The Campground - Cover

The Campground

Copyright © 2022, 2024 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 8: The Reset

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Reset - Two families of four have brought RVs to secluded campsites at a clothing-optional park. When the daughter of one meets the son of the other, sparks fly. It's his first experience with a naked girl of his own age. But the son's sister is miserable and frantic to hide her secret. Then she spies on the other family and sees a whole lot more than just nudity! Original version Dec. '22; Revised+Extended Feb 2024.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Massage   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Curtis bent over and removed his shoes and socks. Then he skinned off his pants and underwear. Finally, he pulled his shirt over his head and off. He stood stark naked facing me, his eyebrows raised in a questioning expression.

“May I speak now?”

I cried out in joy and confusion, “Yes, oh yes!”

“All those words, Anja, I can’t compete. There is nothing to forgive. Understand me; yesterday, I was having the same feelings for you. The same! I was; I am too inexperienced to communicate well. If you don’t object, I have two requests. (A) please take your clothes off so we can be nudists together, and (B) I want another kiss.”

While crying happy tears, I fulfilled wish A and wish B quickly. Kisses C, D, E, and F followed on in quick succession. He became fully erect, showing me everything I had hoped to see.

“Curtis, let’s go back to the big tree for some special exercises with your beautiful hard-on. What do you say?”

“I’m right behind you!”

I’ll make sure he enjoys the view of my ass as we walk.

At the meadow, they found the shaded spot under the big tree where the bare ground was smooth and comfortable to lie (or kneel) on.

“Curtis, before anything else, I want you in my mouth. You need urgent relief, and then we can have more relaxed fun. OK?”

“Oh, yes! Thanks.”

Like the rest of him, his cock was perfect. With my hand on his shaft, there was still plenty left for my mouth to work on. His hygiene was great, and when he came, quickly, I had no taste complaints.

Would he reciprocate? We’ll find out.

“There’s another first kiss I want to have with you. Will you go down on me?”

“I’d love to, but I don’t know how.”

“Everything you need to know, I will teach you. I promise, you’ll have fun, and I’ll have more!”

He proved to be an apt pupil, and eventually Anja was clawing at the ground with her third orgasm of the morning.

Once she recovered her wits, she prompted Curtis to get up on his knees for another blowjob. This one was much more intense, and he nearly toppled over from the strength of his climax.

After time for recovery and cuddling, they returned to the log and put their clothing back on, breaking for their lunches back at their RVs.

At the Morneaus’ RV, Marc had prepared sandwiches. They were all eating together outside at the picnic table when Curtis returned.

Abbie knew at a glance that Anja and Curtis had resolved their differences. He was trying, and failing, to keep the satisfied smile off his face. Shari reached the same conclusion, and gloomily studied the table. Marc prattled on about his morning fishing at Lake Womble.

Anja’s family clustered when she returned for lunch. Her smile reassured them that all had gone well with Curtis. “Yes, we have worked out our issues. You know what he did? After I apologized to him, he simply stood up and undressed completely. It was the sweetest thing. I couldn’t help but give him an immediate blowjob reward.

“The guy’s a virgin, but he was brave and trusted me. And then I taught him to lick pussy. The guy’s got natural talent. I want to bring him here for lunch tomorrow so he can meet us all. And then, I want to borrow your bed so I can introduce him to full-on sex properly and comfortably.

“Is this alright with you?”

Anton answered her: “Certainly, Irina and I will make ourselves scarce. Onni, you too. Don’t distract him from this; it’s a day he will always remember. We will make sure the mattress has fresh sheets on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.