The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I was sprawled on top of Mr. Roman, who was still lying on his back on his couch, and kissed the side of his neck. Weak from my powerful orgasm, I didn’t have the energy to move much more than that. My rapid pants turned to deep breaths that exhaled long streams of air. I clenched my vagina muscles to see if his finger was still inside. It wasn’t. But the skin-on-skin contact of his hand on my butt told me it was still inside my panties.

“Are you all right?” Mr. Roman asked.

“Uh huh.” That took the most energy I could muster.

“I mean are you okay with what just happened?”

I arched my back to force my upper body up. Staring into his eyes, I returned his worried look with a frown. “Stop asking me that.” But then I smiled. “It was ... amazing.”

“But you’re my student and still in high—”

I clamped my hand over his mouth. “Don’t say it! Don’t tell me I’m too young. And so what if you’re my teacher? You’re not forcing me do it. I want to do it.” I moved my hand to his cock and squeezed it through his pants. “Any more doubts?”

Mr. Roman flinched at my touch and then cupped my face in both hands and pulled it down, guiding my lips to his. The kiss was not like the previous passionate one. It was a loving kiss, soft and gentle. And brief. He tilted my head back with two thumbs under my jawbone and stared into my eyes.

“No more doubts,” he said. “Let’s move to the bedroom.”

A flood of adrenalin shot through my body as I jumped off him. Standing at the side of the couch, I held out my hand. He took it and stood. My pants were still open and unzipped, but were so tight they didn’t slide down. This time when Mr. Roman started walking I didn’t collide into him. We both knew where he was taking me.

Three walls in the bedroom were the same beige color as the living room. But the wall behind the headboard was bright red. Glossy red. And the headboard was massive. Dark, almost black. But it was the bed that brought a smile to my face. It was a king with plenty of room. I stopped at the side of the bed.

Mr. Roman grabbed the top edge of the quilt and flung it toward the foot of the bed. It sailed through the air before landing on the carpeted floor. That left no more questions of his intentions, not that I still thought he had any doubts.

“You forgot something, didn’t you?” Mr. Roman asked.

I panicked. What was I supposed to do? I had sex with Joey and a lot with Mr. and Mrs. Russo, but I didn’t know anything about Mr. Roman. What did he want? What did he expect from me? I felt like that young, naïve girl that I kept telling him I wasn’t. I stood there staring at him. I’m sure he saw my anxiety.

Mr. Roman smiled. “You said I would see all of you.”

My body relaxed and I released the air I had been holding in my lungs. It came out as a loud whew. Mr. Roman chuckled. He didn’t wait for me. He closed the gap between us and dropped to his knees, placing his hands on my hips with his thumbs inside the waistband of my corduroy pants. The waist was loose because the button was undone and the zipper down, but it was snug around my hips and thighs so it took some effort to drag my pants down past my butt. My pants were so tight they snagged my panties and partially dragged them down, leaving my belly button and wisps of brown pubic hair uncovered. With my corduroy pants lowered to the tops of my knees, Mr. Roman leaned back and gazed at my partly rolled down panties.

“I sometimes got a flash of your panties in class,” Mr. Roman said with his eyes glued to the front of my panties. “I knew I shouldn’t have looked, but I couldn’t help it. You should have been more careful.”

I giggled. “I did it on purpose.”

Mr. Roman’s eyes shot up to mine. Eyes wide with shock. But then he smiled.

“There’s so much I’m learning about you,” he said.

Mr. Roman placed his hands on my hips, partly on the panties and partly on my skin, and leaned forward. He kissed that sensitive area above my rolled down panties. I was sure he could smell my arousal. He then stuck his thumbs into the waistband and dragged my panties down to where my pants were stretched across my knees. I watched him stare at my brown bush as it was uncovered. Then, with his hands locked on both sides of my waist, he stood while lifting me straight up as if I weighed nothing. He sat me down on the side of the bed. Dropping to his knees again, he flipped my sneakers off and removed my socks. Then he slid my pants and panties down my calves and off my bare feet. I was now sitting on my Band teacher’s bed—naked.

I expected Mr. Roman to undress, but he held out his hand. I tentatively took it and stood when he tugged. He lifted my hand high in the air and twirled me slowly until I was once again facing him.

“Like I said before, you’re beautiful,” he said.

My face burned red all the way to the tops of my breasts. My nipples stiffened. Goose bumps popped up around them. The butterflies in my tummy fluttered and my pussy tingled.

I stood there like a shy little girl, which I was, with my clasped hands hanging in front of me as Mr. Roman stripped. I held my breath with each article of clothing he removed. Soon Mr. Roman was as naked as me and I examined his nude body from neck to toes. He was slim, not skinny but not buffed. I guess that was from growing up playing the piano for hours every day rather than playing sports. What little hair he had was blond and almost invisible. The thickest was the thatch of hair his long dick dangled from. I stifled a giggle. It reminded me of his goatee.

Mr. Roman walked up to me and placed a hand on my back and the other on the back of my head. He crushed me against his naked body. He wasn’t very tall. The bottom of his chin rested on the top of my head as he pressed the side of my face to his chest. My hard nipples poked his naked skin.

“I’ve wanted you since the first day I saw you,” Mr. Roman said. “God help me, but it’s true.”

“I wanted you, too. I thought about you when I mast—”

The room fell into a strained silence. I felt my cheeks flush. Mr. Roman simply held me against him.

“Me too,” he said.

“You too what?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.