The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 30: Tricia

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Tricia - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Benny opened the apartment door and greeted his girlfriend with a hug and a kiss.

“Hey, Tricia! Want a drink?”

“Sure.”

She started wriggling out of her top, but then froze.

“You must be Tricia. I’m Shari, Shari Morneau. It’s nice to meet you.”

Tricia turned to face her, with one arm bound up halfway out of her sleeve. Shari reacted by tugging at her own clothing.

“It’s fine, they told me you were a nudist, too.”

Relieved, they finished undressing while smiling at each other. Then Tricia turned back to face Benny and folded her arms, crossly.

“What’s your problem?”

“Sorry.”

Benny hastened to undress. The girls were facing him, but he was facing the bedroom doors and saw Charlie emerge, then quickly retire back to his bedroom. Then Charlie reappeared, now naked as well.

“I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. So, you’re Charlie’s cousin, and you’re a student at UVA?”

They all chatted for a few minutes, but then Shari held up her hand.

“I’m sorry, I’m being rude. Benny has been missing you something terrible, Tricia, and you two should be in bed together. We can chit chat later. But, one question. He’s rigid and damp at the tip, no surprise. But so is Charlie, and he hasn’t looked at me at all since you walked in. Why is that?”

They all looked uncomfortable, exchanging nervous glances.

“Come on, it’s obvious, just say it.”

“I haven’t touched Charlie since you came to town, Shari. But, before that—”

“Oh, please. I am the opposite of jealous. Tricia, you’re a knockout. It would be so unfair for you two to prance around naked in front of him and not expect him to react. Yeah, just like that. But, just one thing, though.”

“Yeah?” Charlie was still looking nervous.

“If it’s you and Tricia, then it’s me and Benny, too. Objections?”

(Original Version Posted: Dec. 2022, Revised and Expanded Version: Feb. 2024.)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.