Wendy Skate Park... - Cover

Wendy Skate Park...

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2022 by wendyk52

Coming of Age Sex Story: Wendy really missed her husband when he went away on business. Of course, the flip side of that meant that Wendy had complete freedom in doing anything and indulge in any behavior that she secretly enjoyed. Because Wendy had some very private secrets

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Exhibitionism   .

Wendy really missed her husband when he went away on business. Of course, the flip side of that meant that Wendy had complete freedom in doing anything and indulge in any behavior that she secretly enjoyed. Because Wendy had some very private secrets. As we all have secrets that we want to be kept private, so it was with Wendy also. Written by Bill with input from Kwen Wendy was having a good day; her husband was away and she had the freedom to do whatever she pleased for at least a week. Which of course is a strange thing to say because Wendy really missed her husband when he went away on business. Of course, the flip side of that meant that Wendy had complete freedom in doing anything and indulge in any behavior that she secretly enjoyed. Because Wendy had some very private secrets. As we all have secrets that we want to be kept private, so it was with Wendy too.

She took her car and began to drive over to her friends Sarah’s house. Along the way Wendy caught sight of a familiar sign pointing off to the right. ‘Skate Park 3 miles’ It said pointing off to the right. Wendy slowed the car, changed her mind about visiting Sarah and took the right turn. The skate park was a little secret pleasure of hers.

The three miles to the skate park, about ten minutes by car and there it was. Wendy turned into the car park and slowly rolled the car to a stop where she knew she had a good view of the gray concrete paths and contoured bowls where the skaters practiced their sport. It was midmorning and there were only a few skaters rolling back and forth around the park and paths. Wendy counted them using her fingers tapping on the steering wheel of the car. She counted nine in total. A low number considering that sometimes there could be dozens of skaters using the park.

There were several Hispanic teenage boys skating around and Wendy found herself focusing on them. She enjoyed seeing them twist and move on their skate boards and imagined what their smooth sexy tanned bodies might look like or even feel like...! This was Wendy’s dirty little secret. Even thought she was in her 40’s, Wendy hankered after younger men. Her fascination with them had begun when she was in her mid 20’s. She would look at them and wonder what it might feel like to touch their young smooth bodies and even imagined what it might be like to have a sexual fantasy experience with them.

She liked young men and teenage boys, she particularly like young black men with their dark ebony skin, she also like Hispanic boys to with the honey caramel colored skin tones too. Wendy thought that darker skin looked so much more exotic. They seemed that they moved around and walked in a different way to white boys. Black and Hispanic boys seemed move with a sway in their hips and more animal like movements in their whole bodies. Wendy found herself attracted to them more and more over the years and the older she became the urge to lust after their bodies became greater too.

Watching one of the Hispanic boys skating Wendy was already touching herself with her finger tips teasing her pussy lips through the thin material of her panties as she sat in the car. She felt herself getting moist. Reaching into small box behind the passenger seat she groped for a sex toy that she kept there. A small handy sized black rubber vibrator, which she turned on low and began to use it on herself between her legs. She slipped her panties to one side and then slowly eased the vibrator just about an inch or so into herself. All the while watching the skater boy doing tricks on his skate board.

The car had tinted windows so Wendy was sure that almost no one passing by could see her teasing her pussy with the vibrator. Only if they came right up close and looked right inside at her sitting in the driver’s seat. She teased her sex while intently looking at the boy. It felt good inside her and she was enjoying it, however Wendy wanted something more, something a little more real. She put the sex toy away and tidied herself up and got out of the car. She walked straight over to the edge of the skate park and stood there watching the boy going round and around on his skate board. ‘You look really good!’ Wendy called out to him as he passed close by. ‘Thanks!’ The boy called back. He spun around and rolled right up next the her. ‘Hi. Do you skate?’ He asked her. ‘Not in these heels’ Wendy replied pointing down at her black high heeled shoes. ‘But I used to when I was younger. I’m Wendy!’ She added to keep him interested and talking to her. ‘I’m Juan’ The boy told her his name. ‘Is that you car over there?’ Juan asked her. ‘Yes, it is, do you like it?’ She asked him. ‘Sure! I would love to have a car like that someday. Once I learn to drive’ Juan said. ‘Want to have a look around it Juan? Come on over I’ll show you around’ Wendy invited him to go see her car.

Wendy walked back and Juan skated beside her. As they came closer, he pushed on ahead and swooped round the car in one big circle and came to a stop right in front of the car. ‘You’re really good on that skate board’ Wendy praised him. She used to be a student counselor for many years and knew how to get young people’s attention and then to get them to talk and encourage them to open up to her. She used the same skills with Juan. Praising him and getting his attention through her expensive car and her female presence. ‘I would love a car like this’ Juan said as he looked at the car. ‘Do you like the color? Wendy asked. ‘It is ok, I’d have a gold car! To show off to all my skate buddies and get some girls too’ Juan told her. ‘You got a girlfriend?’ Wendy asked and was gradually luring him into her confidence. ‘No. But I used to have one ... But she broke up with me and now I just skate... ‘Juan said and let down his guard towards Wendy. ‘Why not try out the car’ She offered. As she opened the passenger door and indicated for him to try out the seat. Juan smiled and got into the car and sat down. ‘Wow!’ This is a real cool car’ Juan was impressed with the interior of the car. ‘Scoot over, try the driver’s seat’ she told him. Juan moved over from the passenger side into the driver’s seat and took hold of the steering wheel. Wendy got into the passenger seat and closed the door. ‘Here start it up see how it feels’ Wendy gave him her car keys. Juan took them and turned the key in the ignition and the engine started up. He gunned the pedal and made the engine rev up and growl with exhaust noise. ‘Man, if my buddies and girlfriend could see me now!’ Juan said feeling good about being in the driving seat.

Wendy was now sure that she had Juan where she wanted him but led him on one little bit more. ‘Turn on the radio’ she told him. Juan pressed the button on the radio and music came on and it filled the inside of the car. ‘Man! Great sounds!’ Juan was getting relax and was feeling very happy. He felt like this was his lucky day. Wendy smiled and knew that she had him in the palm of her hand and so she made her move on him. Putting her hand out and placing it on his leg and began moving it up and down, then she lean over and kissed him full on the lips. ‘Wow! Juan your real good at kissing’ Wendy told him and then kissed him again as she fumbled with the zip on his shorts and slipped her hand down into his pants and found his young teenage cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.