The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 48

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I was in heaven when Paul took me home after our tryst in the teacher’s lounge. I was all over him in the front seat of the car, hugging him, never wanting to let go. I realized I loved him, and he loved me. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow, expecting to return to the teacher’s lounge. This time with a condom.

“I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I said when we were sitting in the car in front of my house.

“Not tomorrow.”

I released him and sat back. “Why not?”

“I can only take you out on Friday and Saturday nights.”

“Why?”

“Because I work.”

I would have to wait until next weekend. A whole week before I got to fuck Paul. A week with only my fingers and hairbrush to satisfy my needs. But he was steadfast.

Each day felt like a lifetime.

Friday finally arrived. I dressed in clothes easily removed. I was ready. But my excitement was squelched when I received a last minute telephone call from Paul informing me that he would be working late and couldn’t take me out. I was so upset we almost had our first fight, but I held back my anger and frustration. Paul was not on summer vacation like me. He had a job. Had obligations. He was building a future for us. I was being childish. But I sulked the entire night anyway. And I really put my hairbrush to work. Except it wasn’t Paul I was thinking of. A faceless man was fucking the shit out of me as I rammed the brush handle in and out of my sopping pussy.

After dinner on Saturday, Paul picked me up at my house. My mother asked where we were going. We had expected that and were ready. We told her to Paul’s friend’s house. Someone he knew from work who I had met once. But we had no plans other than having sex in the teacher’s lounge. When Paul got into the car, I was already sitting in the middle of the bench seat to be close to him.

“Do you have a condom?” I asked.

“I bought a box and have three with me.”

I leaned over and kissed him on the lips right in front of my house. I didn’t care if my mother saw me kissing Paul. He was my boyfriend. What she didn’t see was my hand in his lap pressing down on his cock that stiffened under my touch.

“Maybe you should have brought the whole box,” I said.

Paul’s mouth hung open. “There are twelve in the box!”

Giggling, I said, “I was kidding. Think we can do it three times?”

“I don’t know. I never did it before.” He hesitated. “Maybe I should have brought more.”

My hand was still on his hard dick. I squeezed it. “There are other ways if we need to.”

We drove the couple of blocks to my high school where Paul parked at the curb. He turned to me, cupped my face in his hands, and kissed me on the lips.

“I love you so much,” Paul said.

“Then let’s go to the teacher’s lounge where you can show me how much.”

I was out of the car before Paul knew what was happening. I waited on the sidewalk for him to join me. But only for a moment. Having waited a whole week, I was impatient and bolted for the school’s front doors before Paul made it around the front of the car. He sprinted after me to catch up since I had a head start. I had the door unlocked and open just as he caught up. We both went inside but froze. It was not pitch dark. A few lights were on.

“Someone’s here,” Paul whispered.

“Who would be here? The school is closed.”

“Lights are on.”

“Maybe someone was here before. School will soon start. But it’s nighttime. No one’s in the school at night. They probably forgot to turn off the lights.”

“But—”

“But what?” I asked. “Don’t you want to have sex with me?”

I didn’t wait for an answer. I pressed my mouth to his, slamming him against the wall, and placed my hand on his cock outside his pants and rubbed it. Paul moaned. His hand flew to the back of my head as his tongue entered my mouth. I pulled my hand off his cock and shoved it down the front of his pants.

“We can do it here or on the couch,” I said.

“The couch.”

I pulled my hand out of the front of Paul’s pants and grabbed his wrist, yanking him as I headed toward the teacher’s lounge. At least we were able to see where we were going. I was walking faster than Paul because he kept looking around and listening for a sound so I had to keep tugging on his wrist for him to keep up. Soon we were standing at the door to the teacher’s lounge.

When I opened the door, the nauseating smell hit me. I reached in and turned on the light. Both of us stood there with our mouths hanging open. All the chairs and tables had been moved to where the couch was in the middle of the room. Tarp was draped over all of it. The carpeted floor was covered with a drop cloth. Paint cans were everywhere. Some empty with dried paint where it had dripped down the sides and others closed. One wall had a fresh coat of paint and another was partly painted.

“They’re getting the school ready for the new school year,” Paul said.

“Where can we go?” I asked.

There was a loud bang that echoed in the distance as if someone had dropped something. Paul and I glanced at each other for a split second and then we both bolted, sprinting down the hallway to the main door. Paul was faster than me so he was holding the door open when I got there. I didn’t stop. I raced past him. Paul followed. We kept running until we were doubled over and wheezing next to his car.

“That’s why the lights were on,” Paul said. “That was close.”

“Yeah. Now what?” I asked. “Where can we go?”

“Wanna go to a movie?”

I had been thinking about fucking Paul all week and that’s where he wanted to go? I was ready to scream. I wanted sex. I needed sex. It had been too long.

“Are your parents home?” I asked.

“Yeah, yours?”

“They’re always home. We can go park and make out.”

Paul looked up at the sky. “It’s not really dark yet.”

He was right. Thinking we would have the teacher’s lounge to have sex in, Paul had picked me up right after dinner to give us more time. It was early, and still relatively light.

“We could park and watch the sun set and then make out,” I said.

“You can’t see the sun set at the warehouse.”

“Ever hear of Canarsie Pier?”

“Sure, I fished there?”

“You went fishing at the pier?”

“Yeah, isn’t that what people do there?”

I chuckled. “Maybe during the day, but at night people park there and make out. Want to go?”

“Why not just go to the warehouse when they close?”

“The pier is prettier. It’s nice there.”

“How do you know?” Paul asked.

“I used to go out with a boy who took me there.”

“What did you two do?”

“Make out.”

Joey D’Angelo took my virginity in the back seat of his car at Canarsie Pier, but Paul didn’t need to know that. He agreed and drove to the pier where I told him where to park. He was right. Men were fishing off the pier. They were sitting on wooden pilings I had never noticed. But I had never been there when it was light outside.

“Ever catch anything here?” I asked.

“Two flounders, but mostly junk people threw in the water. You lose more hooks than catch fish here.”

“So why do you fish here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.