The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 50

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

My mother was ecstatic when I showed her my engagement ring. Debbie? Not so much. She was excited for me, but I saw the envy in her eyes. She had expected to be the first of the three of us to marry. Gina hadn’t been able to date and was going to college so it wouldn’t have been her. And me? Debbie never knew about Mr. Russo or Mr. Roman so she had thought I wasn’t interested in boys because I didn’t date much. In her eyes, I avoided boys other than Paul, who I dated only because she kept begging me to double date. And to her, I didn’t seem too interested in Paul. Which I hadn’t been until Mr. Roman died. Maybe Debbie was right and I hadn’t been interested in boys the same way she was. I was more interested in the sex. I hadn’t thought of marriage until Mr. Roman, but that might have been a teenage girl crush. Looking back, even that might have been all about the sex.

The week between Labor Day and the first day of school flew. I was busy preparing for school. Wow, my senior year. I spoke to Paul on the telephone every chance I got but, because of his job, we didn’t see each other. Debbie didn’t even see Wally. He was also busy getting ready for school. Except his was college.

I fought with my mother when I told her that I was dropping out of Band, but she was at least pleased that I replaced it with a cooking class. She told me that I needed to get ready for being a wife and taking care of my family so the cooking class was a good idea.

Two Saturday nights after school started, Paul and I double dated with Debbie and Wally. We went out to dinner where we chatted about our new classes and teachers. Wally talked about how different college was than high school. He had much more freedom. The professors didn’t even take attendance in class. Paul remained quiet most of the time. I wondered if he regretted not going to college.

After dinner, we drove to Canarsie Pier and parked. Wally had a fight with his parents over something that had to do with college so he couldn’t get his father’s car. So, for once, we took Paul’s. That meant Debbie and Wally were in the back seat where there was more room. Paul shifted over to my side of the front seat away from the steering wheel and soon we were kissing. Like Debbie had done many times from the front seat, I occasionally peeked into the back seat. I had never really seen Debbie and Wally making out. I mean, really see what they were doing, not just hear the noises coming from the front of the car and seeing their heads and assuming where their hands were.

Debbie and Wally kissed passionately right from the start, and in no time he was squeezing her breasts. He seemed rather aggressive to me. Rough. Paul took it slower and we were still only kissing when Wally tugged Debbie’s blouse out of the waistband of her skirt and his hand went underneath the blouse. In the dim light, I watched the shape of his hand moving beneath the blouse. I wished the blouse was open so that I could see more, to know exactly what Wally was doing.

It excited me to watch, so I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled Paul’s hand to my breast. His hand immediately went underneath the bra cup and fondled the bare skin. He did that for a while, and then he pulled his hand out of my bra and both his hands slid around my sides underneath my blouse to my back. The feel of his hands on my sensitive skin sent shivers up my spine. He unclasped my bra. Both hands now cupped my tits that were no longer obstructed by the loosely hanging bra.

My eyes were closed, enjoying Paul’s touch, but I forced them open. When I looked into the back seat, Debbie and Wally were no longer kissing. Her head was tilted back, leaning on the top of the back of the seat, and her blouse was pushed up to her armpits. Wally’s hands were squeezing both breasts over the bra. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. The tip of her pink tongue rested on her bottom lip. Wally then leaned forward and sucked her breasts over the bra, switching from one to the other. I heard Debbie’s familiar moaning that normally came from the front seat, but now I was able to see what Wally was doing to cause the moan. I lifted my dangling bra to my neck and pulled Paul’s head to my chest. He attacked my naked breasts with his mouth and tongue and nipped my nipples with his teeth. Paul had learned what I liked.

My pussy was tingling. I think more from watching what was happening in the back seat than from Paul sucking my breasts. I had no idea why. Maybe it was because Paul’s sucking my breasts was nothing new, but watching what was happening to Debbie was. I thought back to when I used to watch Mr. Russo have sex with Mrs. Russo. That had always turned me on, but at the time I had thought it was simply because sex was so new to me. Now I was thinking I liked watching people have sex.

Debbie’s legs parted and her hips humped the air as Wally continued sucking her breasts over her bra. He pulled her hand to his crotch and I watched Debbie rub his cock through his pants. I was getting more turned on so I grabbed Paul’s hand and brought it to my knee. Paul knew what I wanted. His hand shoved my skirt up and went into the leg hole of my panties. His finger played with my clitoris before entering me. With his mouth on my naked tit and his finger plunging in and out of my wet pussy, I watched Debbie and Wally in the back seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.