The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: Anja

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Anja - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

I loved being hot. Yes, I’m a tall Nordic blue-eyed blonde, and have nice curves and all—but that’s not what I mean.

Anja Korhonen (“AHN-yah”) dangled her toe in the creek current, watching immature little fish darting around. She sat on a fallen log partly overhanging the water, enjoying the toasty weather and allowing the filtered sunlight to reach her exceptionally pale bare skin—a rare treat.

She was completely naked, yet comfortable, seated on the smooth bark-less surface of the weathered hardwood log. Bright bits of light filtered through the branches and leaves above to play on her shoulders, back, and thighs. Her ethnic background in far northern Europe threatened near-instant sunburns for the incautious—a weakness shared by her whole family. Anja luxuriated, enjoying the rare feeling of the sun’s warmth playing across her body.

I have absolutely nothing to do but enjoy this. I’m on vacation! And finally done with fucking high school.

It was another perfect afternoon in the second of their sixteen days of annual family vacation at East Atlow Campground. Anja was just graduated with her fraternal twin brother Onni. Back at the family’s recreational vehicle (RV), he was with her parents. Their RV was parked about 300 feet away.

All four Korhonens were naked, even though it was after eleven in the morning.

For several reasons.

• East Atlow Campground was clothing-optional, as directed by its private owners.

• Anja and Onni’s parents, Irina and Anton, were immigrants from Estonia and Finland, respectively. In these countries, recreational nudity was occasionally allowable, such as in the sauna. All four family members embraced being naked around the house, going back to when the children were out of diapers.

• In the back of the RV, Anton was fully buried in his wife’s ass after he had found and used some vegetable cooking oil to lubricate her.

• Not needing to listen or watch his parents make love, Onni took his tablet outside for a seat under the awning. He preferred listening to the wildlife of Appalachia over the cries of the mating Nordic people inside.

• With a previously downloaded copy of his favorite porn video site cued up on his tablet, Onni could get himself off fast, grab a sandwich and a soda from the RV’s kitchen area, and then wander through the campground. He was hoping to find interesting new young people to hang out with.

Back at the creek, Anja was not alone. About twenty yards away, Curtis was watching her closely. He believed he was obscured among the trunks of some closely spaced young trees. But then he was startled as she spoke out in a clear, firm voice.

“Are you going to just stand there staring, or will you come talk to me like a human being?”

“Sorry!” Curtis made his way over to her, using large rocks as steps to cross the creek. Curtis found a seat on the same log, about two yards away from Anja. After an impatient gesture from Anja, Curtis slid closer—but still not quite in reach.

“Now that you’re here, talk!”

“You’re naked.”

“Yes, very observant.”

“Aren’t you embarrassed?”

“Why should I be?”

“Well, you are beautiful, so maybe you shouldn’t be embarrassed. Also, there’s nobody else around, but me. But I would be embarrassed. I’m Curtis Morneau, by the way.”

“Aw, aren’t you a cutie? Anja Korhonen at your service. Curtis, you must already know this is a clothing-optional campground. My whole family stays naked when we come here; we don’t pack any clothes, not really. Nudity is natural for us.

“Now, don’t be shy. Expose yourself to me.”

He literally shrank away, leaning precariously on the narrow log.

“Oh, Curtis, you’re fun to tease. I mean, I want you to tell me about yourself.”

“Whew! Hmm. I’m here with my parents, Abbie and Marc, and my sister Shari, she’s 18. We’re all African-American.”

He grinned at her.

“I might never have guessed,” murmured Anja.

Curtis continued, “My father’s parents immigrated from Haiti, that’s why our name is French: Morneau. I’ve finished high school, and Shari is finished too. She took enough tests to exit early. Or, as I tell it, they expelled her. How about your family?”

“Four of us are here as well: mother, father, daughter, and son. Irina and Anton are my parents; she’s from Estonia, and he’s from Finland. Onni is my brother; he’s seventeen. Korhonen is a Finnish name, and all three of our first names are in the Finnish language; Irina’s name is Estonian.”

“Estonia and Finland, in far northern Europe?” asked Curtis.

“Yes, that’s right. Estonia is just south of Finland, and on the eastern borders of both countries is Russia. West of both is Sweden, across the Baltic Sea. Both countries have lots of extremely pale blonde-headed people like me and my family.”

It was Curtis’ turn. “My father is a civil engineer. My mother’s title is Nurse Administrator at a big hospital. She’s in management now, but in a total emergency, she could go back to work at the bedside. We rent an RV to come up to camp in this area every year. Dad enjoys the outstanding fishing over on Lake Womble. Mom says she wants to relax and do nothing but work on her suntan.”

When Anja didn’t react, Curtis smiled and gave her a “look” until she asked.

“What?”

“That’s a joke, Anja, Mom is as dark as I am. In our backyard, she does lay out in the sun though, with everything in view. Yeah, naked. For being 40, she’s in really good shape, I guess. Very curvy.

“My sister Shari, on the other hand, is the opposite. I’ve never seen her in a bathing suit, certainly never naked (that I can remember). I’m sure she would be attractive to guys; she has a pretty face and a nice body and seems to be very normal. She has only a couple of casual female friends. But I don’t, and I haven’t had a girlfriend. We both left high school without going on any dates or to any dances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.