The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 12: The Morneaus

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Morneaus - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

In the morning out under the big tree, Anja took her time showing Curtis how much enjoyment they could have together when she was on top and riding him cowgirl style. They were careful to make sure they were all put together, dressed, and presentable before walking over to the Morneaus’ RV.

Abbie and Marc greeted Anja warmly. Shari, on the other hand, was coldly polite. To the extent possible, she hung back and stayed out of the conversation.

Marc, for a few years now, had been fretting about his son and his lack of a social life. The last thing he expected was—while they were away in this remote campground—that his son would be bringing such a beautiful and charming girl to visit.

Uncharacteristically, then, Marc was a bit of a chatterbox. He wanted to know everything about Anja, and a smile played on the corners of his mouth throughout. He was thrilled when he learned Anja and her family lived not far away from them.

Curtis, amused, watched his father and Anja interacting.

“Your family are all nudists?” Marc asked.

“Yes, we are. My entire life. Not only that, when Curtis came to join us for lunch, he was nude as well.”

Shari slipped away at this point while unsuccessfully concealing her anger.

“Abbie has to take some responsibility for that, I think. She’s halfway to being a nudist, herself. Not that I mind, of course. Just look at her.”

“Marc, I need to thank Abbie for sharing her bottle of oil with us. By the time your son was finished with me I was torpid, like a hibernating animal.”

Abbie spoke up. “Now we’ve finished lunch, Anja, I would like to invite you to stay for a while. I have two loungers set up behind our RV. For you, we will move one of them over into the shade. And then Curtis can do his duty and massage and oil us.

“What do you think?”

“Abbie, that’s a wonderful idea. Lead on, please.”

Curtis repositioned one of the loungers to a shaded spot. Abbie made an announcement.

“I forgot to mention, when I come back here, I’m always naked. I think all three of us should be enjoying the fresh air, don’t you think?”

All three began disrobing.

I shouldn’t let my mind start down this road, but, Abbie would be a great mother-in-law! Just imagine our all-nude wedding. And, oh my God, look at her. She must be forty-something, but her body is really spectacular. Oh, I want to play with her luscious tits. Maybe Curtis will let me rub oil into her generous but firm ass.

“I think I have to start with my mother,” Curtis said.

No need to explain how he got so skilled with his hands. I have to watch this. He’s using just enough oil to move his hands over her easily. Just like with me, he’s doing her shoulders, upper and lower back, thighs, lower legs, feet.

And then her magnificent ass. Even though his hands are large, there’s still plenty of flesh around his hands as he works the muscles. I’m sure my face looked just like that: total relaxed pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.