The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 16: Trouble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Trouble - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Curtis and his parents had a quiet dinner. As time went on, Shari’s absence became more and more concerning. At sunset, Marc pulled on some clothes and promised to go looking for his missing daughter.

He was just a few steps out of the RV when he heard a sniffle from Curtis’ tent.

“Shari, baby, come out and talk, please. It’s only me, and I’m dressed.”

She crawled out of the tent and stood. “Shit! She looks awful,” he thought.

“When I left you and Mom, I intended to just go home. I’d taxi from the camp office into town and then take a bus the rest of the way. But something you said hit home with me. I do love you all, and I know you’re not doing any of these sex things to hurt me, even though it feels that way.

“I hate sounding whiny like a six-year-old, but it’s all so unfair! I know having sex would be thrilling, but I’m too disfigured to ever get any of it.”

“Shari, I would walk in front of a truck to save you. You know that. The very last thing I want to do is cause you pain. I will get Curtis and Abbie to tone things down and be more careful of your feelings.

“What I will not tolerate is this ‘disfigured’ talk. That’s my daughter that you’re insulting. Stop it! I can’t abide hearing you say these things.”

“Dad, if you saw it, you’d be repulsed. Any guy would.”

“This is not true. But I realize I can’t argue you into becoming self-confident. I can’t verbally convince you that your skin issue is no big deal.

“I will insist, however, that you shut the fuck up. Whatever you think, keep it to yourself. There will be a time to take these feelings out and discuss them. But right now, you will not speak unkindly about Shari Morneau. I won’t stand for it. Whatever their source, each nasty comment wears you down a little further. They need to stop.

“Next, you have to take responsibility for your behavior. You’re an adult; stop acting like a gossipy teenager. Following and spying on your brother is what caused you all this upset. And what and who he does with his penis is not your business.

“Keep your nose out of his love life! Be happy that he finally has one.

“Let’s go back inside and be a family. Wash your face and hands so we can get you something to eat. Follow me in a couple of minutes.”

Inside, he asked his wife and son to dress and explained how he wanted to support Shari.

When all four were inside, everyone cuddled with Shari and apologized for upsetting her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.