The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 18: Modeling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Modeling - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Abbie was determined to show her children the best lovemaking possible. Straddling her husband, she dragged her tits across his face, having him suckle first one nipple, then the other. Hanging this way, her breasts looked as full as possible. Her husband’s cock was fully erect and nestled in the crevice of her ass, wet at the tip.

Their adult children watched closely as she reared up and easily buried his full length inside her pussy. Then she rocked up and down on him, forcing her hips against his thighs for maximum penetration.

Shari took no notice of her brother jerking off beside her. She was busy herself, one hand fondling her breast, the other rapidly diddling her clit. This wasn’t like watching porn; having it happen right in front of her with the sounds and the smells was overwhelming. She climaxed with her trademark, “eep!” After her first orgasm, she kept right on masturbating.

Curtis heard her come and smiled. His own was not far away, but he decided to slow down and see if something else might happen. From years of experience, Abbie knew the moment her husband would come, and she lifted off him just in time to show his cock spurting white semen over the black cheeks of her ass. Shari came again, “eep!”

Abbie noticed Shari was a little unsteady. “Come lay on the bed next to us, I don’t want you to fall. Son, bring that beautiful cock here and finish me off!”

“Really?” croaked Curtis.

“Never argue with a frustrated woman. Get on!”

Abbie had already seen how hard Curtis was, and she knew how delightfully large his cock was, too. There was no obvious difference between father and son; both cocks were perfectly sized for her satisfaction. Already revved up by Marc, she was quickly ready to come, and when she ground her clit up against Curtis’ pelvis, they both came hard, together.

“Shari, what do you think?”

“I have the hottest parents and brother in America. I wish I could ride on either of your big cocks, but it would probably hurt too much.”

“Your fears are groundless. I’m going to put some lube on you, and then Curtis will do the honors. Look, he’s still hard and ready!”

“I promise, Shari, I won’t hurt you. Let me kiss you now while Mom gets you ready for me.”

“Curtis, lie on your back. Shari, you’re going to straddle him, like I did with your dad. You’ll have control while he penetrates you. Now you’re all lubed up, so climb on. Grab his cock and point it properly, then settle down on it. That’s it.”

“It’s fucking big! Shit!”

“Don’t worry, just go slow until you’re comfortable. He’ll wait as long as you need.”

Shari simply sat impaled on her brother for a minute or two, until she felt ready and began slowly rising and falling. Curtis watched her face lovingly. This was so much better than masturbation! As the parents looked on, Marc’s dick began to rise once more, so Abbie took it into her mouth for some gentle sucking.

Shari’s shattering climaxes finished with TWO “eep!” sounds. Curtis laid her lovingly out on the bed so she could recover her wits. When she was calm, he went down on her to clean her pussy. He didn’t wait for her to object, he had been doing this with Anja and decided it was a treat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.