The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Still glowing from my orgasm, I lay in the Russo’s bed, dreamily watching Mr. Russo unbutton his shirt and toss it aside. He then pulled his undershirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. My breath caught when he opened his trousers and pushed them to his feet. He was wearing boxers and the fly gaped, hinting at his semi-hard cock. Mr. Russo sat on the side of the bed, removed his shoes and socks, and then his pants. He stood back up and shoved his boxers down and off. I stared at his cock. He didn’t seem to mind. In fact, there was a small smile on his face.

“And now you,” he said.

I didn’t know what he meant until he put a knee on the bed and grabbed my panties. I put my weight on my shoulders as I lifted my butt off the mattress. If he had thought I had any doubts, that was his answer. He slid my panties down my legs and over my feet. I was now completely naked for him. And he was completely naked for me.

I expected Mr. Russo to put a condom on, climb between my legs, and fuck me. My experience was Joey. But he lay down beside me and stroked my face, telling me how beautiful I was and how lucky he was to be with me. He kissed my forehead and my cheek and my closed eyelids, first one and then the other. He planted soft kisses all over my face. And then he kissed my lips. My left arm flung around him as I rolled onto my right side, hugging his bare chest to mine, flattening my breasts while I kissed him hard. And he kissed me back just as hard. More passionate than before, but I still felt loved. We kissed for a while before he broke the kiss and nudged me onto my back again. He moved to my breasts, kissing first one and then the other. He sucked them. Licked them. Pinched the nipples. Sucked the nipples. My orgasm hadn’t completely faded, and my body was tingling anew. Bursting with passion. Desire.

Mr. Russo pulled away from my breasts and waited for me to open my eyes. “I love your body. I love you. Are you ready for more?”

“Oh god, yes,” I said, dreamily.

He kissed beneath my breasts and then a trail of kisses down to my belly. It tickled, but not bad enough that I wanted him to stop. He stuck his tongue in my belly button and wiggled it. I squirmed. And then his mouth was in my pubic hair.

My hand shot out to cover that area. He couldn’t have meant to put his mouth there. When his mouth had been there before it was outside my panties. Not right on it. But he didn’t pull away as my hand tried to get between his mouth and my groin. He actually moved lower where the hairs were damp.

I dug my chin into my chest and looked at the back of his head. “Don, I’m not—” I started to say, but was embarrassed to say not clean. I couldn’t say that. “Please, not there.”

Mr. Russo turned and looked at me. “Julie, I know what I’m doing. You’ll enjoy it. Give me a chance to prove it.”

“But it’s—”

“Beautiful,” he finished, although I was going to say dirty.

Before I could say anything more, Mr. Russo pushed my legs apart and scrambled between them. I was about to object again when he planted soft kisses on my inner thigh. He nibbled and licked and kissed there like he had my neck. I had never known how sensitive that part of my body was. Words didn’t come out of my mouth, but it remained open as my head fell back onto the mattress. I needed my mouth to stay open to suck in air and release the pants.

Mr. Russo shifted to my other inner thigh. I had the same reaction. He moved higher where the skin was even more sensitive. His ear brushed the pubic hairs on both sides of my slit. I knew I was getting his ear wet, but I had no willpower to tell him to move or stop.

Soon his mouth was in the crease where my thigh joined my vulva. It was his cheek that now pressed against my wet hairs. He didn’t seem to mind as he kissed and licked the crease. And then his mouth was where his cheek had been. Right on my pussy.

“Don, what—? Oh!”

I never finished. Mr. Russo placed his hands under my thighs and pushed them up. That tilted my hips back and presented my pussy to him. He didn’t hesitate. Mr. Russo placed his lips right where the hole was and planted a kiss, flattening his puckered lips against my pussy.

“Oh god!” I cried out.

Mr. Russo’s lips continued to press there as his tongue emerged between them. He snaked it into the hole.

“Ahh!” was all that came out of my wide-open mouth.

And then he drilled his taut tongue in my hole like an oil derrick. In and out like my finger had, like the cylinder dildo had, like Joey’s cock had. But it was different. Not as hard. Not as thick. Not as long. But it had the flexibility to wiggle and swirl. And the texture was different. It was a feeling like no other.

Mr. Russo kept fucking me with his tongue while he released my thighs, positioning my feet flat on the mattress and my knees up. I felt his nose buried in the hairs at the top of my slit. And then his thumbs were on my labia, first pressing down and then pulling outward, opening my slit. Opening it wide. His tongue came out of my hole and, in the same motion, slithered up inside the slit. Right over my clitoris which had come out from the protection of the hood.

“Ohh!” I cried out before biting my lower lip.

Mr. Russo’s tongue swiped over my exposed clitoris like a cat licking milk from a bowl. Again and again and again. My hips humped, slamming my wet pussy into his chin. But he didn’t stop. He kept licking and sometimes sucking the little pearl. It was better than a finger. Better than anything.

My feet dug into the mattress as my butt rose. The muscles in my thighs strained. Mr. Russo’s hands flew to my butt to hold me up as he pressed his mouth to my groin. The clitoris was behind its hood now that his thumbs had left, but his tongue went wild on that very special place. Pushing. Moving side to side. Lapping. Pushing again.

I exploded.

My body stiffened. It shook. I froze like an obscene statue, resting on my shoulders with my back arched, my butt in the air, and my knees raised and spread. Orgasm after orgasm swept through me.

I crashed back down.

I lay on my back with my eyes closed and my panting mouth wide open. My chest rose and fell with each deep breath. My hips continued to hump as if I was possessed, in need of an exorcism. But it wasn’t a demon inside me. My body was warm and glowing.

When I opened my eyes, Mr. Russo was on his side next to me with his head propped up in his upturned palm. He was smiling.

“Was I right?” he asked.

“Huh?” I hardly had the strength to speak.

“Did you enjoy that?”

“Uh huh.”

“I’m glad,” he said. “You deserve to be pampered. You are sweet and beautiful. Any boy, or man, would be privileged to be with you.”

“You’re just saying that.”

“I mean it. Look at your face.” He stroked the side of my nose and cheek with his fingertips. “Beautiful.” And your body is perfect.” His fingertips trailed over my jaw, down my neck, and over my left breast. “Look at these. Perfect.”

“They’re too small,” I said.

“They are perfect. Perfect for your body. So firm. So perfect.” His fingertips gently stroked my breast, circling it.

His words and touches sent shivers throughout my body. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine while stroking my breast. I first smelled myself on his lips and face and then tasted it when his tongue entered my mouth. But I didn’t care. I met his tongue with mine and kissed him.

Mr. Russo broke the kiss and was once again resting his head on his upturned palm. His fingertips had never stopped stroking my breast. They now moved from one to the other and even spent time caressing the area between them.

“I could tell you a thousand times how beautiful you are, how perfect you are, but that wouldn’t be enough times. I wish I was an artist. I’d paint you and stare at the painting all the time.”

Mr. Russo’s fingers moved to my belly and made wide circles with his fingertips.

“Your skin is so soft,” he said. “So perfect. I love every inch of your body.”

His fingers traveled lower and twirled my pubic hairs before cupping my crotch. I flinched.

“I know you’re sensitive down here,” he said, “but this area is the most special. You’re like Wanda down there. Very responsive. I know it’s a little sensitive right now,” he said while pressing his palm against my groin, “but soon you’ll be ready for more. Just like Wanda.”

I was in heaven. No one had ever made me feel the way Mr. Russo was making me feel. He thought I was beautiful. That I had a perfect body. Little skinny me with small tits and a flat backside. Joey had said he liked me, but he never said he liked my body. He never told me I was beautiful. No one had. And Mr. Russo compared me to his wife. I idolized Mrs. Russo and wanted to be just like her. It warmed my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.