The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 3: Exercises

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Exercises - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

“I asked those gym questions for a reason. Let’s go burn some calories. Come with me this way to the big meadow; it’s about fifty yards.”

She put on her zoris (Japanese sandals, a.k.a. flip flops) and left Curtis stunned. It took him a while to collect himself and follow her.

At the meadow, a huge tree provided a shade and a clear space for the two of them. “This will be our practice area, Curtis. I want you to take off your shoes, socks, and pants.”

Consternation.

“Anja, I already told you, I’m not getting naked today!”

We’ll see about that.

“Chill, you still have underwear on, let’s just call them gym shorts. You can’t move around freely in long pants.”

Reluctantly, Curtis disrobed down to his plain white cotton briefs.

Oh, the white underwear against his black skin—it’s blinding! Nice bulge, though. Let’s get him sweating.

“OK, warming up, let’s start with some squats.”

After fifteen minutes, Anja stopped the exercises.

“OK, good job. You just spent a quarter hour working out in front of a naked woman. But there’s nothing going on downstairs; you’re fine. We’re going to do 15 more minutes now, this time without those tightie-whities. They look totally ridiculous on you anyway.

He’s reluctant, but why? There’s nobody but me around.

“Hurry up! Jumping-jacks!”

After 15 more minutes when Anja next called a halt, their joints were loose, but they were not terribly tired. His conditioning matched his musculature; he could have exercised more without strain, and she was just as aerobically fit.

“Thanks for the little workout, Curtis. I was making a point, though. Not once in the whole half-hour did you get an erection. Even with the cute naked girl bouncing, jumping, and thrusting almost in your face. This was non-sexual nudity.

“I want you to feel comfortable when you visit my house and play with my equipment. That is, Onni’s exercise equipment, down in our basement. You will be fine, no embarrassment, because you will be busy. Just like today. Just like in the mixed gym. Just like someday in an open shower room.

“You can be in naked situations, and Junior down there will behave himself. Do we understand each other?”

“Yes, Anja. It’s all as you say. I’ll put my clothes back on now.”

WHAT? I’m at my wits’ end. WHY?

“YOU WILL NOT! I’m taking your clothes and going back to our log.”

I grabbed my breast and shook it at him.

“Have you forgotten her already?”

Anja grabbed his clothing and stalked off. Curtis followed, sheepishly. He had to. Otherwise, he would be returning naked to his family’s campsite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.