The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: Naked Lunch

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Naked Lunch - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

The next morning, all four of them gathered for breakfast. Abbie took the initiative. “Curtis, I want you to invite Anja and the rest of her family to have lunch with us today. According to our new family policy, please tell them we want them to be naked with us.

“Marc will be grilling burgers and fish; I will take care of the sides. It’s optional, but they can bring drinks for us all if they want.”

After Curtis left, Abbie counseled her daughter. “Shari, this is another chance for you to see there’s no big deal with your little pink patch of skin. These people are going to be just fine with you, and they have a son who’s your brother’s age. He’ll be staring at you, in a good way. Just enjoy yourself.”

When the Korhonens arrived, everything went swimmingly. Abbie’s eyes were at Anton’s collarbone level, so she craned her neck upward to smile at him. The conversation was easy as the adults exchanged details of their careers and home lives.

Meanwhile, the teens huddled separately for a more age-appropriate discussion, including how glad they were to all have left high school behind. “You wouldn’t feel this way if there was a naked high school,” said Anja.

“Cheerleaders!” suggested Onni.

“Ballplayers!” retorted Shari.

“Shared showers!” answered Curtis.

Shari discreetly checked out Onni. She decided he was more than adequate.

They were all near the grill while Marc prepared their lunches. Red wine for the burgers and white wine for the fish rounded out the meal. Of course, there was no hesitation in sharing wine with the under-21s.

While they were eating, nudity became the topic. Anja’s family explained how they just never dressed at home. “There were big battles when our kids started school and had to wear clothes,” admitted Irina. Abbie talked about her backyard sunbathing and how much she enjoyed being free to relax here at this campground.

Abbie continued, “Not to touch a sensitive subject, but Curtis tells us you all have sex with each other. How did that start?”

“I’m sure you’ll understand if I don’t go into specifics. Let’s just say our children discovered each other after puberty, and I eventually hustled Anja down to the gynecologist before any pregnancy could get started. They kept sneaking into our bed, and the rest is history.

“Your story is quite a bit more abrupt, I gather.”

Abbie described the events since they had arrived at the campground. “As you can see, we are now also a nudist family. And we have started openly having sex, although it’s only been within generations. All very new and exciting for us. For too long, we were trying to protect Shari.”

“Protect her? From what?”

“She was very self-conscious. Marc and I didn’t see her naked after age ten until this week.”

“But why?”

Shari burst out, “You don’t see it?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Shari,” said Onni.

“Oh, for Christ’s sake!” Shari stood and pointed to her waist. “This!”

“You have a birthmark? So what? You are gorgeous. One little patch that’s just as white as me, showing me where you like to be licked.”

“Onni, don’t screw with me. You mean it?”

This is what I think of your pussy.” Pointing at his stiffening cock. To the group: “Will you excuse us?”

Shari led Onni over to the tent. After they disappeared inside, much giggling could be heard.

Anja had a mischievous look on her face. “Curtis and I will clean up. You old folks go inside the RV and find something to do with yourselves.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.