The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 20: Grown-Up Games

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Grown-Up Games - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

“I could be all subtle, but what would be the point?” said Abbie. “Men, sit on the edge of the bed, while Irina and I take care of you.” Without comment, Abbie kneeled before Anton and swept his cock into her mouth. Using a favorite trick, she hummed, “Mm.”

Satisfied that he was hard enough and wet enough, Abbie climbed into his lap and impaled herself. Irina was only a few moments behind her.

Outside at the picnic table, Anja and Curtis looked into each other’s faces and snorted. They could hear their parents and siblings boning on their left and their right.

But there was a problem. The sounds were making them horny, but the rough picnic table made for a poor bed. They waited impatiently until they heard Shari’s infamous “eep!” Curtis explained his sister’s noise, and he led Anja into the tent with his hard cock waving in front of him.

Shari looked at her brother. “What?”

“We’re just here for immoral support. How was Onni?”

“Very studly. It was weird watching his unnaturally pale cock disappear inside me, though. I may have to watch it again. Several times. Oh, sorry, Anja, I’m distracting Curtis. Why don’t you give him a good fucking while I blow your brother.”

Two Hours Later

Eight somewhat wilted and tired (but happy) people reconvened at the Morneaus’ picnic table. By mutual agreement, the next day’s lunch was planned for the Korhonens’ RV.

That evening, Shari and Curtis bedded down together in his tent, while Abbie and Marc cuddled in their RV’s bed. After their afternoon exertions, they were all content to quickly fall asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day, everyone woke up smiling, anticipating another wild afternoon.

Although lunch was delicious, they were all anxious to move on to the dessert course, so to speak.

But there was a problem! The Korhonens’ RV was smaller, and there wasn’t enough bed space for all eight of them. And there was no outside tent with sleeping bags like Curtis had, either. Light mist prevented the Korhonens from setting up their air mattresses outside.

Marc asked, “Can we all go back to our place? Then later, we can think of a new plan.” So that’s what they did.

Once again, the four under-20s were in the tent, and the parents were back in the RV. And they all had a grand time together.

Under sunny skies later in the afternoon, they met together at the picnic table. Anton spoke up.

“I have an idea. In the morning, let’s all pack up and leave this campground.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.