The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 47

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Paul held my hand in a death grip as I led him through the unlighted hallways. Faint light seeped from underneath the closed classroom doors so I was able to see his extended arm waving in front of him. I guess he was afraid of walking into a wall in the dark. My free hand slid along the wall at my side in order to keep my bearings. And then that hand bumped into the doorjamb and then dipped onto the door. With a little feeling around, I located the handle. I turned the knob and reached inside for the light switch on the wall hoping it was not a classroom. It wasn’t. We were in the teacher’s lounge.

“I told you I’d get us here,” I said, pulling Paul into the room. “I could find my way around this school blindfolded.”

“It was like I was blindfolded. I couldn’t see anything.”

“Well, you can see me now,” I said and twirled 360 degrees with my arms extended out to the sides. “What do you think?”

“I think I’m the luckiest guy in the world.”

“Because we’re alone in the teacher’s lounge?”

“Because you’re gorgeous.”

My heart fluttered and my legs became rubbery.

“Oh god, I love you so much,” I shouted and flung myself at him.

I wrapped my arms around Paul’s neck and pressed my lips to his. I didn’t wait for his tongue. Mine entered his mouth. He didn’t seem to mind whose mouth our tongues were in as long as they touched. Paul’s tongue swirled around mine.

Paul’s hands were once again on my rump, squeezing it from outside my skirt. My hands flew to his butt and pulled his groin against mine as we passionately kissed. Like in the hallway, his hands gathered the material of my skirt and pulled it up. Soon I felt his hands on my butt with only my panties in the way. I broke the kiss and backed away from Paul. My skirt dropped down.

“Why did you pull up my skirt?” I asked.

Paul looked like I had just asked him why he murdered a baby. His eyes fell from mine as he looked down.

“Tell me,” I said.

“I-I wanted to touch you without the skirt in the way. I’m sorry, I thought—”

Paul’s mouth snapped shut when I quickly popped open the button on my skirt, lowered the side zipper, and released the skirt. His eyes watched my skirt drop to my feet and then they shot up to my pink panties and then to my face. He looked in shock.

I smiled. “You were right, it was in the way,” I said. “Is this better?”

I stepped out of my skirt and stood before him in a tank top and panties. His eyes dropped from my face to my crotch with his mouth hanging open.

“This is in the way too,” I said and whipped my tank top over my head and let it slip from my fingers.

Now I was in my bra and panties. I let Paul drool over my almost nude body for a while. Then I stepped up to him and held the back of his head as I pressed my lips to his. His hands were on my back, hugging me as his tongue shot into my mouth. We kissed like that for a while with his hands on my bare skin. The touch always felt better skin on skin. And then his hands slid down onto my butt. I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my buttocks. Soon his hands were inside my panties.

I broke the kiss, but didn’t pull away. I tilted my head back and said, “Isn’t this better?”

“Yeah.”

“You know what would be even better?” I asked.

“What?”

“If your belt buckle wasn’t digging into my belly.”

Paul’s hands flew out of my panties as he jumped back. He was blushing.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Paul said.

I gave him the sexiest smile I could muster and said, “If you take your pants off, it will solve that problem.”

Paul tore at his belt and then opened his pants and let them drop to his feet where he stepped out of them. His hard cock pushed out the front of his white briefs. I was about to make a joke that it would feel better if his shirt was off too, but he beat me to it. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. We stood there staring at each other for what must have been a full minute. Paul was looking at my body and I was looking at his face with an occasional glance at his hard cock twitching inside his underwear.

The crotch of my panties dampened. I hadn’t been getting enough sex and the itch in my pussy needed scratching. I closed the gap between us, put a hand on Paul’s back, and pulled his body to mine. My breasts squished against his chest and Paul leaned in for a kiss, but I jumped back. Paul looked as if I had taken his last candy from him.

“This will feel even better,” I said.

I reached behind me for the clasp to my bra and opened it. My bra hung loosely over my tits. With a shrug, the bra slid down my arms and floated to the floor like two parachutes. I stepped over my bra and walked up to Paul. His eyes were locked on my naked tits the whole time. Or maybe my hard nipples standing out from them. Or maybe both. I didn’t care which. I liked him looking. It sent chills through me. Now when I hugged his body to mine, it was skin on skin as my breasts flattened against his chest.

Our lips squished. Our teeth scraped. Our tongues flapped wildly. Paul’s hands were on my panty-covered ass, squeezing it so hard that his fingers sank into the flesh as he lifted me onto my toes. And then his hands were once again inside the back of my panties, on my bare butt. I thought I might climax right then and there, and the way Paul was humping my belly I was afraid he might, too. I broke the kiss and pulled away.

“If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine,” I said with a wicked smile.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties, stretched them out to the sides, and waited. Paul panted through an open mouth. He stared at my thumbs and then stuck his thumbs into his own briefs. When I lowered my panties past my belly button to where the top of my triangle of pubic hair peeked over the top of the waistband, Paul shoved his underwear down. In his haste, it caught on his hard cock. He winced and pulled the front of his briefs out and over his cock. It sprang into the open air. I didn’t remember ever seeing it so hard as it twitched while pointing at my chin.

Since the only thing still covered by Paul’s briefs were his testicles, I needed to catch up. I lowered my panties all the way to my knees and kept bending over, pushing until they were near my ankles. I stepped out of my panties and stood up straight, now completely naked except for my sandals.

Smiling, I once again twirled 360 degrees, except now naked, and asked, “Am I still gorgeous?”

“Julie, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world.”

The butterflies fluttered again in my tummy.

Paul shoved his underwear the rest of the way down and off. He stood there in shoes and black socks. Funny, but it hadn’t dawned on either of us to remove our shoes. I guess we were too caught up in seeing each other naked and the anticipation of what was soon to happen. Or maybe it was because we were standing in the high school teacher’s lounge and not a bedroom.

I waited for Paul to make a move, but he just stood there staring at me. Ogling my nude body with eyes roaming up and down, from my breasts to my crotch. Back and forth from one to the other. His twitching cock jutted from his body. It seemed to get harder. Or maybe I was simply drooling over it. It had been too long without sex.

I walked to the couch and sat on the middle cushion. Paul was soon sitting at my side. I thought he would kiss me, but he leaned over and took a breast in his mouth. While sucking it, his other hand found my other breast and squeezed it. I sat there with my eyes closed and head tilted back in euphoria.

When Paul’s hand released my breast and glided over my belly to my crotch, I spread my legs to give him access. He was soon rubbing the whole area, which included my clitoris. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the stimulation of his mouth on my tit and his hand on my pussy. It was like when we made out in the car. His hand didn’t target a specific area. It clumsily moved around. So I thought it was time Paul learned more about that part of my anatomy. I grabbed his hand and guided his finger to my hole. I got the tip in and then Paul thrust his whole finger inside. My vagina muscles instinctively gripped it.

Paul looked up from sucking my breast and stared into my eyes. I smiled as my pussy squeezed his finger again.

“It’s so warm in there,” Paul said.

“I like your finger there. Move it in and out.”

When Paul did, I humped my hips.

I enjoyed the attention Paul was giving my body, but I thought I was being selfish. I reached for his lap and found his hard cock. I squeezed it and pumped it twice. That’s all it took. Paul grunted and stiffened as his cock erupted. Surprised at first, I held onto his spurting dick, but then I pumped until he stopped climaxing.

Paul sat up and looked at my fist wrapped around his cock. My hand and his belly were covered in gooey semen. We sat like that, not saying anything. Paul couldn’t make eye contact with me. His face was red. I think more from embarrassment than his orgasm. I realized his finger was no longer inside me. His hand was on the couch cushion at his side.

I leapt off the couch and ran to the sink. Thankfully, the dishtowel was still there. I rinsed my hands and then wet the dishtowel. Then I rushed back to Paul. He was doubled over like he was hiding what I already knew had happened. I put a hand on his shoulder and nudged him until he was sitting upright. Then I dropped to my knees and cleaned the semen off wherever I found it, which included his still hard dick.

I tossed the dishtowel onto the nearest table and got back on the couch.

“Now where were we?” I asked with a smile.

“I’m sorry,” Paul said.

“For what? For letting me know I excite you? I’m flattered.”

“But I came so fast.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.