The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 27: Lifting Weights

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Lifting Weights - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

A few weeks later, Shari had departed for Virginia. Anja was selecting courses to audit at her father’s university, and Curtis attended his training/orientation sessions for his assignment coaching middle school students.

Onni, however, was at loose ends. Already, he was missing Shari. And not just her ass. Anja noticed his inactivity.

“Brother, you need something to do. I have a suggestion, come with me over to the Morneaus for dinner. I think Abbie can get you a job at the medical center. Then you’ll have money, you can get yourself a car, and you can be out where you can meet girls.”

“You think so? Why?”

“I heard Abbie complaining that they were short staffed. Just come with me, it won’t hurt to ask.”

Some hours later, Anja and Onni were seated on one side of the Morneau’s dining table, with Marc on the end to their right, Abbie opposite him on their left, and Curtis opposite them. They were all dressed, and emptied dinner plates were in front of all of them.

“So,” asked Abbie, “does anybody want dessert?”

Curtis smiled, stood up, and began fumbling with his zipper.

“Shit. Curtis, stop that! We’re not at the campground. You know I made a peach pie.”

“Ooh, yes, please!” begged Onni. “So that’s why you had us bring ice cream?”

Anja rolled her eyes. “Onni, don’t be stupid.”

“Yeah, Onni. Don’t be stupid. After pie, you and Curtis need to clean up the kitchen and start the dishwasher. Then, after that, I’ll play with your zippers. Alright?”

“Yes, Mrs. Morneau.”

“Yes, Mom.”

Marc served out the slices of pie, adding a small slab of vanilla ice cream to each little plate using their ice cream shovel. While they were all exclaiming over Abbie’s pie, Onni was almost stuffing his face and easily finishing before everyone else.

“Does he always eat like that?” asked Abbie.

Anja answered her, “No, he’s remembering that he has a question for you, and he knows not to talk with his mouth full.”

“I see. Alright, young man, the floor is yours.”

“Do you remember that Curtis has been coming over to our house and using our weights and exercise equipment that I set up in our basement?”

“I do, yes.”

“Well, I’m not as visibly muscled as he is, but I have developed a lot of strength in the two years I’ve been working out. Now, I see the question you’re about to ask. I was talking to my sister, and she mentioned that your medical center was shorthanded. So, I checked the web site, and there were jobs listed that required strong lifting, like helping to get patients in and out of bed.”

“Onni, are you serious?”

“Very serious.”

“Curtis, really, is he strong?”

“Mom, on one of his basement’s cable machines, I can lift 280 lbs. and he can lift 250 lbs. On that same machine, Anja’s max is 110 lbs. There’s only one thing about Onni that isn’t strong.”

“I’m afraid to ask. What is it, Curtis? What isn’t strong?”

“Pigmentation.”

Marc made a strangled noise and buried his face in his hand.

“Anja, please take away our dishes. Curtis, get your sorry ass into the kitchen while I talk to Onni.”

“I need to tell you, Onni, that I’m in charge of all the nurses at the Memorial Medical Center. And I was about to lose two of my best NPs, nurse practitioners, because they were wrecking their backs while trying to lift heavy patients. We bought a machine, a lift, but it’s unreliable, and it dumped one patient back on the floor. We’re lucky that she didn’t sue us.

“Anyway, if you’re willing to work hard and jump in when my nurses need a strong arm, I can get you a job tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. Full time, full benefits. Is 20 acceptable?”

“Twenty thousand? Sure.”

“No, darling boy. Twenty dollars an hour. That’s almost $42,000 a year, before taxes. But, one thing, I really need you to fly, I mean, FLY, to any bedside you’re called to. I just can’t lose any more nurses. And you’re also going to be doing transport, which means, for example, pushing somebody in their bed from their room down to radiology, that is, x-ray, and back. Deal?”

“Deal! Where do I sign?”

“You’re going to meet me at the front entrance at 9:00 in the morning, and I’ll walk you to Human Resources. But tonight, well, I need to pre-qualify you. Marc, will you join us?”

“Pre-qualify? Alright, Abbie.”

Marc rolled his eyes and left the table, heading for the bedroom, followed by Onni and Abbie. Anja realized she was alone in the dining room and went to the kitchen to help Curtis clean up.

“Hey, baby, want any help?”

“Oh, I’m almost done, but thanks.”

“Good. I’m taking you to bed when you finish so we can celebrate.”

“Celebrate?”

“Abbie’s getting Onni a hospital job. He’s gonna lift patients, that’s what those questions were about.”

“Cool! I just need a few more minutes. You can go hang out in my bedroom, if you want.”

“Dude, I’m going to tell you the secret key to a woman’s pussy. If, for some stupid reason, we don’t work out and you’re looking for sex someday, here’s what will do it. It’s not muscles, a big dick, or being macho.

“All you need to do is stand in a woman’s kitchen and wash her dishes. She’ll be begging for your cock before you can even dry your hands.”

“So, what I’m doing right now is turning you on, Anja?”

“My pussy is dripping wet; that’s right.”

“Tell you what? I’m leaving this pan to soak for a while. Let’s fuck.”

“Yay!”

Meanwhile, in the master bedroom, Marc was sitting on the end of the bed, watching his wife and Onni carry on.

“Onni, help me out of my clothes so you can put me in bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.