The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 6: Why People Have to Wear Clothes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Why People Have to Wear Clothes - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

The following mother-daughter meeting was extremely difficult, with much screaming and crying. Dinner was delayed, and then quickly prepared by Marc, Curtis’ father. When Shari and Abbie finally joined Curtis and Marc, they were both clearly exhausted and wrung out.

Abbie explained, “I’m going to very briefly explain what’s been going on with Shari. She has a skin disease called vitiligo. It’s autoimmune, it’s not contagious, but it is very visible. Simply put, a hand-sized patch of her skin has no pigmentation. It’s pink, like a European’s skin, and very visible next to the dark skin on the rest of her.

“You haven’t seen it because the patch is above her genitals. That’s why she’s not dating. That’s why she gets so upset. She’s been feeling like no one would ever want her. This is very wrong, but she has a long way to go before she can feel differently.

“Had I known about this, I would have chosen another place for our vacation, but we are going to make the best of it. Until we can get her to a dermatologist and a counselor, we all need to support her.

“There must continue to be no pressure on her to circulate with the nudists or to take her own clothing off.

“For her part, she’s agreed to use self-control and let us enjoy ourselves during these precious two weeks of vacation.”

Later on, Curtis and Shari were talking privately. “I had no idea about your struggles; no idea about what was going on with your skin. I wish we had the internet up here so I could get more information. But I know enough to support you in every way I can. I love you, sister.”

“I was so jealous of you. For me, this place is like a prison, with trees. I can’t bear to go out with these crazy, shameless, naked people around. People have to wear clothes!”

“I know, I know, Shari. I don’t mean to make it harder for you. Shit. I hate fighting. We’ve always been so close. We don’t quarrel like a lot of siblings do, at least, until recently.

“But please try to be happy for me. I met a girl, and she talked to me instead of barfing and running away. That’s progress, isn’t it?”

“Oh, shut up. I don’t know where this comes from. You are, oh, Curtis, you are completely hot. If you weren’t so shy and nice you could have burned through a bunch of those high school girls. When you’re almost the only black guy in a white school they make up exaggerated stories about your dick. You know they do.”

“Now I have a better understanding about how you weren’t going out with guys. We’re just both needing more self-confidence, I think.

“Give me a hug, and I’m going out to my space. I’ll see you for breakfast.”

Since the rented RV had limited space and privacy, Curtis was set up outside in a large “cabin-style” tent. The space was actually quite comfortable, with an extra-large air mattress underneath two sleeping bags zipped together, forming one large and warm space. He could extend his legs out fully, relax, and think.

With Anja, what did he want? What does she want? What does it really mean, being naked? Mean for him? Mean for her? Tomorrow would be the time for answers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.