The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 17: A New Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: A New Day - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Marc woke up in his usual position, on his right side, with Abbie’s ass in his lap and his hand cupping her left tit.

Except, “What’s all this flannel?” he thought. “Shit, it’s Shari, not Abbie!” But when he started to move away, she stopped him.

“No, Daddy, stay. It’s alright. Hold me.” Then he heard Abbie’s voice.

“Marc, it’s fine. You two just cuddle. Curtis has started breakfast, I’m going to go help him.”

Later, as they were finishing their pancakes and bacon, Shari spoke to her family.

“That was delicious, thank you. Now, would somebody please tell me why you’re all naked?”

Abbie answered. “It’s our new family policy, starting yesterday. Nobody wears clothes. That means you, too. Take off that shapeless bag of flannel.”

“But, why?”

“Shari, look how unhappy you have been. And lonely. All because of your small patch of pink skin. You’ve been making yourself crazy, and it has to stop. Most families see each other naked from time to time; it’s perfectly normal. And you are going to be in situations where people see you, in locker rooms, for example.

“To start with, you are going to be naked with us, the three people who love you the most, until you are comfortable. Stand up, pull that thing over your head, and let yourself be seen. Do it now!”

With a determined expression, Shari did as she was told. Curtis gasped, his eyes wide. Shari flinched and threw a hand over her crotch and her arm across her breasts.

“No, Shari, don’t hide. You’re beautiful. Don’t cover up. Amazing!”

“Curtis is right,” said Marc. “Let us see you. That little patch is what you’re worried about? You’re kidding! Stand up straight, show me.”

Both men took their first good look at Shari’s pussy since she was nine or ten years old. Her pubic hair was sparse and wild. The pale pink vitiligo patch was irregular, about four inches tall and three inches wide, and extended from just above her clit up over her mound towards her navel. Her inner lips were visible between the outer lips but did not protrude and they were still closed together.

“I wasn’t kidding last night. Any man bothered by that little patch is a useless asshole. It could be three times bigger, and it wouldn’t make a difference to me. You are fucking hot, Shari. I’ll fight any man who says otherwise. And Curtis will kick their ass too. According to this morning’s poll, you get four votes for ‘hot,’ and zero votes for ‘not.’”

“Four? I don’t understand.”

“One, two, three, four.” Marc pointed successively to his chest, Curtis’ chest, Curtis’ cock, and his own cock.

“Five!” added Abbie. After a group hug, they resumed their seats. Abbie spoke then.

“I hope that’s settled. Next, there’s your spying problem.”

“Curtis, I’m really sorry about that. Mom’s right, it’s not my business. I should apologize to Anja, too. Oh, I’ve been awful to her, even though she’s really very sweet.”

“Well, yes, but that’s not my point. Shari, you followed Curtis because you wanted to see him having sex. To see someone that you know being passionate right in front of your eyes. For someone without experience, that desire would be compelling, even irresistible.

“But that’s not what happened. You saw Curtis with Irina. You saw Anja with her brother and her father. More like wild incest porn than the romantic lovemaking you wanted to watch. Romantic lovemaking you should be watching, before your first time, Shari.

“All due respect to Anja’s wild family, but let’s be more gentle with you. Curtis, I’m not being critical, but Anja jumped on you very quickly. Marc and I want to show you another way. Believe me when I tell you, after twenty years, on thousands of nights, Marc still gives me the greatest pleasure.

“I want you to see how he does it. How I do it, for him.

“You’ll enjoy watching us, and your future partners will reap the benefits, I hope. OK?”

As they were arranging themselves to all fit in the small space of the RV’s back bedroom, Marc spoke quietly. “That was quite the buildup, Abbie; no pressure, right?”

“Don’t worry, hon, I meant every word. I adore you, and you know it. And look what I brought you: my fantastic big tits. Here, I want you to play with them.”

She was straddling him and lowered her nipple into his open mouth to suckle. Her other tit was lost inside Marc’s large hand. As Shari watched, she saw both cocks start to extend and stiffen without even being touched by their owners. Her hand moved down between her legs to stroke over the dampening but still closed lips of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.