The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 53

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

After Debbie and Marty’s first date, they went out every night. Some days twice, both during the day and again at night. I had never seen Debbie happier. Marty was older than us, out of school and working like Paul, but unlike Paul, he used his vacation days to be off through New Years Day. I had asked Paul multiple times to take more days off, but he simply shrugged and said he couldn’t. With Paul working and Debbie out with Marty, that left me alone often during my Christmas vacation. So when Debbie came to my house before one of her nighttime dates, I was ecstatic. I looked up from my novel when she burst into my bedroom.

“Marty asked me on a date for New Years Eve!” Debbie shouted. It looked like she was about to jump up and down.

“That’s great.”

“Want to go with us?” Debbie asked. “You’re not going to a party.”

Debbie was right. Paul and I had planned to find some place to be alone and hold each other and make out. I had even tried my key to the high school, but the lock had been changed.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“A bunch of us are going out to dinner. Marty’s friends. And then we’re going to his friend’s apartment until midnight. I told him to make the dinner reservation for two more, for you and Paul. Can you stay out past midnight?”

“I already told my mother I was going to.”

“Then please come. Please. Pretty please!”

“I’ll ask Paul.”

I knew I didn’t have to ask Paul, but it seemed to be the right thing to say. Paul and I didn’t have plans other than to be together and he almost always did what I wanted. He was good that way. And I was right. We joined Debbie and Marty for New Years Eve with Marty’s friends.

Dinner was great. The restaurant had a special New Years Eve menu which had steak and lobster. I knew Paul fretted over the high prices, but it was a special occasion so he could splurge for one night. After all, if we had gone to a nightclub it would have cost him a lot more.

Paul and I drove separately from Debbie and Marty so we followed the directions Marty had given us to his friend’s apartment. It was in Bensonhurst. I didn’t really know that part of Brooklyn. My dentist’s office was there, but my mother had always driven me. It was a nice area, a lot of trees, although the apartment was small. But a little bigger than Mr. Roman’s. It had two bedrooms and a bigger kitchen.

We were five couples. Introductions had been made at the restaurant, but the only new people I got to talk to while eating were Ricky and his date since they sat across from me and Paul. Paul sat at one end of the table with me next to him and Debbie on my other side. When I had been introduced to Ricky, he looked familiar but I couldn’t place him. Not until he held up his left hand and tapped his ring finger. It confused me because there was no ring, but then the light went on. He had been with Marty at the bowling alley and had tried to pick me up. Of the five couples, only one was married and it was their apartment. Wow, Debbie was going out with someone who had married friends. But I was soon to be married, so what was the big deal?

At the apartment, I finally got to meet the other people. They were nice. We chatted and listened to music and danced. Almost all the songs played were slow songs so I got Paul to dance with me a lot. He wasn’t a good dancer, but he was able to sway with me to the music when it was a slow song. He even got his thigh between my legs on occasion and let me rub myself on it as he applied pressure. At times, I ended up panting as if I had danced to a fast song. Paul wasn’t the only one I danced with. People occasionally switched partners.

We were also drinking. After all, it was New Years Eve. We were all over eighteen and legal. I hated to admit it, but it was nice dancing with men other than Paul, being held by them. I would close my eyes with my head on their shoulder and enjoy the feel of their hands on my back. But unlike with Paul, our lower bodies were modestly separated. However, my breasts were squished against their chests. I didn’t feel guilty. Paul got to dance with the other women.

To my heart’s joy, when Marty and I danced, he spoke mostly about Debbie. I listened with my head on his shoulder and a huge smile plastered on my face. Marty was infatuated with her and I knew she felt the same way about him.

At one point, I hadn’t danced in a while so I nudged Paul who was sitting on the couch next to me. He was slouched down with his chin on his chest and didn’t respond. I looked around the room for Debbie, but she was nowhere to be seen. One couple was sitting off to the side kissing. Not a passionate kiss, but a warm kiss. And a long one. The man’s hands were on the woman’s waist and one of her hands was on the back of his head. Her other hand was on his shoulder.

I turned to Paul again. I wanted to be kissed like that. It wasn’t a hot and heavy kiss like when we made out at Canarsie Pier, just a loving kiss. I leaned down and pressed my lips to Paul’s. His lips didn’t move. He didn’t move. Paul was sleeping or passed out from drinking too much.

A tap on my shoulder caused me to sit up and spin around. Ricky was smiling down at me from behind the couch.

“Want to dance?” Ricky asked.

I smiled. “Sure.”

Soon I was in his arms and floating around the living room. Ricky was a good dancer. I snuggled up to him and he held me tighter. His hand slid down to my lower back and pulled my lower body against his. He didn’t thrust a knee between my legs or anything, but our privates were touching. Not much, but enough for me to notice. I should have pulled away, but it felt good. Soon his lips were at the side of my neck and I felt his warm breath. My pussy tingled.

When the song ended and we broke apart, Ricky asked, “Want another drink?”

I looked around for his date. She was talking to the married couple. Debbie still wasn’t in the room. Maybe she was in the kitchen where the bottles of alcohol were so I said, “Sure.”

Ricky led me to the kitchen. It was empty. No Debbie. I wondered where she was.

“What would you like?” Ricky asked, waving his hand at the bottles.

“I think I may have had enough,” I said.

Ricky chuckled. “You can never have enough on New Years Eve.”

“I feel a little woozy.”

“I have just the cure for that.”

Ricky stepped up to me and turned me around so that he was standing behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders near my neck and massaged them. It felt wonderful. He continued to knead the flesh and work his fingers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. And then his lips were on the side of my neck, kissing it as he massaged my shoulders. I sighed and tilted my head to the side to give him better access.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.