The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 13: Family Life

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Family Life - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Anja found her family lounging around their campsite, nude as usual. Irina commented, “Anja, you’re all shiny. Did you have another oil massage with Curtis?”

“I did, and his mother, too. And then we had a lovely fuck, while his mother watched us, masturbating.”

Really. Oh, my, that’s a lot considering you just went over there for lunch. Tell us what happened.”

“From the beginning, his parents are really nice people. I think they are completely thrilled Curtis and I have found each other. But his sister is really upset. She was very cold to me, for some reason. After lunch, his mother, Abbie, suggested we go out behind their trailer to relax.

“Abbie is the source of the massage oil, of course, and she enjoys laying out nude on their outdoor furniture and enjoying the sun. The three of us are out there naked, and Curtis’ job was to oil and massage us, starting with his mother.

“So far, not very unusual. You know how gorgeous Curtis is. Abbie is also spectacular. Full, heavy tits. And her big round ass is just outstanding. I’m watching him work on her, and his cock is hard. I don’t blame him, but, interesting.

“She says something like, ‘Instead of fondling my tits, go massage Anja.’ Curtis steps over to my lounger, and gives me the same incredible massage he just gave his mother. And then Abbie stops him. She’s sitting up, one hand on her tit, the other hand in her pussy. And she tells him, ‘Your dick is drooling. Just go ahead and fuck her while I watch.’

“After all three of us have a good come she admits she has given him hand-jobs. I think, except for his sister, there’s some interesting possibilities with this family.

“Just thinking about what happened over at their campsite has made me wet again. Dad, I want your cock, please.”

He never needs much of an invitation. All four of us headed for the big bed. While I was blowing Dad, Onni was (unnecessarily) licking my pussy. Mom was slurping on the head of her son’s cock, while coating her asshole with Vaseline.

As soon as he was fully erect, I mounted up on Dad for some cowgirl fun. His cock is not very long, at least compared to Onni’s and Curtis’ cocks, but it is nice and fat. I feel my vaginal walls gripping it as I ride back and forth on him. There’s a little tugging feeling as I pull up and pushing in as I settle back. It’s totally arousing.

Meanwhile, Onni has found his happy home in Mom’s bowels. I swear, those two are nuts for anal. I can’t remember the last time they just had ordinary vaginal sex. Can’t really blame him, though, the view of her ass when they’re doing doggie style is inspiring. That gives me an idea.

“Wait, you guys. Everybody stop! Dad, just stay where you are. Mom, come over and get on top of him, cowgirl. Now, Onni, go back in her ass and give her the DP she deserves.”

Mom always goes wild for this and comes quickly. Now she’s plastering Dad with kisses all over his face.

“Hey, Mom, let me finish the guys off. Will you grease my ass for Onni?”

While I climbed up and straddled Dad, Mom slicked me up, and stuck her two fingers in to make sure I was slick inside as well. Dad moaned, feeling her digits through the thin barrier between my passages.

Then, I felt my brother’s long thin cock “worming” its way in. Bliss! They are never quite synchronized. One going in while the other was pulling out. It was just more stimulation! I came three times before Dad erupted, softened, and squirmed out to lay wetly between us. Of course, I kissed him too, they way Mom just did. Onni came about a half minute later, pulling out and spraying up onto my back and down into the crevice between my cheeks.

When all four of us had come, Dad was first to speak.

“I suppose we need to have dinner, although I’m feeling drowsy after coming so hard. The only problem with this campground is we can’t get pizza delivered. I think we have some leftovers I can heat up. ‘Rina, can you make a salad?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.