The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 21: Boys in the Basement

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: Boys in the Basement - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

At the beginning of August, Curtis was working out under the Korhonen’s house with Onni. It wasn’t his first time using the equipment. Once again, though, he was mildly irritated.

“I swear, Onni, next time I come here, I’m bringing a conversion chart. I can never remember the formula from pounds to kilograms, and all this machinery and equipment is marked in metrics. Yeah, I know the basic rule, but my arms wobble when I’m trying to do math in my head.”

“That’s why you should only work out with ME around, Curtis. I can calculate while I’m spotting you for safety.”

Anja had just come down the stairs and overheard Curtis complaining.

“Anja, you came down here for another reason.”

“Really?”

“You found out that when I’m straining, like when I’m pushing up on the barbell with those heavyweight disks on each end, that’s when I get all swollen ‘down there.’ It’s physiology, Anja, my blood pressure goes up a lot when I lift weights.”

“That’s what you SAY, but I’ve seen you both get hard down in this basement. Not because of your blood pressure. It’s because you two are actually bisexuals.”

Onni and Curtis looked deeply into each other’s eyes and sighed, theatrically.

“I knew it!” crowed Anja. The boys managed to hold each other’s gaze for a few more seconds, then collapsed into great heaving spasms of laughter.

“Anja,” sputtered her brother, “how often have I shown you how much I love pussy?”

“The truth is, Onni, you are far more fascinated with butt-holes. I guess now we know why. Would you like me to lubricate Curtis so you can penetrate him?”

“Anja, you can’t possibly think I don’t love pussy.”

“Curtis, no, I’m confident in your vulvar preferences. But, wait, Onni is hard. Look at him!”

“Onni, I don’t want to be unkind, but I’m not wanting that type of connection with you. Sorry.”

“OK, fine, but that’s not what is on my mind. Anja, would you consider being a cowgirl with him while I slide into your little pink asshole? That is the idea making me hard right now.”

“Curtis, he wants to double penetrate me, with you in my vagina and him in my ass. I should warn you that you would be feeling him through the thin partition inside me. In other words, your cocks would feel like they were rubbing on each other.

“To me, the combination feels wonderful, but it might make you uncomfortable or squicked.”

“You’re telling me your brother’s pale pencil will feel pounding pleasure from my adjacent massive ebony tool?”

“Oh, barf,” commented Onni while Anja giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.