The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 52

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I smoothed my dress as I got out of Paul’s car in front of his house. I was having Christmas dinner with his family. It would be the first one without my family, which saddened me, but I was finally going to meet Paul’s family.

“How do I look?” I asked in front of his house, running my hands over my dress and patting my hair.

Paul smiled. “Like an angel.”

“What if they don’t like me?”

“They’ll love you.”

“How do you know?”

“How could they not?”

As soon as Paul opened the front door, I heard the shouting. Not shouting like being mad, but trying to be heard over everyone else. I took a few steps further into the house and was standing outside the living room. I had thought my family’s Christmas dinner was crowded. The living room was packed. When I was noticed, it was as if I had suddenly gone deaf. The talking stopped all at once. I felt like a bug under a microscope.

And then a woman about my mother’s age, but plumper, ran up to me and hugged me to her body.

“Julie,” she shouted even though we were close and no one else was talking, “we finally get to meet you. I’m Paul’s mother.”

My arms were pinned at my sides with Mrs. Nimo’s meaty arms wrapped around me. I said hello and then Mrs. Nimo released me and introduced me to the rest of the family by pointing from person to person and calling out their name. Paul’s two older brothers were there along with the wife of the married one and a slew of aunts, uncles, and cousins. As soon as I was told a name, I forgot it. I remembered Paul’s brothers’ names because he had talked about them often, but no one else’s.

I almost turned and bolted as the horde of people rushed to me with their arms spread. I felt like I would be trampled, crushed, flattened on the brown carpet. One by one they flung their arms around me in a hug. I was kissed on the cheek by all of them. Paul stood to the side watching and grinning. He talked to one relative after another as soon as they released me.

We soon went into the dining room where the table had inserts to make it so long it nearly reached the living room. In fact, the chair at the end was more in the living room than the dining room. No wonder they spoke so loudly. Not only were there so many of them, but they were far from each other.

The food was delicious and, after eating dessert, the room suddenly became eerily quiet. I guessed everyone was too full to talk. Mrs. Nimo broke the silence.

“Paul, show Julie your model collection,” she said.

“Aw, Ma, she doesn’t want to see it,” Paul said.

“Sure she does. You’ve been building them for years.”

“Show me what?” I asked, not to either Paul or his mother, but to the room.

Everyone shouted at once. I tried to hear what they were saying, but it was all jumbled. I leaned next to Paul and asked him.

“My models,” Paul said. “Airplanes, boats, cars, all kinds of models.”

“I want to see them.”

Paul stood up and everyone hollered. I guessed it was a big deal. He held his hand out so I took it. Paul led me upstairs and took me to his bedroom. My mother would never have allowed me to take a boy to my bedroom, even my fiancé. I looked around. There were plastic models everywhere. On his desk, on his dresser, in shelves, everywhere. I walked from one to the other, studying them.

I turned and said, “Wow, so ma—”

Paul squeezed my face in both hands and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue was instantly inside my mouth and my hands were clawing the back of his shirt. He thrust a knee between my legs and pressed his thigh against my pussy. I moaned into his mouth and humped his leg.

I realized where I was and shoved him back. “Your family is downstairs,” I whispered, even though we were alone.

“That’s all right, I locked the door.”

My head spun around. I was so engrossed with his models that I hadn’t noticed him closing the door.

“Just for a little while,” Paul said, almost pleading.

“But your parents?”

“They’re busy downstairs.”

I smiled and strolled to his bed. I flipped the back of my dress up as I sat on the edge, and then pulled the front up to my waist while spreading my legs. Paul’s eyes were glued to the crotch my panties pulled tight against my hairy vulva. I held up a finger and curled it, motioning in the “come here” gesture. Paul walked to me as if in a daze. His eyes never left my spread legs and the panties stretched at the crotch.

When Paul was standing between my legs, I unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. They fell to his ankles, showing his hard cock pushing out the front of his briefs. I reached around him and grabbed his ass, pulling him to me, and kissed the shape of his hard cock. Paul gasped but didn’t stop me. That’s all I needed to know. I pulled the front of his underwear out from his body and yanked it down. His cock bounced in front of me like a diving board.

I looked up to see him staring down at me. Without breaking eye contact, I opened my mouth and leaned forward, capturing his cock between my lips. I held it in my warm mouth, still staring into his eyes, and smiled around his cock. I dragged my lips down the shaft and then back up.

I heard the family voices coming from downstairs as I sucked Paul’s cock. Oh god, his mother was down there! And his aunts. His whole family. It was scary. It was wicked. It was arousing. I used my lips and tongue on his cock. I wanted it to be something he would remember until his dying day. Something special.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.