The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 10: The Korhonens

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Korhonens - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

At noon, Anja and Curtis walked into her family’s campsite hand in hand. Both still naked. Irina gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

Curtis, worried, asked, “Didn’t you tell them I was black?”

Irina rushed forward and took his hand, “No, no, that’s not it! Anja didn’t tell us how beautiful you are!” She crushed him in an enthusiastic hug.

“Oh, you’re oily! Both of you.”

“Sorry, we were massaging each other this morning. Anja really seemed to enjoy it.”

“OK, welcome! I’m Irina, he’s my husband, Anton, and that’s my son, Onni. We have a station set up over there for you two to wash up. Please join us at the picnic table. I’m just going to jump in the RV for a minute to finish our sandwiches.”

I can’t really blame Mom for being flustered. On top of everything else, Curtis is glistening in the sunlight from the oil. It’s kind of spectacular.

The three men made small talk while they waited. Onni was tall and lean, but not as well-muscled as Curtis. Anton’s body was unremarkable, except for also being tall. In his 40s, and in a non-physical job, he had the typical extra flesh around his middle.

Both of them were very friendly to Curtis, and they had a good “getting to know you” chat. Then Irina returned with a platter of sandwiches.

“These smell wonderful, Irina, what are they?”

“Curtis, these are grilled Havarti cheese sandwiches with bacon. Havarti is a Danish cheese I think you will like.”

He did, and he ate two of them. After everything was cleaned up, everyone stood.

Anton said, “We will take our leave of you now. Don’t worry, we know your plans for this afternoon; we’re all good with it. We won’t be back for at least two hours. Please relax and have fun.

“Onni, ‘Rina, let’s go.”

Dad kissed my forehead as they departed. My guy was looking nervous.

“This is so weird. My mother told me yesterday to go have sex, in direct and explicit language. And your parents are doing the same. In all my years of masturbation, I never imagined this could be happening.

“Anja, it really IS my first time. I know I’m going to disappoint you.”

“Not possible. Unless you keep talking when you should be kissing.”

I have to be patient with him. But I want him SO BAD.

“Are you sure? It doesn’t have to be today.”

SHIT! I feel like stamping my feet in frustration. Instead, I grab him around the neck and stifle him with a lip lock. Followed by lots of tonguing.

Now that he’s grown longer and harder, it’s time to move inside. I lead him into the back of the RV, which is set up as the master bedroom. I’ve decided to start him in the missionary position, and then we can switch to cowgirl, which is my favorite. I precede him to the bed, lie on my back, and spread my legs.

“Sometimes I might want some lube or extra licking before you poke me. But today, I’m super excited. All you need to do is climb on, adjust your aim, and fuck my brains out. I want you. Hurry.”

He climbed on, fitted himself to her opening, and pushed in, slowly. On instinct, he began thrusting, feeling the pure bliss of his first actual sex. She had her hands on his shoulders, her feet up off the mattress, urging him on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.