hand, and lightly dragging it down towards her shoulders. As Angie bought the crop close to Jenny’s shoulders, she let the tip brush along the sensitive skin of her underarm, then traced a line across the top of her chest to her other shoulder. Jenny strained slightly, trying to get the leather to rub against her breasts. Angie noticed her straining, and quickly flicked the crop so it hit an erect nipple.

“So, you want me to give those breasts some attention?” she said and laughed softly. “You need to be patient, girl. But maybe soon enough you will be crying for them to be left alone.”

She slowly drew the crop up Jenny’s other arm, watching as Jenny shivered as the light touch of the leather teased her sensitive skin. Jenny strained against her bonds, twisting her body from side to side trying to get her nipples to brush against the hard leather.

“Lie still!” Angie snapped.

With a flick of her wrist, Angie whipped the leather crop above Jenny’s breasts so that the flexible tip snapped against an erect nipple. Jenny let out a cry as the leather struck the sensitive skin.

“Do you want some stripes across those pretty titties?” she warned her. “I could make them match the stripes on your arse cheeks.”

Jenny lay still, whimpering softly. A large red mark started to bloom on the side of her breast where Angie had struck the soft skin with the leather crop.

“Now, would you like a matching one on your other titty?” she said, her voice ominously low.

Angie slowly rubbed the end of the crop against the side of Jenny’s other, unmarked, breast. Jenny slowly shook her head from side to side, and Angie changed the position of the crop, so the flexible tip was now rubbing against the erect nipple.

“My, those little buds look very tasty now, don’t they?” Angie said. “Would you like someone to taste them, to suck them?”

Jenny silently nodded her assent.

Angie turned the crop and pointed directly at my chest.

“You!” she commanded. “Suck her tits. But gently, slowly, you’re not here to slobber all over her, not yet anyway.”

I moved over to the side of the bed and knelt on the floor so I could suck one of Jenny’s breasts.

“Just the nipple,” Angie directed. “I don’t want to see your lips on anywhere but that hard little bud.”

I opened my lips and moistened them with my tongue. I had never seen Angie like this before, and even though I was playing along with the game, I felt very intimidated by her actions and her commanding voice. Placing my head above one of Jenny’s breasts, I let my lips close around her erect nipple, and started to suck gently. As I sucked, I could see the tip of the leather crop brushing over Jenny’s stomach, as Angie continued teasing her with it.

As I sucked, Jenny arched her back, trying to get me to take more of her breast in my mouth. I opened my lips wider, and sucked harder, feeling more of her soft flesh around my lips.

“No!” Angie said sharply. “I said to suck her nipple, not the whole breast. Now move around this side and suck the other one. Just the nipple, no more!”

I quickly moved around to the other side of the bed to obey Angie’s direction. As I walked past her, I looked at her and gave her a quick smile.

“Hurry up!” she said, not smiling at me. “We don’t have all night while you dally around. I want to see you sucking that nipple.”

I quickly knelt on the other side of the bed and began to suck Jenny’s nipple. Angie resumed rubbing the tip of the crop on Jenny’s stomach, slowly letting it move lower and lower, towards her spread crotch.

“So, you are enjoying this,” I heard Angie say. “Our little virgin has a very wet pussy already, and no one has begun to touch it yet.”

I could feel Jenny strain upwards slightly, probably trying to get her pussy closer to Angie’s leather crop.

“I think I can find something to wet the leather with down here,” Angie said, almost to herself. “That will make it slide in easier.”

I looked down from the corner of my eyes to see Angie starting to slowly rub Jenny’s pussy with the tip of the riding crop. I couldn’t see her pussy, but I could imagine the thin tip of leather pushing her lips apart as it moved between the wet pussy lips. Jenny moaned softly, and shuddered several times, probably when Angie pushed the crop against her clit.

“That’s enough attention to her tits for the moment,” she commanded me. “I want you back here, looking closely at her tight, wet, little cunt. If you are good, I will let you fuck that soon, you want her tight, wet, little virgin cunt, don’t you?”

I nodded and answered simply “Yes, Mistress.”

Kneeling at the foot of the bed I could clearly see Angie’s crop sliding up and down along Jenny’s pussy. She was already quite wet, the end of the handle was glistening with wetness where her lips had smeared her juices over it, and I could see the entrance to Jenny’s cunt open slightly as Angie would press the tip of the crop against it.

“Look closer,” Angie commanded. “I want you to see every detail of that tight little cunt I am going to let you fuck.”

I leant forward on the bed, lying between Jenny’s legs, my face only inches from her exposed pussy. Her lips were red and swollen and glistening with her wetness. Angie slid the end of the crop along her pussy, pressing the tip just into her open cunt. Jenny arched her back, trying to somehow push the crop in deeper. She then pulled the tip out and rubbed in back up her pussy to press it against her swollen clit. I could easily see up into Jenny’s open cunt, the darker red flesh dripping with her juices.

“Get some ice cubes from the fridge,” Angie whispered into my ear. “There should be a tray or two, empty them into a bowl and bring them here.”

I nodded, and silently slid off the bed, and went to the kitchen to get the ice. There were two full trays of ice cubes in the freezer, and I quickly emptied them into a plastic bowl. Back in the bedroom, I showed the bowl full of ice to Angie, and she smiled and indicated I was to put them on the nightstand next to the bed. She was still rubbing the crop up and down Jenny’s pussy and sliding the tip an inch or two inside her cunt.

“Get back on the bed and watch this,” she whispered to me.

I resumed my position, lying between Jenny’s legs. My face was about six inches from her crotch, and not only could I see her wet pussy spread open in front of me, but the musky scent of her arousal was very strong. Angie had spread her juices around her smooth lips, and it had trickled down between her cheeks and had started to make a damp patch on the sheets underneath her.

“Someone has a very hot pussy, I think,” Angie said out loud. “Maybe I need to cool it down a little?”

She took an ice cube between the tips of two fingers and rubbed it around one of Jenny’s erect nipples. Jenny gasped as the cold ice pressed against her skin, and I could see the skin around her nipples pucker up and wrinkle even more. Angie then slowly drew the ice cube down along Jenny’s stomach towards her crotch, leaving a thin trail of water behind it. Jenny strained upwards, wanting her pussy to be touched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.