The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 4: Confusion and Sadness

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Confusion and Sadness - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Without his shoes, Curtis was at a disadvantage, picking his way over the rocky dirt, twigs, and roots under his tender feet. When he caught up to Anja, she was back at her same spot on the log. His clothes were stacked on her left, and she gestured to her right.

“Sit here next to me. Good. I am talking too much. Not enough listening. Curtis, what are you thinking? Please tell me.”

I don’t like his posture or his expression. He looks sad, not happy.

“I am terribly confused. You are the hottest girl I have ever met, by far. And not just because of your killer body. It’s the way you behave, as if being naked is just normal. And then, when you kissed me, I almost believed you were attracted to me too.

Almost? What the hell?

“But then in a flash you were gone, before I could react, really. We kissed, and then whoosh, you were off.

“Then you were directing me to exercise, first in my underwear, then completely nude. Despite what I had said about being naked.

“You wanted to prove I could be non-pointy in front of you. I was all emotional from my first real kiss, but then you wanted me to not be excited while you all naked and bouncing.

“It was important to you, on the very first day we met, that I strip naked but stay limp while you teased me.”

Oh, no!

“Your first kiss, Curtis?”

Quietly, “It was. Your directions were: ‘hold my breast, big kiss, stare at my body, get naked, watch me bounce, and don’t erect.’ Anja, I complied. I did everything you asked of me.”

What have I done?

“I do NOT understand you. This is not fun for me; you can see I am still limp. I didn’t want to be naked, but here we are. Still. You are just making me unhappy. Manipulating me.”

Hurt and embarrassment are all over his face. He’s not looking at me again—not even in my eyes. There’s more and more anger in his tone.

“I don’t need this shit. I’ll just take my clothes and leave.”

He stood up. “I want to go. I want to go now. At least, just give back my shoes so I can walk over the rocks.”

“No! Wait! Here, here’s all your stuff, I’m sorry.”

Curtis’ grim face was stony. He held out his hands. She handed over the pile, with a contrite expression.

How can I possibly recover from this?

Downcast, she watched the little fish at her feet as he pulled on his shirt, undies, pants, and finally socks and shoes.

I couldn’t bear to look him in the eye. Focusing on his collarbone, I begged.

“Curtis, I was wrong. I am not directing, I’m asking. Come back here tomorrow at ten o’clock. PLEASE. Give me a chance to apologize and to explain. I will wear clothes! No funny stuff. Will you come?”

At this point, I’m desperate.

One last quiet plea, urgently, “I’m really very sorry. Please come.”

I waited. And waited.

Finally, heavily, “Alright, I will.”

As he picked his way through the trees on the opposite side of the creek, he glanced back at Anja. She didn’t notice this; her face was buried in her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.