The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 29: Billie and Bettie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Billie and Bettie - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Onni was past official probation and was on permanent salary at the medical center, with a bump from his starting rate. Almost without exception, the nurses (male and female) made him a favorite, as he seemed to be everywhere helping with patient care. Many of them had come to realize just how often they needed his help and strong arms, and they appreciated his sunny personality and work ethic. Even the grumpier patients seemed to be more relaxed when Onni was around to help.

Billie and Bettie were two nurses in their late twenties working in the same division. They weren’t being very obvious, but most knew they were living together as romantic partners. Billie took Onni’s arm and invited him to join them for lunch in the cafeteria.

“Onni, Bettie and I want you to come home with us. Um, to our bedroom.”

“OK, but, why? How can I put this delicately? I thought you two had no use for a penis-American.”

“I suppose we give that impression. But in reality, we are bisexuals, and we’ve been fantasizing about you.”

He looked across the table to see that Bettie’s nipples were denting the front of her scrubs. With a subtle movement, she squeezed in on the sides of her breasts, pushing them farther out and tight against the pale blue fabric. Unconsciously, he licked his lips, and Bettie smiled.

Billie was well aware of all of this, and (unseen by the other diners) slipped her hand between his legs to fondle his hardening erection.

Interested, but uncertain, Onni said, “I suppose I could watch you two being, well, affectionate with each other.”

“At least, to start,” replied Billie.

Onni took two blank cards and a pen from his shirt pocket.

“Here’s my number. Give me your number and your address, and I’ll meet you there at 5:30?”

“Perfect. We’ll have dinner together.”

When Onni arrived, the women had thrown together a quick spaghetti dinner. Afterwards, he stood, brought the dishes to the kitchen, and started cleaning up.

“What’s he doing, Billie?”

“He’s washing our dishes! I could scream, I’m so hot for him.”

“Me too. My panties are soaking. Hold up your arms.”

She pulled off Bettie’s top and latched on to her stiff nipples while groping under her waistband.

Ten minutes later, Onni walked out of the kitchen while drying his hands on a dishtowel. He didn’t see his hosts, but he heard moaning from the bedroom. Through the open door, he could see them in a ‘69’ position, enthusiastically slurping and sucking.

Billie, who was on top, noticed their guest.

“Why aren’t you naked?”

And then, “Don’t just stand there with your dick in your hand; fuck me!”

Carefully, he climbed on to their queen-sized bed and placed his knees on either side of Bettie’s head and inside of Billie’s knees. Certain that Billie was plenty wet, he slid his long cock into her just above Bettie’s stunned blue eyes.

At the same time, Billie moaned and pulled with her arms against Bettie’s ass, forcing her clit between her lips and clamping on with firm pressure. Bettie, admittedly, had never seen a real cock so closely before. With the view and the clit pressure, she was moaning too.

He was about two-thirds inserted. Then he saw on the nightstand a nine-inch rubber dildo, which encouraged him to push further. His balls dragged over Bettie’s forehead as his light blonde pubic hair pressed into Billie. He was all the way in!

Somehow, Bettie kept enough of her focus to continue flicking her partner’s clit with the tip of her tongue. It was only moments until both women climaxed.

Then, suddenly, Bettie pushed up and disconnected them.

“Sorry. We need to use a condom, and it’s my turn.”

The women switched their places, and he discovered that Bettie was just as “deep” as her partner. After his delayed but now inevitable orgasm filled the condom, he parked over to the side and cuddled his new lovers. One or the other of them, as they continued to go down on each other’s pussies.

About ten o’clock, they had all finally stopped, tingling and sweaty.

“Can I stay the night?” asked Onni.

“No.”

“No?”

“You’re staying from now on. We’re keeping you. You have ‘morning wood’? I have plans for it.”

“So do I.”

Both of them? He rolled his eyes. “Fuck me!”

“Yes, exactly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.