You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You - Cover

You Must Rape Every Woman We Bring You

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John is kidnapped and awakens in a room where his captors can cause severe pain if he does not do their bidding. Their bidding is that he rape a series of women who are brought to him for the purpose. The young woman Annie loves watching rape, and provides humiliating commentary. But John is sent home and Annie escapes to join him. Initially, only being raped can excite Annie. They fall in love. It's a long, slow process to teach her to like consensual sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

He woke when he heard noises from behind the door. His rough guess was that three hours had passed. The door opened and shut. This was an adult woman dressed only in bra and panties, carrying a brown paper bag and three drinks in a cardboard holder. A take-out order from McDonald’s.

He quickly retrieved his robe from where it had landed on the floor and covered himself with it.

“Hello!” she said cheerfully. “Time for supper!”

“I bet I’m not supposed to ask questions about who you are or what this is about.”

“That’s right!” she said with a smile. “But I can tell you my name is Annie.” She was definitely an adult, but there was a streak of childishness to her. The word “girl” can apply to young women, if you’re not politically correct, and that was the word that definitely fit her: “girl”. She was barely five feet tall, with small breasts and hips. She had big blue eyes and blond hair that ended around her shoulders, though it looked like a sort of ragged cut.

He sat opposite her, keeping his robe in place as best he could, and they jointly pulled out of the bag some fast food sandwiches and fries. John ate one bacon cheeseburger, some fries, and a Big Mac. He realized he was still hungry. He reached slowly into the bag, never quite sure what the assholes in the wall would allow and what they wouldn’t. Assholes. War criminals, if there was a war. Torturers. Those all fit. Not that he would ever say them out loud, but they fit. But what to call them? Just the generic “They”, maybe capitalized in his mind. Or “Them.”

He decided one more sandwich would fill him up. One fish sandwich and half a coke later he was done. But then he had another thought. “How long is this supposed to last me?” he said.

The girl looked puzzled, then looked up in the air and said, “Until breakfast. This is supper and then you’ll get a breakfast and a lunch.”

He noticed then a little thing in and around her right ear that looked like a hearing aid.

“Is that how you get information from the powers that be?”

She nodded.

“Can you ask them how long I’ll be kept in here?”

“Oh, they can hear everything we say, so I don’t have to say anything. You can just say it.”

She paused a moment, then said, “They say they won’t answer that question.”

John addressed the wall, “I don’t want to be here. I would like you to let me go! As soon as possible! Please?” He looked at the girl.

She shrugged. “They didn’t say anything.”

“Done eating?” she asked. She had eaten half a Big Mac, a few chicken tenders, and a few fries, and drunk a little Coke. John nodded. The girl hesitated, then took a napkin and wiped John’s lips, with a little giggle. He wiped his hands, and the girl put the leftover food and papers in the bags and put them in the corner, but looked uncertainly at the unfinished drinks.

“Pour them out in the sink, maybe?” he said.

She smiled and did as he suggested, then put the empty cups in another bag in the corner.

“I’m glad that giving you a suggestion about the drinks did not earn me a shock,” he said with just a hint of sarcasm. “Just kidding!” he added with a smile, looking at the mirror.

John sat on the edge of the bed and the girl stood in front of him. “Am I supposed to have sex with you?” John said, trying to use a neutral tone.

“Me? No!” she said. “A scrawny thing like me?”

“I wouldn’t say you’re scrawny, not at all.”

“In any event, No! I am off limits. If you touch me you will regret it.” She pointed briefly to the back of her neck.

“I’m Annie, like I said. I love watching people have sex. Let me see your penis,” she said. John hesitated, then removed his robe and leaned back. “Oh, that’s so cool! Hi, John’s penis. You’ve got some work to do!” She took the end in her hand and moved her fingers up and down twice, as if she were shaking hands.

“You like to look at a woman’s naked private parts, right?”

John nodded.

“And your penis gets long and hard when you do?”

“Sometimes...”

“When you think she’s sexy it does, right?”

“Usually.”

“And then you love getting up on her, and finding her pussy and sticking it in?”

“Well, yes...”

“And you really like going in and out fast, pushing it way in deep?”

John nodded.

“And then you get that great feeling and all that sperm shoots out the end, up inside her?”

“Often,” he said.

Annie shivered and pranced. “What I really love is when the woman doesn’t want to and the man makes her! That’s really cool! I love to watch that!”

“Oh ... Isn’t that a pretty unusual thing for someone to want?” John felt just the lightest little tickle of discomfort in his head. A warning.

“Oh, I don’t know ... I like what I like! I like watching a man fuck a woman when she doesn’t want it. It’s called rape ... I love rape! I love the word ‘rape’ too, and ‘fuck’, and some other dirty words.”

She looked at him and smiled. “You’re really handsome. A lot more than the last guy!” She quickly added, “But don’t ask questions about that. They won’t like that!”

“But from what you’ve said, can I expect that another woman will come in, I’m going to rape her, and you’re going to watch?”

“That’s right!” she said cheerfully.


The next woman looked like she might have come out of a fashion magazine. Wide-set blue eyes, blond hair, womanly features but all on the smaller side to support a slender look.

“What ... What’s going on?” she said, pulling her pink robe around her.

John looked expectantly at Annie. “You tell her,” she said with an evil smile.

“You’re here to get raped. I am going to have sex with you whether you like it or not. If you resist, you’ll regret it. I’m looking forward to shoving it up your cunt, you sexy little thing.”

She looked at Annie, perhaps hoping it was a joke. Annie replied, “He’s right! That’s what’s going to happen! And I love it so much when I see his penis sliding up into your vagina when you don’t want it to. Come on, you’ve gotta ... No choice!”

“I can’t talk you out of this?” the woman asked John meekly.

“No! Present yourself! Now!”

The woman let the pink robe drop to the floor and lay on the bed, ready for the taking. He wanted to feel the back of her neck but wasn’t sure what They would think. He managed to get his hand back there in a motion he hoped looked like a natural part of getting into position. He couldn’t feel anything there, and he was relieved that he didn’t get a shock. He developed a hypothesis ... The first two women were “wired” and knew stuff they weren’t supposed to say. This woman didn’t know anything, and any punishment she got would be at his hands. He sighed.

“Please! I don’t want you to ... This is rape!”

“Sure is!” chortled Annie.

John’s cock slid in easily enough. He thought maybe she was the sexiest woman he had ever done it with. He suspected he found her even sexier because she was so unhappy, but put that unpleasant thought out of his mind. He thrust for a while, long enough to come if he wanted. They had given no indication of whether they liked the rapes to be slow or fast. Coming quickly would be the kind thing to do — make her suffer as briefly as possible. But — shit, he was in an incredibly stressful situation, one of the few consolations was the feelings he got from fucking. Did he have to hurry? Would it matter to her just what it was like? Would it really be worse if it was a little longer rather than shorter?

Annie chimed in with, “Ha, he shoved it way up in you. He’s doing it to you. Feel it deep inside, where you don’t want it?”

Something about Annie’s comment changed his thinking. If he had to act the part of a rapist, why not go for it? Do it like he thought a rapist would like best? Who knew what this hot, sexy woman would think? Who knew what made a woman feel better or worse about a rape? Maybe they were all as horrible as they could be. He didn’t know. He was sure that asking her anything like that would earn him a good stiff shock.

He had some ideas about what would make it better for him if he was a real rapist. He adopted a lusty smile, let his full weight down on her, and grabbed her butt cheeks. And then he grunted and growled, “Unnnh, unnnh, unnnh ... Very hot babe...” She was gasping for breath beneath his weight, but he knew she’d get enough air. He wanted to get his fill of pussy. He lifted himself up so he could get a good look at her beauty ... she was still beautiful with tears streaming down her cheeks. Then he let himself down again. After a full half hour he finally lunged frantically in and out, sperm spewing out of his cock up into the woman.

Annie had offered cruel comments off and on for the first part, but then she said less and less. Perhaps if you liked watching people get raped, you’d get bored of a single rape eventually as it kept on going, like you’d get bored of anything else. But she could tell when he came. “Ha! Tons of gooey sperm way up inside your cunt! You didn’t like that? Too bad!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.