You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You - Cover

You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John is kidnapped and awakens in a room where his captors can cause severe pain if he does not do their bidding. Their bidding is that he rape a series of women who are brought to him for the purpose. The young woman Annie loves watching rape, and provides humiliating commentary. But John is sent home and Annie escapes to join him. Initially, only being raped can excite Annie. They fall in love. It's a long, slow process to teach her to like consensual sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

They considered getting married, but since they both had fake identities, they decided not to push their luck. They made a solemn commitment to each other, just the two of them.

John found a job an hour away, but one where he only needed to come in two days a week. Otherwise he could work from home.

They both wanted children. Matthew was conceived at the earliest opportunity after they stopped using the contraceptives.

John thought that socializing as part of the class of mothers would be a good way to make connections in the world. Mothers had specific things to talk about based on what they shared.

Grace was born two years later, and Elizabeth two years after that.

Annie’s interest in sex dipped somewhat late in pregnancy and for a while after, but it always recovered. She still liked to get it twice a day when she could, even with three small children. And now and then, she still liked to get raped. At least something that would look like rape to a fly on the wall.


What did you think? I’m always eager for comments, whether positive, negative or mixed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.