The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 58

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

After our great sex in the privacy of the bungalow, unlike what we had done outside under the tree, Paul and I lay in each other’s arms. Our naked bodies glistened with sweat. Another bodily fluid shared as our bodies had slid and rubbed against each other’s as we hugged and changed positions, his sweat blending with mine and mine with his. We talked like we had on the grass under the tree without a care in the world. If not for Paul’s rumbling stomach, we might not have gotten out of bed. A glance at the clock informed us it was past lunchtime. I wanted to shower together, but Paul said that would take too long. That he was hungry. He was right about that. I would have wanted another fuck in the shower. All those frustrated years of wanting sex but not being able to have it were behind me. I was now married and could have sex whenever I wanted. And I knew I would want it often.

In the main building restaurant, Paul gobbled down a hamburger and fried onion rings. I had a salad. I had to keep my figure for my surprise. A bulging belly wouldn’t do.

Afterward, we walked around the facilities and took a hiking trail through the woods. We wore the same clothes as earlier, except I needed a fresh pair of panties. My other ones were in our dirty laundry bag. The crotch had been drenched, probably stiff by now. The afternoon was relaxing. We even played shuffleboard where I discovered that my eye-hand coordination was better than Paul’s. I won every game which I think is why Paul wanted to stop playing.

Later, after dinner, we made love. And again in the morning. It was Paul’s stomach that once again was our clock. He was hungry. When we realized the time, we had missed breakfast so we had an early lunch.

“Want to go out on the lake?” Paul asked. “They have boats.”

When I agreed, we went back to our bungalow to change into our bathing suits. While Paul was searching for his, I knew exactly where I had unpacked the one I wanted. I snatched the bathing suit I had bought for our honeymoon out of the drawer and rushed to the bathroom to change. I wasn’t being modest. It was a surprise.

When ready, I opened the bathroom door only enough for me to stick my head out and peeked into the main room. Paul was in his swimming trunks, sitting on the bed waiting for me. I jumped into the main room with my arms stretched out to the sides.

“Ta-da!” I shouted.

Paul’s eyes bulged when he saw me.

“You can’t wear that!” he said rather loudly.

“It’s a two-piece bathing suit. A bikini.”

“You look like you’re wearing your underwear.”

Paul had a point. Unlike my normal one-piece bathing suits, my new bikini was sexy. That’s why I bought it. I had bought it for Paul, like the sexy lingerie. I wanted to look sexy for him. Panties in those days were much larger than they are today, and so were bikini bathing suit bottoms. The bikini bottoms I bought weren’t even cut high around the legs like panties. They sort of had legs, like very short shorts. Paul objected to them being two separate parts with my naked belly showing. Well, part of it. My belly button was covered like with my panties, but there was skin showing between the top and bottom parts of the bikini.

“It’s a bathing suit, not underwear,” I said. “It’s lined. Thicker. You can’t see through it when it’s wet. And the top is bigger than a bra so it covers everything. And the bottoms are sort of like shorts. It’s what girls wear now.”

“Not my wife!”

Tears welled up in my eyes. I had wanted to look sexy for Paul. My husband. My lover. We argued for a while, but he remained steadfast. I finally relented and changed into a bathing suit my mother had bought me. It was a one-piece with a skirt that covered my rump and crotch. I felt like an old lady.

Even though my old-lady bathing suit covered everything, there was still a lot of skin showing so I wore a light cover-up over it. Paul wore a polo shirt. We walked to where the row boats were and spoke to a man.

The man working there flipped a row boat right side up and eased it into the water. He held it steady while I climbed into the rocking boat and then Paul joined me. The man handed the oars to Paul one at a time and told him how to secure it to the oarlocks. Then he shoved us away from the shore and we glided on the lake.

There were three rows of planks in the boat that made the seats. Paul sat in the middle one where the oarlocks were. I sat on a narrower one, on one tapered side of the boat, facing him. The oars splashed the water as Paul tried to figure out how to use them. The boat moved erratically at first because his timing was off. Paul’s coordination wasn’t that great. I guess that’s why he didn’t play sports. And why I beat him in shuffleboard. But soon Paul got the hang of it and, with two oar blades submerged in the water at the same time, he pulled hard. The boat lurched forward. Forward for me, backward for Paul.

Paul looked over his shoulder. “How will I know where I’m going?” he asked.

“I can see. Just keep rowing and keep your eyes on me.”

“Why you?”

“Don’t you think I’m pretty?”

Paul smiled. “Beautiful.”

I removed my cover-up and laid it next to me on the plank I was sitting on. I extended my arms out to the sides.

“And now?” I asked.

“Yeah, gorgeous. And sexy.”

“I would have been sexier in the other bathing suit. Just think, you could be looking at me wearing it right now.”

“But other people would see you, too.”

“So what? I’m yours, not theirs. I bought it for you. You know, Wally saw a lot when we parked.”

Paul stopped rowing. The oars hovered above the water as the boat continued to glide. We were far from the shore and isolated from others.

“What do you mean?” Paul asked.

“When we made out in the back seat, he peeked and saw a lot of me. More than what people would see if I wore the bikini.”

“You knew!”

“Not at the time. He told me later when he tried to get me to go out with him.”

The oar blades dropped into the water with a splash. “I’ll kill him!”

“Why, because he saw my panties? And my boobs? Debbie probably saw your pecker. I caught her looking from the front seat.”

“And that doesn’t bother you?”

“No. At times I wished I could have seen what they were doing.”

I stood up. My knees bent and my arms shot out to the sides as the boat rocked. When the boat settled, I took a step and dropped to my knees in front of Paul, placing my hands on his thighs. I waited for the boat to stop rocking and then I pulled Paul’s head down until our lips met. I kissed him and then, still holding his head a few inches from my face, stared into his eyes.

“Paul, I love you so much. I don’t care what other people see or say or think. You’re all that matters to me. I want to look sexy for you. If some guy gets a boner because of the way I dress for you, screw him. I’m not doing it for him. I’m doing it for you. I want to make you happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.