You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You - Cover

You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John is kidnapped and awakens in a room where his captors can cause severe pain if he does not do their bidding. Their bidding is that he rape a series of women who are brought to him for the purpose. The young woman Annie loves watching rape, and provides humiliating commentary. But John is sent home and Annie escapes to join him. Initially, only being raped can excite Annie. They fall in love. It's a long, slow process to teach her to like consensual sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

After the first few rapes, Annie left shortly after the woman did, but then sometimes she stayed. The first time she stayed, she lay down on the bed beside John — there was nowhere to sit, except conceivably the toilet. John saw a woman in bra and panties. Yes, she was pretty skinny with small breasts, but she was still a woman, and he was naked. He immediately turned over to face away from her.

“That’s not very friendly,” she said.

“I’m not supposed to touch you,” he said. “So I’m trying to avoid temptation.”

“You’d be tempted by a short, skinny little thing like me, with barely any boobs?” she asked in a teasing tone. She sat up and leaned over John, seeing his erection. “Ooooo, I guess so. I guess you men will fuck anything, like they say. Well, you can’t fuck me!” She started to snuggle up against John’s back.

John leapt to his feet, standing away from the bed, erection swinging back and forth in front of him.

“You guys!” he said, addressing the glass. “Is part of my job to let Annie tempt me and not give in? Please say no? Please?” He started to cry — guileless tears, unsuitable for a man under any normal circumstances. He saw Annie lift her hand to her ear and sigh. “They say no. It’s not part of your job” She pouted.

“So let’s lie down in a way that I’m not tempted, OK?”

“OK,” said Annie with a sigh.

They lay facing away from each other as they talked. John asked her questions about her life. She gave answers about her early childhood, but when it got to later childhood she deflected them. He told a bit about his life, but he was always thinking about what They might learn and use against him.

Annie said, “So do you know what’s going on here?”

“I think so. They bring me women. I have to rape them. And you love it and humiliate them.”

“Well, yeah, of course, but the question is why we are doing this.”

This was the sort of subject he would never dare raise, but if Annie was going to tell him...

She turned onto her back and began whispering softly. John had to turn onto his back to hear. Annie had to turn a bit further to actually get her lips to his ear. They were out of their agreed back-to-back position, but John realized it was OK because of the reason. For good measure, he shut his eyes.

She whispered, “Behind the glass are the guys who are in charge of everything, but there are usually a couple guys who pay to see women get raped.”

Suddenly it made a lot more sense. It wasn’t just a few guys torturing him. It was a business! Watch-a-Rape. He had no idea what they called it, but that was how he’d think of it. And then he realized that Annie was always on the far side of the rape, away from the window, so she wouldn’t interfere with the customers’ view of the act.

It didn’t change anything fundamentally. He supposed he could try to view the men in charge a bit more neutrally. Maybe they themselves didn’t actively want to see the women get raped. Maybe they were just businessmen, and were just indifferent to their suffering — and his.

But it also got him thinking about Annie. To him she seemed friendly, but to the women she was cruel, and it wasn’t just an act. If she was being coerced into telling him how much he liked watching them get raped, as well as telling them that, then she was quite the actress. She also could have whispered about her coercion. No, she really liked it.

He thought he ought to judge her harshly, but he found instead he liked her. Maybe it let him feel a little better about himself. He was raping women, and at least when there wasn’t one there with him, he knew it was wrong. He only excused himself for the whole thing because he was being very effectively coerced, with raw pain. When he was actually doing it he sometimes got carried away — but not that much and not that often, right? If Annie just liked the fact he was raping them, and liked it all the time, then he was a better person than her, at least?

But people weren’t just born with her desires, he was sure. Something had happened to Annie to make her that way, and she could change, right? The cruel woman was not the true Annie.


The women came in, one after another, usually three a day.

John refined his introductory spiel. “I have to fuck you, and you have to let me. Otherwise I’ll hurt you until you agree. Don’t ask why, that’s just the way it is. Annie here is just watching and offering commentary. Doggy style or missionary, your choice.”

He realized with a bit of shame that he always got an erection on his own, without that special command they gave his brain to make it happen. But if he in fact had to fuck a woman, he needed to get it up, and the prospect of fucking a woman made his cock rise. Whether it was rape or true love didn’t matter. He’d have to be excited enough to come, too, and it’s certainly most natural if coming is preceded by getting excited enough to get it up. He didn’t know if they had another control that would make him come. He didn’t want to know, and he never found out.

This next woman had eyes wide with fear and was holding back tears, and now she lay on her back about to take it. She was a willowy woman with the most lovely slightly wavy dirty blond hair. Her breasts were just perfect — not too small and not sagging to the side. She was willowy but there was a definite flare at her hips, and — no pubic hair! It looked like she had just shaved. Her absence of hair made it easier to make out the exact contours of her pussy lips, which were already open just a bit to give a peek at the treasures inside. Her legs were wide apart. However miserable she might be, she knew what was coming and had arranged herself to accept it. John gave a lusty smile, and lowered himself.

Annie then said, “Wait!” She was listening in her ear. “They say you don’t have to do her if you don’t want to. You can, but it’s up to you.”

What? This was something totally new. He had been all set to rape this woman and achieve his animal pleasure, like with all the others. But ... If he didn’t have to ... And looking at her face...

“You’re going to do it to her, right?” said Annie. “I want to see it!”

Damn was that woman laid out for the taking sexy! But John said, “Um, no, I’m not going to.” To the woman he said, “You may go.” Would an apology earn him a punishment? When she had gone he turned to the wall and simply asked. “If I can stop, can I also apologize?”

Annie said, “Nope. Maybe you should apologize to me. I wanted to see it and you wouldn’t do it so I could.” She pouted.

John didn’t want to sort through his mixture of feelings that started with that comment, so he just looked away.


A 40-something woman came in, with the usual robe. What was the color of this one? Mauve?

Annie spoke before John launched into his spiel, “Now you get to have sex with John. Don’t you like that idea?”

“No! What the hell is this?”

“You don’t have any choice. John’s going to have sex with you whether you want it or not. He’s going to rape you.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it,” she said, standing against the wall, in a fighting stance. This woman was nearly six feet tall. Her breasts were large, her hips ample.

John knew what he was supposed to do. But he wouldn’t just volunteer this time. He stood there. Five seconds later there was a warning pain in his head. When he still didn’t move, there was a full second’s worth. “Ouch,” he said, shaking his head. He sighed and strode towards her. “On the bed. Now! Or you’ll regret it!”

The woman didn’t move. He attacked. A mere few seconds later, he had her turned around, pinned against the wall, with her arm twisted up behind her back. “You ready to cooperate?” he asked.

“No!” she shouted, still struggling. John raised the arm.

“Ah, shit! Yes, OK! You asshole, I’ll do it.”

John let her go, standing back out of the way, wary, while the woman sat on the bed. “You’re a pig!” she hissed.

“And keep your opinions to yourself!” said John. Annie was standing in the corner, beaming as she looked on.

When the woman was on her back with her legs spread, she draped her arm over her face. Annie came on up.

“So how does it feel? John’s about to do it to you and you don’t want him to!”

“Who the hell are you?” growled the woman.

“I’m Annie, and I love watching!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.