The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Tell Us!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Tell Us! - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Irina was fixing dinner in the RV’s tiny kitchen. Anja was helping.

“I hope you understand, all three of us want to hear about your first time, well, his first time. But not until after dinner. I swear, if you start describing what happened while we are eating, one of us will probably get so distracted that they will stab their face with a fork instead of using it properly.

“Or if you tell me now, I’ll probably burn the RV down because I can’t concentrate on the stove. That boy is achingly beautiful, and he’s so sweet to you.”

“He is, Mama. I can’t wait to meet his parents. They did such a great job raising him. He’s thoughtful, he’s considerate, oh, I learn more wonderful things about him every day. I need to confess, I told him a secret truth. Already, I said, ‘I am smitten.’ It’s the best way I can describe how I feel.”

“I’m not surprised you feel this way. He really seems very mature—more mature than Onni, I’m afraid. And those two are about the same age.”

“Onni’s time will come, Mama. He just needs to spend less time in the basement, less time playing sports with his buddy, and more time out and about where he can meet young women. He needs to understanding, and overlook other girls’ regrettable tendencies to be wearing clothes.”

After dinner and dessert, the Korhonens gathered on the bed in the back of their RV. They listened to Anja’s recapitulation of Curtis’ very first time. They chuckled at the comments he made, and they enjoyed cheap thrills from her description of his generous cock and his urgent thrusts. Irina was flogging both cocks while Anja was speaking.

When the story ended, Onni stood up, smiled at his sister, and led her to the other small bed toward the front of RV. All of them were reminiscing, Irina and Anton about their first times (with other people), and Onni and Anja with each other.

“How old were we when we started, Onni?”

“Honestly, I don’t know, and I don’t care. It’s what happened then that matters.”

“Yeah, we came home from school on a warm day, and the house was empty as usual. Getting naked was a relief. Then, for some reason, we just started looking closely at each other.”

“Yeah, like we were seeing each other for the first time. Your tits were growing, and you had a little spray of new blond hair under your belly button.”

“It was something that surprised me. You were studying me, as if you were about to take a test on my body parts. And your cock just got bigger and bigger. Like it is now! I just couldn’t stop myself; I just started pulling up and down on your foreskin, like this. Your little head would hide and then come back. I was fascinated.”

“I’m only human, Anja; enough stroking and I spurted my seed all over your face. You were so surprised and shocked!”

“Well, yeah. I wasn’t expecting you to be spitting at me. And then Mom found us and had a fit.”

“Yeah, she did, because we weren’t using birth control. After dinner, she put us in the big bed between them.”

“Yeah, then when Dad and I jerked ourselves hard he put the condom on me, and then Mom helped me get through your hymen.”

“I remember how it hurt. Like a bee sting.”

“Yeah, you cried a little, but I was being properly coached. I just kept still and cuddled until you felt better.”

“Felt better, no kidding! I still love your cock. Let’s fuck, I’m really wet now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.