You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You - Cover

You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John is kidnapped and awakens in a room where his captors can cause severe pain if he does not do their bidding. Their bidding is that he rape a series of women who are brought to him for the purpose. The young woman Annie loves watching rape, and provides humiliating commentary. But John is sent home and Annie escapes to join him. Initially, only being raped can excite Annie. They fall in love. It's a long, slow process to teach her to like consensual sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

Annie woke John up in the middle of the night, and started a conversation with the very softest of whispers. It was totally dark.

“You asked me why I like to watch women get raped.”

“Yeah.”

“Until I was 12 I lived with my mommy, and my daddy just dropped by now and then — a year between visits sometimes. But then my mommy died and I went to live with my daddy and it was really different! It was all men and they were coming and going, and shouting and people looking really mad half the time.”

Not good for a 12-year-old girl.

“Daddy raped lots of women. Lots of the time I could peek in and see it.” She paused. “He explained how they all deserved it, so then I got excited seeing it because I knew how bad they had been, and they didn’t like their punishment but they deserved it!

Aha! The horrible childhood that had made her love seeing women raped!

“Then daddy died, and I was left with all these angry men who came and went. One was a little better. His name was Bob. He was gay, which means when he wants to have sex he does it with other men and not women. He had me sneak away with him in the middle of the night. I had no idea if what came next was going to be worse or better. He said if I hadn’t come to live with him then those men would have started having sex with me! So I’m thankful to him. Now and then he finds some woman friend to tell me about girl stuff and help me buy clothes and all.

Wow...

“So I think he’s involved with the men who set up this whole thing. He told them about how I like watching women get raped, and they all thought it would be great for the business. But I still live with Bob. And I don’t get out much. Bob says it’s not safe.”

John thought a while, and then whispered, “I don’t know what’s going to happen, but just maybe I’ll somehow get out of here before you. And if I do, then ... If you’re happy living the way you are, then by all means just keep on. But if you’d like to try a life out in the ordinary world, where people don’t shout, and men and women and boys and girls walk around without being afraid...”

“Like on the TV shows?”

“Yeah, kind of like that! Like that in the ways that count. If you’d like to try that, let me know and I’ll come get you.”

“No, I’m happy here,” she whispered in return. “This is my family.”

“Even so — just in case.” He told her a phone number and an email address and made her rehearse them until she had them memorized.


John gave his introductory speech.

“Ooooo, you’re a special case!” said Annie, her hand coming down from her ear. He had noticed she often put her hand up to her ear just before she relayed something from them to him.

“John’s going to make you pregnant! Wouldn’t you like his baby? They’ve got it all worked out. You’re fertile.”

“No, I do not want that!” said the woman. So in addition to being raped she had to get impregnated by a strange man. And he had to do it. Of course he had to do it, like always. She looked strongly East Asian — Japanese perhaps. John figured it wouldn’t be surprising if she didn’t want a half-Caucasian baby, especially if she was married to someone who looked like her too. That was in addition to not wanting to have a baby by some strange man in the first place.

“I’ll take it from the rear,” she said, almost spitting.

The idea of doing it from the rear to make a woman pregnant felt like a good combination. That was how all the animals did it, and the only reason animals did sex at all was to make babies.

Annie’s vibrator got the woman all warmed up, and John moved up behind her on his knees to take his prize. She had a perfect pussy — hot and wet, but with a special enticing texture — kind of grainy. John pumped in and out lustily. It sure felt good. And while he felt kind of bad for the woman about getting pregnant, there was this little animal part of him that was especially excited by the prospect of making her pregnant. The pleasure was intense, and his orgasm would happen soon, when Annie said, “Wait! They say it’s up to you. You can stop now and pull out and not make her pregnant. But you don’t have to.”

John felt a surge of anger. He was in a very hot pussy, on his way to orgasm, and they presented a moral dilemma? It wasn’t fair! He pumped and then pumped a little harder, and then lunged in deep and held still as his cock fired. It was all of 15 seconds since Annie had relayed that he had a choice. He pulled out.

“Gee, thanks!” said the woman, who had heard Annie’s message.

“Oh, fuck you!” he said. “They can’t expect a guy to do moral philosophy when he’s right on the verge of orgasm — and the verge of making someone pregnant.”

“That’s easy for you to say ... You don’t have to live with the consequences.”

“But you do!” said Annie with an unkind sneer. “Ha, ha!”

“Get out, now!” said John.

“I can tell the baby her daddy was an asshole,” muttered the woman on the way out.


John loved this kind of woman. She wasn’t the prettiest, and she was a bit chunky, but she had accepted her fate gracefully. Apparently she figured that in a situation she couldn’t control, she might as well have the best time she could. So she asked to have a turn with the vibrator after Annie had warmed her up. John kind of thought this wasn’t what the customers had paid to see, but fortunately that wasn’t his problem at the moment. Maybe they would say something to Annie through her earpiece to threaten the woman, and it would be John’s job to enforce it. But they didn’t. In under a minute she had an orgasm. After catching her breath, she handed the vibrator to Annie, lay back in position and said to John, “OK, big guy. If you really have to fuck me, fuck me the way you like best.” And she gave a sweet smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.