The Nymphomaniac - Cover

The Nymphomaniac

Copyright© 2022 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Julie, a teenager in 1956, is besieged by puberty hormones. The innocent and clueless girl doesn't understand the sexual urges and thoughts triggered by them. She's frightened, frustrated, yet experiences unexpected pleasure. Her journey takes her from discovery and confusion, to exploration and experimentation, and finally enlightenment. Throughout it all, she deals with emotional highs and lows, a rollercoaster of heart-wrenching torment and heart-warming thrills.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Sharing   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I re-read the hand-written note. It started with “Dear Julie” so it had to be left for me. Did it have something to do with the baby? When I was young, my mother had used Vaseline on a rectal thermometer when she stuck it in my butt to take my temperature. Was this K-Y jelly like that? But I wasn’t going to take Suzy’s temperature. And why would it be on their bed and not in Suzy’s room if it was for her?

The note said to put it on my finger when I do it. Do it? If that meant what I thought it meant, that was pretty clear. It had to be a lubricant for touching myself.

I screwed off the top and squeezed a little onto the pad of my index fingertip and rubbed it with my thumb. It was slippery. Slimy. It coated my fingers.

What harm would it be to try?

With my left hand, I popped open the button on my corduroy pants and lowered the zipper. The pants were cut like a boy’s with the zipper in the front, not on the side. I’m a righty, but I didn’t want to get any of the jelly on my pants so I used my left hand. I then pulled the waistband of my panties away from my body with that hand and inserted my right hand inside. When my coated fingertip found that special spot, I rubbed. It was as slick as melted butter, and just as hot.

Standing in Mr. and Mrs. Russo’s bedroom, my eyes closed and I bit my bottom lip as a shiver ran through my body. Oh boy did it feel good. Even better than in the bath. I rubbed a few more times until I doubled over and squeezed my thighs together, falling forward as my knees got weak. My left hand shot out from holding my panties away from my body and grabbed the side of the mattress to stop the fall. The elastic waistband of my panties snapped onto my belly, trapping my right hand inside them.

I pulled my hand out of the panties and stood up straight. Wearing pants had constrained my hand. Too bad I hadn’t listened to my mother and worn a skirt. I hesitated only for a moment. I had hours before Mr. and Mrs. Russo would return. I never asked my mother where they had said they were going, but my mother told me it was going to be a late night.

I rubbed both hands together as if they were cold until the K-Y jelly was absorbed into my skin. I then shoved my corduroy pants down to my knees and sat on the side of the bed. I removed my shoes and then my pants, leaving them crumpled on the floor. I bounced on my butt to the middle of the bed and lay on my back, now wearing only my bra and blouse, knee-high socks, and panties.

I bent and raised my knees, but before I began I dug my chin into my chest to stare between my legs. My eyes darted from where Mr. Russo had stood at the foot of the bed to my crotch. That’s the view he had that day. The crotch of my panties between my spread legs. That thought was both embarrassing and arousing. No boy had ever seen that. Not even Joey in the dark car. My whole body was aflame. My pussy throbbed and tingled.

About to shove my hand inside the front of my panties, I paused with my fingertips underneath the waistband. When I wasn’t in the bathtub, I always had my panties on when I rubbed myself. I was either wearing a skirt or my pajamas. Even that time in the girls’ restroom, I hiked my skirt up but hadn’t lowered my panties. But I was now alone with no fear of being caught. Like when I was in the bathtub.

I lifted my butt off the mattress and dragged my panties down to my thighs. Then I lifted my feet into the air, brought my knees toward my chest, and slid the panties down my calves and over my feet. I dropped them next to me on the bed. I blushed. I was lying on Mr. and Mrs. Russo’s bed naked below my waist. My bare butt was on their bedcover.

I didn’t know about nymphomania back then. I didn’t know why something like that would arouse me. All I knew was that it did. I even lifted the bottom of my blouse up to my bra to expose my belly. The more naked I was, the more exciting it was.

I looked around until I spotted the tube of K-Y jelly I had discarded on the bed earlier. After applying a fresh dollop of the jelly on my fingertip, I screwed the top back on and tossed the tube aside. I dug my chin into my chest to make sure I didn’t get the jelly where I didn’t want it. I used my left hand to pry my labia apart and touched around with my dry middle finger until I located that place I liked to rub. Then my coated index finger moved onto it.

I rubbed the flesh. It didn’t hurt like when my finger was dry. My coated fingertip slid over the flesh with ease. No discomfort. In fact, it was so slippery that my fingertip kept sliding to the side and I had to move it back to the top again. My pussy was burning. A good burning. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. My raised knees spread outward, moving farther apart, and soon I was humping my finger. With my heels sunk into the mattress, I bounced, causing the bed to squeak. As I rubbed, I visualized Mr. Roman, a common fantasy of mine. But as I got hotter and hotter, and closer to orgasm, the image of Mr. Russo standing at the foot of the bed staring between my legs replaced Mr. Roman.

I was rubbing faster now. And harder. Sucking on my lower lip. Thinking back to when Mr. Russo had watched me. He had seen my hand inside my panties and had a clear view of the crotch of my panties between my spread legs. My fantasy changed. I now imagined him watching me now and that got me hotter. Thank god for the jelly. I would have rubbed myself raw.

The mattress shifted next to me and a hand was placed on my shoulder.

“That’s right, honey, just like that.”

It was a female voice. Soft and caring. My eyes popped open and I yanked my hand away from my pussy. Mrs. Russo was sitting on the bed next to me, staring down at me. Her smile was huge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.