The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 24: Thursday Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Thursday Night - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

A couple of weeks later, Anja walked into the living room about an hour after dinner. Her father was in his chair as usual, but the TV was off, and he was just staring into space.

“Daddy, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, Anja.”

She sat on the padded armrest of the reclining chair and leaned toward him.

“Please, tell me. You look sad. Did I do something?”

“Oh no, Anja. You and I are fine.”

“OK, good. Wait, ‘you and I’? Is it Onni? Mom? The two of them?”

“C’mon, dear, this doesn’t involve you.”

She took a moment and looked at him skeptically.

“I love you. Hey, want a blowjob? No? Please tell me, what is it?”

“Anja, daughter, this isn’t something dads and daughters should be discussing.”

“But, that’s regular families. Not us. You know, something I really appreciate about the Morneaus is that they are all communicating so well, especially now.”

She reached out and took his hand with her hands and caressed it.

“Please tell me. You know I love you.”

Anton sighed.

“Irina has stopped loving me, Anja.”

“What do you mean? I’m not seeing you quarrel. You still talk to each other.”

“We haven’t had sex in weeks. I miss my wife.”

“What? Really?”

“Yeah, she’s only been having sex with your brother—more than twice a week, I think. But when I approach her, she says she’s too tired, or has a headache, or some other excuse.”

“This is very bad. I need to talk to her and talk to Onni. Now that I’m thinking about it, he’s slowed down a lot with me, too. I haven’t paid much attention, because I have Curtis.”

“Irina is in there with him now. I don’t have much hope that things are going to change.”

“I think we need to try. Mom loves you, she’s just distracted. Tell you what? Come sleep with me in my bed. I know you’re tired and sad. You can just cuddle with me—your grown-up little girl who loves you to pieces. Please!”

“OK, Anja, you’ve always loved cuddles, your whole life. I can’t say no. I never have. When you were little, you used to come up and raise your arms to me, insisting I pick you up and hug you.”

Anja didn’t respond to him in words. She slipped off the armrest, and stood near his legs, and raised her two arms, with a big smile. Anton’s reaction was almost automatic; he struggled out of the soft leather chair and firmly embraced his daughter.

She couldn’t see that his eyes were brimming. He felt sentimental and reminisced about when the children were young. He remembered the younger Irina fretting about the changes to her body from being pregnant. Changes that meant nothing to him, not then, not now.

He followed Anja to her bedroom, and fairly quickly fell asleep. He’d had a busy and stressful day at the university, and then the emotional turmoil of the evening tired him further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.