Jordan's Dilemma - Cover

Jordan's Dilemma

Copyright© 2022 by SW MO Hermit

Chapter 1

Jordan Stotts was in his own world and his favorite place when he was startled by the door slamming open and bouncing off the wall. He was so startled by the sudden sound that he twitched, and his soldering iron slid across the integrated circuit board he was soldering into his project. In addition to his lightheadedness from the fright at the sudden sound, his temper flared to almost incandescent fury. If he’d damaged the board, he would make sure whoever slammed into the room would pay.

Jordan was so over budget on this project that he feared his advisor would cut off funding. This project, if successful, would ensure his Ph.D. He felt like he was on the cusp of a wonderful discovery and couldn’t stand the thought of failing or having funding pulled. He probably had enough data to complete his thesis, but he also wanted proof of his theory.

After quickly looking at the circuit board, he turned toward the door to see who had slammed into the room. While he was turning, one of his friends and fellow grad students almost ran into the room. Before Jordan could speak, Tony yelled, “What the hell are you doing here, Jordy? Come on, man. We have to get tested like right now. Can you believe it? I mean aliens, for real.”

“What? Uh, what test and what aliens?”

“What do you mean? Man, didn’t you listen to the President’s speech last night?”

“No. Why should I? I was here until almost one this morning, then caught a few Z’s and came back. I’m almost done with the project, and if it works like I think It will, I can finish my work and have both my PhDs. I don’t have time to listen to political drivel.”

“Oh, man. You missed, like, the most important speech in history. No shit, man, we’ve been talking to aliens, and they want us to help them fight some other aliens that are capturing worlds and eating, like, everything, man. It’s like Average Joe’s on steroids. We need those CAP cards, and then the aliens will pick us up, and we can go to space to fight and take, like, some hot women with us to be our sex slaves. Come on. A bunch of us are going to the CAP testing center to get our cards.

“I’m busy here. Besides, what makes you think you just get a CAP card, and poof, you’ll be carried away into outer space? Do you know how they choose the ones who will go?”

“Well, no, not really, but I’m pretty sure we need a card, and I want to be first in line here.”

“You go on. I need to finish my work here. It’s more important than some card that may or may not be useful sometime in the future.”

“Come on; the whole gang’s here. Let’s go.” Tony raised his voice and yelled, “Hey guys. He doesn’t want to go. I need some help here.”

As soon as Tony told their friends Jordan wasn’t going, the door opened again, and two rather plain women and another obviously geek-type man entered the laboratory. They all began talking, trying to convince Jordan to come with them. When they got to the workbench Jordan was using, Bianca and Victoria (Tori) grabbed an arm and began pulling him toward the door while Tony and George followed.

While they pulled a mostly unresisting Jordan toward the door, Bianca said, “Come on, Jordie. It’s not like we have to do anything here today. We’ve done all the important stuff, and you’re tidying up your notes, so what’s the big deal if you take off and get your CAP test?”

“I want to recheck everything is all. And I wasn’t tidying up my notes. I had some thoughts about improving the output a couple of days ago and wanted to see if it could be tweaked before I finish.”

“Well, it’ll wait,” said Tori. “We all agreed to take a couple of days off and relax. You promised, and the first day we find you back in the lab. Now come on. Let’s do the test and then unwind for a while.”

Everyone noticed a slow, steady migration in the same direction as they walked across campus toward the testing buildings. When they saw the building, they saw a large crowd milling around, waiting to enter. Some huge men and women in military uniforms were working crowd control. When the small group approached the door, a large woman asked, “Are you here for the CAP test also?”

Tony immediately spoke up, “Yeah. What’s going on? There was hardly anyone here a couple of days ago when I walked past.”

“What do you think’s going on? Everyone watched the President’s speech last night and decided to get a CAP test today, just like I assume you did. Now look, I’m afraid there will be a long wait. Why don’t you all go back home and come again in a few days?”

“Well, we have time now, and we’re here. Why do we need to leave and come back?”

“I can’t make you do that, but the wait will probably be several hours, and if you come back some other day, you should be able to get in faster. You can wait if you want, but you’ll have to wait outside like these other people. If you’re going to wait for your test today, give me your names, and I’ll put you on the waitlist.”

Jordan spoke up then, “Come on, guys. I can get more work done, and we can come back. What difference does it make if we do this today or next week? I, for one, don’t want to stand around out here or sit on the concrete while waiting for a test I know nothing about.”

Bianca and Tori looked around and agreed with Jordan. The three began walking back toward campus while Tony said, “Come on, guys. We’re here now. Let’s just wait and do this.”

Jordan looked back toward Tony and said, “No, we’re going back. We’ll do the test next week, like the lady asked. You coming?”

“No, man. I’m going to wait,” Tony replied before he turned back toward the testing center. When she saw he wouldn’t leave, the marine took his name and put it on the waiting list.

George watched Jordan and the girls leave and hesitated before giving his name and following Tony into the crowd to wait for his test. When Tony saw him following, he waited for him to catch up. He said, “I can’t believe those three. Man, this is too cool; how can they just wait to get their tests later?”

When Jordan and the girls arrived on campus, Jordan headed for the laboratory once again, with the girls following. Tori said, “Jordan, you promised. What’s so important you have to break your promise to us and work?”

“I think I’ve found a way to miniaturize the circuits without interference. If I can, we can squeeze the guidance system down to about the size of a three-pound coffee can. It will be lighter and take less material as well.”

“Cool. Can we help?”

Like all nerds, the three lost themselves in their passion, spending hours on end working on the project, quitting only when they were forced to because of hunger or exhaustion. Soon, it had been a week since the aborted attempt to get their CAP tests. Not having seen them in that time, Tony looked them up and proudly showed his new Cap card.

After the greeting, Tony said, “Hey guys, I got a 6.6, and George managed to pull out a 6.5. How did you score when you took your tests?”

The three looked at each other, and reluctantly, Bianca said, “Uh, we haven’t made it to the testing center yet. We’ve been busy on Jordan’s project and didn’t have time.”

“Man, that’s bogus! You didn’t have time for the most important thing to hit Earth in forever? That’s it. Come on. We’re going right now and get you all tested. You have to have those cards before you can be picked up and go.” Tony began trying to push the three toward the door while he continued to rattle about the aliens and testing. Finally, they reluctantly allowed him to shepherd them out of the building.

This time when they arrived at the testing center, they were able to get inside and find seats while they waited on their turn to test. The girls allowed and demanded Jordan to take the first available room. Soon after he was out of sight, they were called to begin their tests while Tony waited.

After Jordan arrived in the testing room, he was instructed to sit and lean back in a chair that closely resembled a dentist’s chair. Soon an attendant arrived and fitted wires to his head in several places. After he was attached to the machine, the attendant said, “The test monitor will be with you shortly. Just relax and respond to the questions as they’re asked, and you’ll do fine. Your card will be ready in the lobby after you complete the test.”

Jordan felt as if he had just gotten comfortable when the lights became brighter again, and he heard a voice say, “Thank you, Jordan Stotts. Please remove the leads from your head and exit the room through the door to your rear. When you arrive in the waiting room, you’ll find your new CAP card in kiosk three. Congratulations on the completion of your testing and your score.”

When his friends saw Jordan enter the room, they rushed to him. Bianca worriedly asked, “Are you ok? What took so long?”

“Uh, yeah, I’m fine. Haven’t you been called for your tests yet? Wait, what do you mean ‘what took so long’?”

“You’ve been in there almost six hours. It only took us about an hour for our tests. What was your score?’

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m supposed to get my card from kiosk three. Do you see it?

Tori pointed toward four kiosks near the door and said, “It should be over there. That’s where we got our cards.”

“The woman behind the reception desk smiled and said, “She’s right, sir. And congratulations on your score. Are you going to volunteer?”

“Uh, thanks, I guess. I haven’t thought much about being a volunteer. I’m working on a really important project right now and don’t want to interrupt my research.”

When he reached the kiosk, Jordan had to place his palm on a reader before a small door opened, and he was able to pick up his CAP card. He glanced at it quickly, then took a longer look with a furrowed brow. Bianca and Tony were beside him, and both said, almost simultaneously, “What was your score?”

Jordan glanced at the card once again and handed it to Bianca. She looked at it curiously and then squealed, “A 9.3! Wow. That’s great! Are you going, Jordan?”

The receptionist once again made the same query as before, “Sir, are you going to volunteer?”

Jordan looked up while he watched Tony grab the card from Bianca, then said, “Uh, yeah. Probably. What would I be doing? I won’t go if I can’t continue my research.”

The young woman stared toward the ceiling for a moment before she replied, “Sir, if, or should I say, when, you’re picked up, I can guarantee you’ll be allowed to continue your research. The Confederacy is very interested in your guidance system, among other things.”

After a few more moments of congratulatory conversation, the group of friends noisily exited the testing center. Jordan was shocked to see it was nearly dusk but remembered it was early afternoon when he entered the center and spent nearly six hours testing. The friends walked noisily back toward the college and, without discussing it, entered their favorite hangout for pizza and beer.

While they enjoyed their meal, the conversation was almost entirely centered on Jordan’s score and who he might want to pick as concubines. Although they were scary smart, neither of the girls scored over 6.5, so they could only go as concubines if they managed to find a pickup.

The conversation flowed and became loud and raucous as the beer disappeared into their stomachs. Soon everyone in the pizza parlor knew Jordan had a 9.3 and Tony a 6.6. That was enough for the few women who knew them, even slightly, to find an excuse to ‘just happen’ to drop by the table and talk. Of course, during the conversation, they all made their pitch and managed to show at least some of their charms to the two sponsors.

After one of the more brazen females left their table, Tony grinned at Jordan and said, “See? Just like Average Joe’s. Man, you’re gonna be swimming in pussy. I’ve got more since I got my score than I had my entire life before taking the test.”

Jordan watched the young woman walk back to her table and friends before he said, “I guess. It’s still not right to take advantage of the girls, though. Even if I wanted to take advantage, I don’t know how I’ll find time for it. I still have my thesis to polish up and classes to teach.”

“Man, do what I do. Just take a different one home every night. I just tell the first one I want every day when and where to be, and they’re always there. Just do the four F’s, man (Find ‘em, Feel ‘em, Fuck ‘em, and Forget ‘em). If you find a good one, put her on the list for when you get ready to be picked up. When you find one you want, they need to be with you all the time, though. I hear they won’t go somewhere else for a concubine if they’re not with you at a pick-up. You have to choose from the women at the venue when a pick-up happens, so keep ‘em close if you want someone specific.”

As much as he didn’t want to waste time on women, Jordan regularly thought about what Tony said. After all, he was a horny young man, and pussy was waaaay better than Rosy Palm and her five sisters. He finally decided, ‘Why not take advantage?’ No one was forcing the girls to chase him or put out. Unfortunately, as he feared, it interfered with his research and writing. Several times he found himself bringing a particularly pushy or attractive woman home for the night and, the following day was sorry he did. The sex was usually good, but he felt guilty taking advantage of the woman.

One Saturday morning, Jordan walked Friday night’s score to his door. He awkwardly tried to ease her out when Bianca and Tori came up the sidewalk and breezed past her. She watched them walk around Jordan and into the house. They each smiled and greeted him cheerfully as they passed.

His last evening’s entertainment glared at them before she hissed, “Who are they? I thought we had an agreement. I DID spend the night with you!”

“Not that it’s any of your business, but they are two of my best friends. As for an agreement, I think you read too much into last night. That was an audition to see if I MIGHT be interested in taking you if or when I get picked up. You DO know you wouldn’t be the only concubine I have, don’t you? All of us have to work well together and get along. I’m not sure you fit that requirement.”

The woman just glared at Jordan and turned to leave. While she was walking down the sidewalk, she muttered, “Asshole.”

Jordan stared at her momentarily before he muttered, “Bitch,” turned, and walked into his house.

He found Bianca and Tori in the kitchen. They already had coffee perking, and Bianca was rummaging around in the refrigerator, pulling items out for breakfast. Jordan watched a moment before he said, “Good morning Jordan. Do you mind if we take over the kitchen and eat your food?”

Tori looked at him, grinned, and said, “Well, she didn’t seem too pleasant. Was that because you’re on the rag, or are you on the rag because she was a bitch? Was she any good?”

Jordan sighed before he said, “Look, I’m sorry, guys. This just isn’t working. I’m tired of all the pushy bitches that think if they get to my bed, they have a ticket off-world. Almost all of them think they have the best pussy in the world, and I should beg them to go with me. Most of them are vacuous airheads with no or a poor personality. Just once, I’d like to find someone I like to talk to and is good in bed.”

Bianca stopped working and turned to Jordan before she said, “Look, Stud. You have the tickets off this ball of rock, and everyone knows it. You’re in control, don’t have to, and shouldn’t take crap. When are you going to quit chasing the fluff and get serious about finding good concubines? I know of several girls who would love to go with you and would fit in well with you and each other.”

“Well, where the hell are they? I have yet to find even one.”

Tori’s face clouded up, and she walked up to Jordan. She whapped him on the shoulder before she said, “Open your damn eyes and look around, asshole. What the hell are Bianca and me? What about the other girls in the gang? Have you ever thought about us while you were out fucking everything with a pussy?”

Jordan stared at her before he almost collapsed into a chair. He just looked from Bianca to Tori and back, his mouth slightly open from the shock. Finally, he managed to say, “I never. I mean, well, you’re a friend and...”

Bianca broke into the conversation, “Yes, we are. We also like you, maybe even love you a little. Even before all this CAP shit, we thought you were a great guy and always hung with you. We both have a pussy, and we get horny just like everyone else. Why not us?”

“I just never thought ... I mean, well. CRAP, I don’t know. Would you really like to go with me, and well, as I understand it, I’d have to get you pregnant.”

“What, are we that ugly or something? Would that be a chore for you?”

“NO, no chore. I, you know what, finish cooking, and let’s get your stuff. You can move in here, and I’ll take you. Hell, you work well with me, and I really like both of you, so why shouldn’t I take you? That is if you meant it. You know we’ll have to sleep together, don’t you?”

Tori whapped him again before she blushed and said, “Yeah. Tonight and every night from now on, I hope.”

From then on, neither Bianca nor Tori was ever out of sight of Jordan. They helped him in the lab and followed him everywhere. They were instrumental in running interference for him and pre-interviewed his other prospective concubines. The number of new women in their bed declined, but the quality improved (at least personality-wise).

Over the next few weeks, Jordan’s research and tinkering were successful. His miniaturized guidance system worked well, far exceeding his expectations, and even came in much smaller than initially thought possible. The entire system would fit inside a food can and used a negligible amount of power. On the evening of the final test and demonstration to the military, those involved went out for a celebratory meal.

Shortly before dessert was served, several large men entered the dining room and made the announcement that had yet to be commonplace, “Good evening, everyone. I’m Sergeant Carter of the Confederacy Space Marines, and this is a pick-up. Would Jordan Stotts, Tony Curtis, George Jones, LeAnn Piccard, Howard Shultz, and Dorinda Potowski please gather around Corporal Pyle, standing near the end of the bar? Raise your hand Corporal so they can find you.

“The rest of you fine folks, Please remain calm. Those who want to be considered for concubine status gather on the dance floor. Those who have no interest in going to the stars or you ladies who can no longer bear children, please move near the doors into the kitchen. We’ll transact our business as rapidly as possible so those who remain can resume your evening activities.”

After the potential sponsors whose names were called surrounded the Corporal, he briefly instructed on using a CAP card reader and allowed the sponsors to begin selecting their concubines.

After receiving his card, reader Jordan turned and wandered toward the potential concubines. While he walked, he thought about his selection criteria and wondered if he should take a male or two or all females. He was almost halfway to the gathered concubine wannabes when Bianca and Tori walked up on either side of him. They reached for his arms with an apprehensive look, and a nearby marine reached into his pocket before pointing a device that looked like brass knuckles in their direction.

Tori said, “Jordan? You know neither of us can volunteer, and we both want to go. Will you still take us as your concubines and let us work with you?”

Jordan stopped walking and looked at the girls. It was evident he was deep in thought. Finally, he answered, “Of course, if that’s what you want. I thought we had an agreement. Last chance. Are you sure you want that? From what I understand, you would be chattel, little more than slaves, and would be expected to have sex with me and bear lots of children. I think of you more as colleagues rather than sluts.”

The girls moved closer to Jordan. Bianca replied, “Would that be so bad? We’re friends, and all of us are rabidly heterosexual. There’s no one else I can think of I’d rather go with. Please? Besides, what’ve we been doing the last several weeks?”

Jordan felt his cock twitch at the thought of having them and six other willing females at his beck and call. He replied, “Sure. Come on. Let’s find six more concubines and get outta here. How many men do we need to keep all you ladies happy? Any suggestions?”

Tori looked at Bianca before she said, “As far as I’m concerned, we don’t need any other men. Whatever you can provide me will be 100% more than I’ve been getting, and I really don’t want to spread ‘em for just anyone.”

“OK. Let’s do this but think about it. I’m just one guy, and servicing eight women plus working on whatever they have me doing won’t give any of you much time with me.”

Tori replied, “I still don’t see the problem, Jordan.”

The three friends approached the gathered females hoping to be selected, and Jordan began his interviews. He wished some of the women that had graced his bed the last several weeks were here. A couple of them would’ve made great partners. During the last few days, he had taken time to go online to view the Average Joe’s show and research selection advice, so he had a slight handle on the procedure. He first asked the woman for her card, and while he and the girls were looking it over, he asked them some questions to elicit information that would help him make his selection. He was looking for compatibility, brains, and education that would make them fit well in his household. He also wanted women who wouldn’t ‘rock the boat’ and had high sex scores with submissive tendencies.

After interviewing several women, he asked the ten he was most interested in to step aside so he could make his final choices. He was considering options for culling them further when he heard Tori gasp. He quickly turned to see what had her worked up and saw the developing orgy the other sponsors initiated to help choose their concubines. He felt his cock harden while he watched the show and remembered this was how Average Joes developed as well.

After watching for a short time, Jordan thought, ‘What the hell. All these women’s numbers look good. Why not see if they’re a good fuck or all show and no go?’ He turned to the women who were now staring at the sex acts occurring in the remainder of the room and said, “OK, I still can’t decide which six of you I want to offer sponsorship to. You all have the education to be helpful, and your personalities seem as if they will mesh well with me and the two concubines I’ve already selected. I need you to strip now, and we’ll do some testing for sexual compatibility.”

All the women looked shocked, and two abruptly left the group. One of those who left said, “No puffed-up man is going to do that to me without assurances it’ll be worth my while.”

The Marine Corporal who was helping or guarding Jordan (he wasn’t sure which) looked at her with disdain and said, “Suit yourself, woman, but he holds all the cards. You want to ride out of here on his ticket; you have to pay his price.”

“Well, I never! That’s sexual harassment!”

“Maybe it used to be, but things have changed now. It’s now part of an interview for a desirable position in a safer place.”

While they were listening to the conversation, the other eight women were stripping as Jordan requested. Some were being very slow about it, but five just shrugged their shoulders and whisked off their clothes. After they were naked, most of the women stood with various shades of blush going on and a couple trying to hide their charms with their hands.

Jordan walked to the first one in line and kissed her gently before he began caressing her breasts with one hand and her clit with another. She was almost dripping wet, and he felt her gently pressing her pussy toward his invading fingers. Without even thinking about it, he said, “You’ll do. What was your name again?”

“Oh, thank you, sir. I’m Gloria.”

“Ok. Come with us while we select the rest.”

Jordan made two more selections rather quickly. Those two women had been in one of the classes he taught and were, again, scary smart but very personable. It had been all he could do not to ask them for dates, but rules prevented him from doing so while they were in his classes.

After selecting Suzanne and Brandy, he again invited his women to move with him and help with the final three selections. Before he began talking to the next in line, Suzanne touched his arm and hesitantly asked, “Jordan, Sir, uh, you said we could help select the final three girls. Uh, could I make a suggestion? Please?”

“Of course. I said you could help with the rest.”

“Well, uh. We, Brandy and I, we’re bi and, well, we have a couple of friends who, uh, play with us sometimes. They’re here tonight, and we’d like to take them if you would. Please?”

Jordan looked at the few remaining women he’d pulled aside and thought a moment before he said, “Well, I did say I’d let you all help. Go get them, and I’ll at least look at their cards. No promises.”

While Suzanne and Brandy moved into the crowd to talk to their friends, Jordan turned back to the remaining women. Truthfully, none of those remaining were super desirable to him, but he continued his selection. He finally settled on an older woman who had potential as an administrator. She was one of the secretaries in his department and seemed to always be on top of things. He thought he might need someone like her in his office. “OK, Debbie,” he said. You’re in.”

After selecting her, Jordan decided to release the remaining women he’d pulled aside and try to find others if the two Suzanne and Brandy wanted didn’t pan out. He was getting impatient when his wandering two selections returned, almost pulling two very pretty women with them. Both were still fully clothed and blushing badly.

Suzanne looked at Jordan and said, “Sir, this is Su Li (pointing at a small Chinese woman), and this is Maurine (A fiery redhead). They’re the ones we told you about.”

Jordan reached out and said, “Cards?”

Both girls stood looking at him, almost trembling. Tori said, “Give him your CAP cards. He needs to see them.”

Considering their unenthusiastic reaction to meeting him and letting him see their cards, Jordan wondered if taking the two beauties was a good idea. Still, since he’d promised to consider them, he continued with his ‘interview.’

After taking the offered cards, but before he looked at them, Jordan said, “Neither of you appear anxious to interview for a concubine position. I need to know before I waste my time if you’re even interested in becoming my concubines. Why should I use precious time on you? Do you even want to be concubines?”

Su Li cast her gaze downward and replied, “Sir, I have little to offer such as you. I am small and weak, with no desire to fight as must be done. My only ability is in mathematics, which my father says is useless.”

“Mathematics, you say? Is that what you study here at the university?”

“Oh, no, sir. I am an adjunct professor, teaching mostly calculus and the higher level courses.”

Jordan laughed and said, “Ok, professor. Why the little deception and hesitancy about being selected? Let me see your card, please.”

“Sir, no deception was intended. I truly have no value other than my small mathematical ability.”

“Let me be the judge of that. Should I select you, will you be willing to go as my concubine and help me as I see fit? Would you serve me as a concubine?”

Jordan reviewed her card while he watched her facial expressions and questioned her about the situation. She only had a 5.5 score, which was dragged down by low self-confidence, aggression, and ingrained subservience to males. Her intellect, loyalty, and predicted sexual response were in the mid to upper 9’s, however.

Jordan didn’t even think about testing her. Just the scores on her card and her position were enough for him to want her. He smiled, returned her card, and said, “If you’re willing to go with me, I’ll take you.”

Su smiled radiantly and almost bowed before saying, “Yes, sir. Thank you. I will go with you.”

Jordan then turned his attention to Maurine, asking her the same initial question he had previously asked.

Maurine almost inaudibly replied, “Yes, I want to be your concubine. I just, I, I don’t do well with strangers, sir. I hate being in strange situations with people I don’t know. I’m best when I work on my own. I operate computers and do analysis for the math and science departments here, sir.”

“Well, those abilities could be useful. Let me see your card.”

Maurine’s CAP card showed a brilliant individual that was so shy that she sometimes became physically ill when faced with aggressive people and strange situations. Stress imposed by short deadlines and rush jobs almost incapacitated her. Again, her intelligence was almost off the scale, and surprisingly, she had very high nurturing scores. Again, loyalty was one of her higher scores.

Jordan stepped closer to both women and reached out, grabbing a nipple on each before he began tweaking and squeezing. The women trembled and blushed deeply. He soon heard both begin moaning, and Su Li subtly began pushing her breast toward his hand. Maurine’s pelvis began slightly thrusting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.