Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The attorney called to give them the details of where and when the viewing for Zoe’s mother would be, reassuring them that nothing would be announced beforehand so they should all be safe. That afternoon the three used the sedan to drive down the peninsula to a large mall in San Jose. They needed funeral clothes.

That evening, five people stood near a closed casket. Zoe had nothing to say, she had said everything she needed to say in the last few months while her mother was alive. The only thing that Mr. Black said was addressed to Zoe, Becca and Bobby. It was simply, “Thank you for being here. This was exactly her wish and I am grateful you made it a reality.”

Becca could not separate the anger from the person, so she was afraid to talk and not be able to stop before she said something that would hurt Zoe. She had been hurt enough.

Bobby was the one that addressed the guest of honor. “We promise to take care of Zoe. We love her, we always will, and we will protect her. Rest in peace.”

The funeral director simply stood in the back waiting to take things the rest of the way.


As the group was walking to their cars, Mr. Black stopped Bobby, “Did you mean what you said in there?”

“What?”

“What you said about taking care of Zoe, did you mean that?”

“Yes, I mean no. what I mean is ... I am not the only one that feels that way. Becca does too. Zoe needs people that will watch out for her and love her. We are learning what that means but we have talked about it. When this is all over, we want Zoe to keep living with us.”

Mr. Black nodded and said, “We, all of us, need to have a talk. How about Friday morning around ten?”

Bobby nodded, “Sure, where do you want to meet? Should we be packed?”

“No, in fact I want to come to the house. I will see you in two days.” With that he headed to a town car with a driver.


As they were headed back to the house, Zoe said, “Do you mind if we make a stop before going home?” No one objected.

Zoe guided them to a strip mall parking lot. Bobby wondered where Zoe was going and what she wanted there. There was a clothes store, a vacuum cleaner repair shop and a check cashing place. Becca also saw that the stores in the strip mall included a little Mexican take-out place. She suggested that she and Bobby order some food while Zoe was shopping. Bobby and Becca walked in the restaurant, but also saw Zoe walk all the way to the end of the building before turning down the alley!

While they waited on the food to be ready, Zoe called Bobby and ask him to unlock the trunk of the car. Bobby pushed the remote to the trunk lid at the same moment the girl behind the counter said their food was ready. Bobby and Becca carried the bags of burritos and tacos towards the car only to find Zoe waiting by the passenger door. Everyone piled in and drove back to the house, the smell of the food filling the car.

When they arrived home, the security team confirmed who they were, then let them through. Becca and Bobby carried the food into the kitchen while Zoe disappeared for a few minutes. While Becca set the food on the table, Zoe reappeared and asked what she could do to help. Becca watched as Bobby led Zoe out onto the deck and stood close enough to whisper to Zoe. Becca watched as Zoe’s eyes got big then fling her head back in a long laugh! She then leaned near Bobby to whisper back in his ear. This time it was Bobby’s turn to laugh.


Becca was tied down in the Great Room near the fireplace, her ass in the air. She wore a harness that held her knees in place and spread apart. Her hands were between her knees and pulled back behind her. She was gagged with a ball gag and a butt plug was stretching her hole.

This had all started when Zoe told her to report that Bobby wanted to “play.” Zoe strapped the gag in place then tied her hands. But then things turned in a new direction.

Zoe had led her to the huge master bathroom shower. It had seven shower heads and space for half a dozen people. But this day it held a bound Becca, with her hands pulled above her head by the rope Zoe tied off on the highest piece of plumbing, Zoe, who was adjusting the water temperature, and the largest enema bag Becca had ever seen! Over the next hour, Zoe ran four enemas into Becca’s butt, made her hold them for as long a she could, then let her expel everything down the shower drain, all while a warm soft waterfall fell from the shower heads and Zoe softly stroking Becca’s clit. After the fourth enema ran clear, Zoe gave her a quick but through washing. Zoe untied the rope around the pipe but did not release Becca’s hands or remove the gag. Next, Zoe dried her off then led her to the Great Room and tied her in place, tight enough that there was little Becca could do but wait there with her plugged ass in the air.

“If you have not guessed, let me tell you very clearly. You’re about to get butt fucked. But before we get there, you still need some help.” That was when Becca felt Zoe’s tongue.

Her initial fear was overcome by arousal as Zoe Becca from her clit to her crinkled hole over and over again, swirling and probing both opening with every pass. An eternity after this started, Becca felt her friend start to push a plug into her ass, but this one was bigger than any other they had played with before. It stretched her while Zoe continued to lick in and around her pussy. She expected Zoe to push the plug in then leave it but it never stopped moving in and out and around her asshole. Each twist and turn opened her up further and further.

One more time the plug, or whatever, was removed but his time replaced by Zoe’s lubed fingers. “When I learned that anal sex was a thing, I began fantasizing about doing this with you. I would push a finger inside myself and pretend it was your ass I was making love to. I almost can’t believe we are doing this. I love licking every inch of you, and giving you pleasure. But to have you tied up, at my mercy, and with me pushing three fingers inside your butt is mind-blowing.”

Three fingers? Becca thought.

“Yep, I see three.” came a voice from in front of her. It was Bobby. He was standing a few feet in front of her, naked, and stroking his hardon. “That is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Does it feel good?”

Becca nodded.

Bobby looked a Zoe and said, “One more, use the glass one.” Soon Zoe’s fingers were slowly replaced with another plug, this one even bigger. Becca squeezed her eyes closed as she tried to relax and accept the larger invader. At that moment, Zoe pressed a vibrator to Becca’s clit and she exploded!

One orgasm seemed to burst into another, cascading and growing with each cycle. Time stopped as she screamed into the gag.

Finally, the vibrator was turned off and the uncontrolled spasms slowed to a stop. Becca was left panting. There was a pause that allowed Becca to get her breathing and mind under control. Finally, she looked back towards her husband who was still standing there, cock in hand. “You told me once that you wanted to be the first ass that I fucked and I intend to keep that promise. However, you did not say who should be the first person to fuck you in the ass. After tonight, you will not be able to claim you’re an anal virgin, but I will not be the one to take that virginity. That honor will go to Zoe.”

Zoe then stepped into Becca’s line of sight. Around her waist was a harness and from that harness protruded a blue penis!

Becca almost fainted.


The tub had been the logical place to provide Becca with aftercare.

The tub in the master bathroom was big enough for five, but at the moment it held three. Becca sat between Bobby’s knees and leaned back against his chest. The hot water and the water jets soothed the muscles that had been strained by the many orgasms thrust upon her. Zoe sat facing them, rubbing Becca foot and sometimes sucking on her toes.

Both Zoe and Bobby had been very gentle with Becca. Zoe had used lots of lube and took her time, but in the end, she had been pumping her strap on in and out of Becca’s ass with great enthusiasm while Bobby held the vibrator to her clit. Again, the orgasms seemed to explode through her.

Then it was Bobby’s turn. Once Zoe stepped back, he moved up and began sliding into her. He was bigger than both the butt plug and the strap on, so he took it very slowly and again with lots of lube. He managed to hold off his orgasm till he felt his pelvis press into Becca’s ass cheeks and realize he was buried to the root in her bottom. He was pretty sure he had never cum that hard or that much before.

Sitting in the tub he ran his hands over Becca’s arms and shoulders. She in turn closed her eyes and leaned further back. “Zoe, I am sorry we don’t have time to explore or christen all the rooms here. I bet we could’ve created some cool adventures.”

“Me too.”

Becca opened her eyes and leaned forward, “By the way, where did all of that stuff come from?”

“Stuff?”

“You know, the plugs and lube and...”

“Oh! Last night, while you were getting food, I went to a sex shop on the other side of the building. I was rushing through there grabbing stuff as quick as I could. By the way, you have not seen all of it! Anyway, I was glad I was the only customer in the store. I was grabbing stuff and just threw it on the counter then went back for more, yelling at them to start ringing things up. When I checked out, they put everything in bags and I put those in the trunk of the car before you guys came out.”

“How much was it?”

“For the first time I used some of the money I have been making on my art. It was a little over two thousand dollars, but it was worth it.”

For budget minded Bobby and Becca, that left them shaking their heads.

“Hey, this was a present to myself, or at least half of a present.”

“What?”

“I will never forget that I got Becca’s virgin ass. What a gift and what a memory!”

Becca blushed and slide deeper into the warm soapy water.

“What did you mean by ‘half a present’?” Bobby asked.

Zoe smirked, “Did you fulfill your promise that the first ass you ever fucked was Becca’s?”

“Sure did.”

“Well, the second half of the present to myself is that the SECOND ass you fuck should be mine.”

Bobby saw nothing wrong with that, “Ok.”

“But, there is a catch.”

“What catch?”

“First, it should not be today, that would spoil the surprise.”

“And...?”

Zoe swallowed, “I really want you to surprise me. Not to let me know it’s coming.”

Becca was sitting up now and looking a Zoe, “Are you saying...?”

Zoe looked at her then Bobby, “Yea, I want him to rape my ass.”

Both of them both sighed and muttered, “Fuck.”


Mr. Black sat in his car long enough that Bobby got a call from the security team. They were worried that he might have had a heart attack and had died in his car. Bobby went out to see what was going on but was closely followed by the two women. When Bobby knocked on the car window, it startled the man sitting in the driver’s seat into opening the door and stepping out.

“I was just remembering some unpleasant memories. I said I would never set foot in this house again. In my time as an attorney, I have supported and abetted some awful things, but nothing has haunted me as much as sending Zoe to that hospital. I am sorry.”

Zoe looked at Mr. Black and saw a tear moving down his cheek. “Sir, I know, we know, who was responsible.” Zoe stepped up and the man accepted the offered hug.

Mr. Black disengaged from Zoe and wiped his cheek, “Ok ... Let’s move inside. We have a lot to cover and some news to tell.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.