The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 25: Children and Parents

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Children and Parents - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Anja left her father faintly snoring in her bedroom. It was only 10:00, and she headed for Onni’s bedroom. She found what she expected: her mother sleeping on her side with streaks of her brother’s milk on her butt and back. Her brother was propped up in bed with his tablet. Judging by his visible hard-on, he was either looking at or reading porn.

“Anja? What is it?” he whispered.

She jerked her head, silently asking him to follow her out. They went to the living room and sat on the sofa together.

“What?” he asked again.

“Dad is in my bed, Onni. No, I didn’t have sex with him. He’s upset; actually, he’s sad. Do you know why?”

“Not a clue.”

“Mom stopped having sex with him.”

“She did? When?”

“After the campground. And, no, it’s not because she was worn out or had medical issues, like Shari had.”

“What’s wrong? I haven’t seen them fighting or even being cold with each other.”

“Whenever she wants sex, Onni, she goes to YOU, not to him. It’s become a habit. You need to lay off.”

“I don’t understand. I’m not pursuing her; she just shows up in here and lubes her ass. It would be hard, uh, difficult, to reject her.”

“I can understand that, Onni. I think we need to make you inconvenient. The first step is that in the morning she’s going to find Dad in my bed instead of the master. Then, tomorrow night and for the next couple of weeks, you’re sleeping in MY bed.”

Your bed? OK.”

“You understand. I don’t think she has the balls to come in my bedroom and tell you to leave me and fuck her instead. Hopefully, she’ll remember that her best lover is the man right in there next to her and get back to having a strong marriage.”

“Do you really think this will work?”

“I do. And, too, I actually miss sleeping with you, Onni. I love you, and I love Curtis now, but one does not prevent the other. I’m sure you know that.”

“Alright, Anja. It’s a good idea. I have noticed that Dad seems down in the dumps lately.”

It about ten days to work, but her plan was a success. Anton came down to breakfast one morning wearing an irrepressible grin on his face. Irina showed up soon after, looking supremely content. She brought him his morning mug of coffee and then interrupted her husband to hand-feed him his muffin. Unnecessarily, he winked at his daughter, who had already concluded that her plan was working.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.