The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 59

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

After the long drive home from the Poconos, I waited outside our apartment building with our suitcases surrounding me. Paul drove around to find a parking place on the crowded Brooklyn streets where we now lived. It was late so people were home and there weren’t many open spots. When I saw him walking toward me, I jumped up from the suitcase I was sitting on. Paul picked up the biggest ones and I took the rest. We lugged them up the elevator to our new apartment. When Paul opened the door I stepped inside, dropped the bags I was carrying, and rushed to the bedroom. There it was, our bedroom set. The one piece of furniture that hadn’t been there when we had left on our honeymoon. Better late than never.

While I inspected the bedroom set, Paul made several trips to carry all the suitcases into the bedroom. I yanked the bedspread down and tackled him, throwing Paul onto the bed. It wasn’t our wedding night, but it would be our first time making love on our marital bed. I jumped on top of Paul and straddled his hips, kissing him like it was our wedding night. A big, sloppy, tongue-thrashing kiss. He kissed back for a while, but then broke away.

“We should unpack,” Paul said.

“That can wait.”

“Might as well get it over with.”

Paul grabbed my arms. He swung me to the side and onto my back. Then he got off the bed, leaving me alone. While he opened the suitcases, I sat there in stunned silence watching him put his clothing into the chest drawers. We had agreed the chest was his and the dresser mine. Where was the passionate man I had spent my honeymoon with?

I figured I might as well unpack as well. The sooner we were done, the sooner I would get Paul into bed. I put my clean clothes away and carried the dirty laundry to the hamper in the bathroom. I looked at the bathtub. I frowned knowing it wasn’t made for two people. The shower was small too. At least we had a big bed. I had insisted on that.

I returned to the bedroom. Paul was sprawled out on the bed with one leg hanging over the side. His eyes were closed and his slight snoring came out of an open mouth. I smiled down at him. He looked so peaceful. But peace was the furthest thing from my mind. I removed my tank top and bra and leaned over Paul, dangling my breasts over his face. I rotated my shoulders, brushing one nipple and tit on his cheek and lips. Paul’s eyes opened slowly. I smiled down at him.

“I guess I fell asleep,” Paul said. “It was a long drive. I’m tired.”

We had left the resort as late as the check-out time permitted and then drove home, stopping in New Jersey for dinner. Paul was right. It had been a long day. However, we needed to consummate our new bed. I was horny and pressed my naked tit to his mouth again.

Paul shoved me away.

“Let’s go to sleep,” Paul said, “I have work tomorrow.”

I pouted. “Can’t we fool around a little?”

“Not now. I’m going to sleep.”

Paul sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. He removed his shoes, socks, and chinos. He then got back into bed wearing his underwear and was instantly asleep. Not even a goodnight kiss.

I stripped, went into the bathroom, and washed up. Paul hadn’t even done that. I spotted my hairbrush on the counter next to the sink and brushed my hair out. It was windblown, tangled from the open car windows during our drive. Then I went to bed and lay down next to Paul. Unlike Paul, I was completely naked. I was hoping he would wake up and fuck me. I wanted to be ready.

But I couldn’t fall asleep. I tossed and turned.

That morning at the resort, Paul and I had made love before going to breakfast. After that, we did as many activities as possible knowing it was our last day there. Paul even tried shuffleboard again, but after I won two games he decided he had enough. When we went swimming, I wore my two-piece bathing suit and stood in the shallow end where the water lapped my thighs and everyone could see my body. There was another woman there wearing a bikini too. And hers was sexier. Her top showed more cleavage and her bottoms were cut high at the crotch. That showed more skin near her groin. And, if you paid attention, which many men were, a few wisps of black pubic hairs sticking out the sides. The crotch of her bathing suit was like my one-piece, but without the skirt to cover it. And her bottoms were so skimpy that her belly button showed.

I was jealous of the men ogling her, but got a tingle in my pussy when her husband eyed me. My breathing quickened as I bent my knees and sank deeper into the water. Almost to my neck. I had done that before to wet my body to cool off from the baking sun, but this time I had an ulterior motive. While submerged, I rolled the waistband of my bottoms down below my belly button. When I stood back up, the man noticed. His cock sprang to attention inside his swimming trunks. He had to sink into the water to hide it, but I was still able to see the shape of his hard-on through the clear water.

I hoisted myself onto the side of the swimming pool, keeping my feet and shins dangling in the water. I spread my legs very unladylike. The man, low in the water, was sitting on his haunches right in front of me. At eye-level with my crotch. He was staring between my spread legs. Right at my crotch. He wasn’t even trying to be discreet. He was staring right at it. That turned the tingling in my pussy to fire as my own moisture seeped into the wet material of my bathing suit crotch.

I was getting more excited and was about to stroke my inner thigh at the bottom of the bathing suit to see how the man would react when Paul said it was time to leave. By the look on the gawking man’s face, and the way his hard cock twitched inside his swimming trunks, I think he would have climaxed right there in the pool if I had stroked my thigh. I raised the waistband of my bathing suit before standing. And blushed. I hadn’t realized how far I had rolled the waistband down. It was all the way to the top of my pubic hair. There was a lot of skin showing. And when I noticed some hairs, I wondered if the man had seen them.

After the swim, Paul and I had showered. I wanted us to shower together. I needed a good fucking. Teasing the man in the swimming pool left a burning between my legs that needed attention. But Paul refused. He had said we didn’t have time. It was nearing the check-out time and we needed to hurry.

Now lying on my new bed, I tossed and turned with an itch between my legs that Paul had refused to take care of. My husband of two weeks. So my mind drifted to the man in the swimming pool. He was handsome and, even though his wife had a great body, it had been me who had given him an erection. Me. He had thought I was sexy even if Paul didn’t. He would have fucked me if given the chance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.