The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 57

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I awoke in my honeymoon bed, still wearing my garter belt and nylons. I had no idea where my sexy lacy panties were. They had landed somewhere when Paul tossed them aside before fucking me last night. The thought of that fuck brought a smile to my face. It had been everything I had dreamed it would be.

I stared up at the ceiling fixture. It was still on from last night, as were both lamps on either side of the bed. So was the bathroom light. Faint snoring came from Paul lying next to me. Not a heavy, disgusting guttural sound like he was trying to bring up phlegm, but more like deep breathing. That he snored was news to me. We had never slept together before. There was so much I didn’t know about Paul. We had so much to learn about one another. That was going to be exciting.

I felt around between my thighs, patting and strumming and plucking the area. Paul had come a lot. Both times. The only remnants, though, were stiff and crusty pubic hairs. My finger dipped inside where Paul’s cock had been. Did his sperm find an egg? I smiled as I laid both hands flat on my tummy with fingers spread. Was a baby growing inside me? I moved one hand down, placing a finger on my clitoris, and strummed it. Familiar tingling spread through my groin and into my belly. But I didn’t have to masturbate. I had Paul to pleasure me. My hairbrush would be retired. From now on it would be used only to curl my hair, if I ever desired to do so.

I rolled to the side of the bed as quietly as I could and sat up with my feet on the floor. I curled my toes. Cherry wood floor planks. I hadn’t noticed that when I arrived at the bungalow. I bit my lip to hold back a chuckle. When we had gotten there I had to pee so badly I wouldn’t have noticed the building on fire. I bent forward to check each nylon for runs, gliding my hands up and down them, and was glad there were none after our passionate fucking. I carefully removed the nylons and garter belt and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. There was a large bathtub in addition to the shower. Something else I hadn’t noticed the night before. The bathtub was large enough for two. I knew I was going to take a bath with Paul. My opinion of the Poconos was changing. It was set up for honeymooners—lovers—people like Paul and me.

I took a long shower and returned to the main room. The suitcases were open on the floor and mostly empty. Paul’s back was to me as he was putting clothes into a dresser drawer. He was naked. So was I. I tiptoed over to him and wrapped my left arm around his waist with my breasts squished into his back. My right hand went lower, to his dangling dick. He jumped, but I tightened my hold on him.

“Good morning, Mr. Nimo,” I said in a happy, sing-song voice with the side of my face snuggled on the back of his shoulder.

“Good morning, Mrs. Nimo.”

My heart fluttered. It was the first time someone called me that. Paul tried to turn around, but I tightened my hold around his waist.

“What would you like to do today?” Paul asked.

“First, thank you for last night.”

“For what?”

“For making me feel special. For loving me.”

I released Paul.

Knowing he would turn to face me, I dropped to my knees and was presented with his dick at chin level. I grabbed it and stuffed it into my mouth. Paul gasped. I smiled around his cock and then sucked and licked it. Soon it was as hard as it had been the night before.

I used my hand as well as my mouth, pumping his dick while sucking it. Paul groaned and fell back onto the dresser, catching himself on his forearms. I kept sucking the cock that had fucked me, come inside me, twice, knowing he hadn’t showered yet. No qualms about tasting our bodily fluids. That excited me.

Leaning on the dresser with his weight on his forearms, back arched, knees bent and pointing slightly outward, and pelvis thrust forward, Paul humped his hips as I sucked and swirled my tongue over and around his cock. He moaned and groaned and grunted and moaned some more.

With his cock inside my mouth, I looked up to watch his face. His eyes were closed and mouth open. Deep breaths passed through his lips like a breeze coming out of the end of a tunnel. And then his face scrunched up. I clamped my lips around the head of his cock and moved them back and forth rapidly, all the while pumping just as fast with my fist. He grunted and thrust his hips forward, forcing my head backward. But my lips held on tightly. With his cock angled upward, the first spurt hit my upper palate. I pulled his cock down a little and the next sprayed my tongue. I swallowed between spurts and, when he finished, milked his cock dry by sucking it and swiping my tongue over the tip.

Still on my knees with his cock inside my mouth, I waited. Paul’s eyes fluttered open. I released his cock.

“What I want, my dear husband, is for you to do that to me. I have a morning itch that needs scratching. Then we’ll decide what’s next.”

I jumped to my feet and dived onto the bed with my arms straight out in front of me like Superman flying. I landed flat on my belly and bounced on the mattress. I flipped onto my back and spread my legs. Paul joined me and lay down between my legs. I raised my knees and waited. He didn’t disappoint me. Paul brought me to two orgasms.

Married life was good.

While Paul showered, I finished unpacking. Then we dressed, me in shorts, loose tank top, and sandals and Paul in polo shirt and chinos, before going to the restaurant in the main building for a casual breakfast. Afterward, hand in hand like the lovers we were, we explored. There was a huge heart-shaped inground swimming pool near the main building. Couples were already in it, some frolicking, some cuddling. I was drawn to the cuddling ones, checking underneath the clear water for mischievous hands and was disappointed when I didn’t spot any. We walked past a volleyball court, shuffleboard courts, all the way to the huge lake. A cabin with rowboats stacked upside down outside it was next to another with a sign for fishing bait and equipment. The lake water shimmered in the morning sun. It was as blue as the sky. It was actually a reflection of the blue sky. We continued on and found walking trails and swaths of grass to lie on or picnic. In the distance, the mountains stood tall. The resort was beautiful.

“Happy?” Paul asked.

I hugged his arm between mine and said, “Very.” I kissed his cheek and squeezed his arm.

“What was your favorite thing yesterday?” he asked.

“When you fucked me and came inside me.”

Paul was silent for a few moments before saying, “I meant at the wedding.”

“I don’t know. What was yours?”

“When my mother hugged and kissed me and my father shook my hand. I felt grown up.”

“I wonder if Debbie and Marty are going to get married.”

“Did Debbie say anything to you?” Paul asked.

“No, but she really likes him.”

Paul grinned. “As much as you like me?”

I smiled back at him. “No one can love someone more than I love you.”

“Maybe one person.”

My eyebrows furrowed. “Who?”

“Me. The way I love you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.