The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 65

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Afraid of being rejected, something I couldn’t bear at the time, it had taken all my willpower to place Kirk’s hand on my naked thigh. I panicked when he didn’t slide it underneath my robe. But he didn’t pull his hand away either. I studied him closely. His breathing was heavier, as was mine. In fact, my deep, shoulder-lifting breaths widened the gap at the top of my robe and I was thrilled to see Kirk staring into the opening—at my naked breasts, all of which was now available to his hungry eyes. He could most likely see all the way to my belly.

What could I say to let Kirk know I was ready? That I wanted it. That I wouldn’t feel guilty for having sex with him and surely not hate him afterward. There were no words. I would just show him.

I rolled onto my hip until my lips met his. I had done it for a kiss, but the movement shifted my body, which caused his hand to slide underneath my robe and up my naked inner thigh. His fingers were now at the crease where my thigh met my vulva. The fringes of my pubic hair surrounded his fingers like blades of grass. His palm was on my inner thigh and his fingertips were sunk into the edge of my fleshy vulva. I gasped before pressing my lips harder against his.

Kirk was a statue. Not only his hand, but his whole body was paralyzed. Even his mouth. I was kissing dead lips. Thoughts of rejection once again filled my mind. I cupped the back of his head and thrust my tongue into his mouth. Thankfully, his lips were parted to allow for his heavy breathing. He had pointed out earlier that I took the initiative with Paul, and I was now doing that with him. I couldn’t wait forever. My hand on the back of his head pulled, crushing our lips as my tongue flapped inside his mouth to urge him on. At that moment, I wanted Kirk more than I had ever wanted anyone in my entire life.

My aggressive kissing caused my body to shift more. Kirk didn’t have to move his hand. My shifting body caused his hand to slide. Actually, my body slid under his unmoving hand. But the result was the same. His hand was now on my vulva. So much that his fingers crossed the cleft. But he still didn’t move his hand. His inaction was killing me.

Kirk needed more nudging. I took my hand off the back of his head and pressed it on top of his hand, the hand that I so much wanted to explore my body. I had expected the robe to be covering his hand, but I felt skin. The bottom of my robe had parted all the way. The only place the two sides of my robe met was at my waist, where the belt held them together. I was exposed above and below the belt.

I pulled my lips off Kirk’s inactive ones and whispered, “Please love me.”

I didn’t say, “Please make love to me.” I said, “Please love me.” That’s what I had meant even though I hadn’t consciously known it. I wanted to have sex, but I wanted more. It dawned on me as soon as I had said the words that I wanted Kirk to love me.

And then Kirk’s fingers twitched.

“Yes! Oh god yes!” I said in a husky voice.

Kirk’s fingers twirled my pubic hairs. He combed his fingers through them as if he were doing it to the hair on my head. I humped my hips, wanting more, but that’s all he did. And then his hand slid up higher, over the thickest patch of hair, and then bumped into my tied belt. I went to open it, but Kirk’s other hand was already there and he deftly undid the knot and released the belt. His hand was now free to move upward, which it did, onto my belly.

With my belt dangling on both sides of me, my robe fell completely open. I had no intention of pulling it back together. I was offering myself to Kirk. Would he accept my offer? I wanted to see what he was doing, but I closed my eyes and experienced it through his touch. His hand stroked and made circles on my belly, a belly now undulating from his caressing fingertips.

“Please fuck me,” I said.

“No.”

My eyes popped open and I stared at Kirk. Was he punishing me for doing something wrong? My pussy was on fire. My skin tingled with desire.

“Why?” I asked.

“I’ve waited too long for this. I’m not going to fuck you because...” the actor in him paused for effect, “ ... I’m going to make love to you.”

Kirk’s hand moved upward again, cupping one breast. My eyes snapped shut and my lips parted to allow the air to pass through. He squeezed my breast and flicked my nipple with his thumb. And then he pinched my nipple.

I moaned.

Kirk’s lips found mine, and now his weren’t dead lips. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and we kissed passionately. I couldn’t stop moaning as my hand flew to the back of his head and held it tight. I was never going to let him break away from the kiss.

But Kirk’s head ducked lower and my hand was left holding air. About to complain, my mouth snapped shut when his mouth covered a good portion of my breast. He sucked it while fondling the other breast. And then his mouth attacked my extended nipple. He captured it between his lips and sucked. He flicked it with the tip of his tongue. He nipped it with his teeth.

I was no longer sitting on my hip. I was sitting upright with my back against the couch and my feet on the floor. Kirk was leaning over me. He was on his hip, or maybe his knee. With my eyes closed I didn’t know, and I didn’t care. I was luxuriating in the pleasure he was giving me.

I finally forced my mouth to work. It strained to form words.

“Fuck me,” I said. “I need you inside me.”

Kirk’s mouth left my breast and moved to my ear. “Just enjoy it,” he whispered.

“I can’t. I need you inside me. I’m going crazy.”

“Let it build up. It will be better.”

Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered Mrs. Russo saying something like that. Or was it Mr. Russo? But I needed Kirk’s cock inside me. I thought my body would explode, leaving bits of my blood and flesh all over the walls and ceiling. I couldn’t take anymore.

And then Kirk climbed over my leg. They were already spread as I was humping the air, but I spread them more. Finally! Kirk was going to fuck me. My pussy tingled and throbbed, and dripped in anticipation.

Kirk was in front of me. I waited for him to enter me. But he didn’t. His mouth returned to my breast with his chest resting on my belly and pubes. I blindly reached for him. To drag him up my body. To get his cock where it belonged. Where I desperately wanted it. Needed it. But Kirk stayed where he was. Even as I scratched his back.

He stopped sucking my breast and squeezed both of them together. His head moved side to side as if he were adamantly saying no. It was his tongue that caused me to moan. Sticking out of his mouth, it swept over my nipples, back and forth, over one and then the other, back and forth. I humped up against his chest. My pussy was dripping.

And then Kirk released my breasts. His lips and tongue trailed downward and made circles on my belly. I moaned. I groaned. I pleaded for him to enter me. But he followed his own playbook. Soon his tongue swirled inside my belly button only to follow a trail lower through the forest of pubic hair.

With his hands on the back of my knees, Kirk shoved my legs upward. My knees headed toward my shoulders. My hips tilted back. And my pussy thrust forward. Kirk’s tongue was waiting for it.

I screamed when I felt his breath on my pussy and my orgasm washed over me.

That didn’t stop Kirk. He lapped my vulva. Lapped my wet inner thighs, spending time at the crease where my vulva joined my thigh. He licked everywhere except where I really craved. And then he did that. He lapped inside the slit, lathing my juicy flesh with his tongue.

I thrust my hips. My body shuddered in another orgasm, more powerful than the first one, but I was still on the brink of another. Kirk made sure of that with his licking.

“Please, I can’t! I can’t!” I shouted in desperation.

Kirk finally stopped. I forced my eyes open to stare down my quivering body at him. Looking at him through my raised legs that formed goal posts. No, a slingshot. His chin was at the “V” of the slingshot. He smiled at me. His cheeks and chin glistened.

“You can,” Kirk said.

“No! I can’t!”

“I know your body better than you do.”

“You don’t! I— Oh god!”

Kirk’s tongue was back at work. He had avoided my clitoris up until now, but no longer. He dropped my legs onto his shoulders and used his thumbs to pry my labia apart. To pop the clitoris out. He flicked his tongue over it. Under normal circumstances that would have sent jolts of electricity from my clitoris to my tummy, but as stimulated as I was, it felt like a bolt of lightning, all 300 million volts. I was surprised I didn’t wrench my back as I thrust my pussy into his face. Or hurt him when my heels slammed into his back.

But Kirk still wasn’t satisfied. He licked and sucked my exposed clitoris. Sometimes on the sides. Sometimes directly on it. My body shivered with each swipe of his tongue. But when he slid his thumb into my pussy, I arched my back and exploded. And I mean exploded. The heat, the tingling, shot from my pussy all the way to the top of my head.

Kirk finally stopped. He remained on his knees between my spread legs, lightly caressing my inner thigh. My body shivered with each stroke and it wouldn’t stop convulsing. I didn’t know how long I was in that condition before my eyes fluttered open and stared down at a smiling Kirk.

“Are you all right?” Kirk asked.

“I, I don’t— What happened?”

“Your body was in need of release. You were tied up in knots. Do you feel better now?”

“Oh god yes!”

“Just relax for a while. Let your body recover. And then I’ll do what you asked me to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.