Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“I have to try it.”

“No.”

“I don’t mean the whole thing, but...”

While somewhat exotic, having three people sleep in the same bed has practical limitations. While she often slept in the same bed as Becca when Bobby was away, Zoe rarely went to sleep in the same bed with both Becca and Bobby. This gave the married couple a chance to talk softly and privately.

“No way. The reality is that it took years of experience for Zoe to get to the place that she could withstand that level of ... stimulation, much less enjoy it.”

“But I think that I want that, at least to try it.”

“Becca, that is the point. That is not what a try looks like. If you start at that level now, there will be no pleasure, no emotional rush, it will just be misery.”

“Shit.” Becca could see the point. But that did not lessen the desire, the sense she felt when she replayed the scene in the garage. It did not extinguish the fire she felt when she pictured the marks on Zoe’s tits. She had experienced one side of that and had found it intoxicating. What would the other side feel like?

Her submissive self had really only experienced some fairly light bondage, a little spanking, and some rough sexual elements such as the adventure on the train with the raincoat. The bondage had never been very tight, and never with something like cuffs or rope. She had never told Bobby how much getting choked with his cock hurt! But every time she thought of those moments, it made her want it again. Were the other elements of the submissive/masochist world just as exhilarating?

“Let’s talk to Zoe. She may have some ideas.”

“But I don’t want to change the dynamic, I don’t want her...”

“You don’t want to lose what you have with her.”

“Right.”

“So, that means it has to be me.”

“Yea, I guess it does. Would pushing things up a level be something that you would like? Would it turn you on?”

“Just like you ... we will see. But I have to go to the office.”

“Why? It is Saturday.”

“Not sure. I was just texted that they need to see me with my laptop.”


Some things just go to plan. Some things just go to hell.

This was a go to hell moment for the two guys that tried to steal Bobby’s laptop.

They might have gotten away with it if they had tried a quick snatch and run, but they chose to threaten him and demand he turn it over. The fact that Bobby was six inches taller, thirty pounds heavier, and the years of wrestling and martial arts training meant Bobby did not hear, “Hand it over.” He heard “Let’s play!” Both punks were hurt, but could still limp away. Bobby made sure they were some distance away before getting his phone out.

“Alton, this is Bobby, I am on my way to meet you but just got attacked.”

“What?”

“You texted me to meet you. I was on my way, but a block from the office I got jumped by a couple of guys that demanded I hand over my stuff.”

“Bobby, I am in Napa and did not text you to meet.”

“But...”

“Go home, or get someplace safe. I have to make a call.”


A half hour later, a very confused Bobby walked up the steps to the front door of his house when an older man at the bottom of the stairs said, “Excuse me.”

Bobby whipped around ready to fight, but the man he saw was not ready, or postured to attack. “What do you want?”

“I am looking for Zoe Greene. I understand she lives her. I need to speak with her please.”

It took Bobby a moment to process. This man was not one of those that had attacked him half an hour before. This also did not fit the description of the jerk that drugged Zoe before. So, who is this? “Give me a moment. Please wait there.”

Bobby opened the door and called out for Zoe. She came out of the bathroom with her cleaning gloves on. At the same moment, Becca stuck her head out of the kitchen.

“There is someone outside that is asking for Zoe.”

Both women ran to the front window. Becca spoke first, “That is the lawyer that met with me. He is the one that gave me the letter from your mother to give to you.”

“Yea, I met him once at the rehab clinic when he was visiting Mom.”

Bobby raised his eyebrows, “So ... let him in?”

“I guess.”

When they let him in, he said, “I am glad everyone is here. I have met Zoe of course and Becca.” He turned to Bobby and extended his hand, “Hello, I am Martin Black.” After they shook hands, he said, “Please could everyone sit? I need to tell you something.”

Zoe and Becca sat on the couch; Bobby pulled a chair from the kitchen while Mr. Black sat in the leather chair facing everyone. “Zoe, I wanted to tell you in person and not just make a phone call. Your mother had another stroke last night. It was bad one. They rushed her to Stanford Hospital to see if the medications could help ... but...”

Zoe looked wide eyed, “Is she gone?”

Mr. Black gave a small nod, “I am sorry, but she passed away about an hour ago.”

Becca and Zoe were locked in a hug as the sobbed together. Bobby asked Mr. Black to step outside for moment to give them some space. He also asked what arrangements Zoe needed to make but he assured Bobby that everything had been planned and was already in motion. There would be a private viewing for family and a few friends and then she would be cremated.

While they were discussing the details, another man approached the steep staircase that led to the front door. Again, he was dressed in a suit and did not project hostility. It took me a moment to realize that it was the unnamed man from Alton’s office.

“Bobby, can we speak for a moment?”

Mr. Black touched Bobby’s arm, “Do you need some legal help here? That looks like someone in law enforcement. Let me help.”

Bobby thought for a moment and decided it was a good suggestion. Both Mr. Black and Bobby descended the stair to meet the mystery man.

“I was told you were attacked today?”

“Yes, in Redwood City. Two punks wanted my laptop case. I ... resisted their charming suggestion.”

“This is not good. We need to get you out of town.”

Mr. Black spoke up, “We?”

Mystery man turned to look at the attorney, “Who are you?”

“I am Bobby’s attorney, at least for the moment. Could you please clarify, at least for me, what you mean by ‘We’?”

“I am with the government; I won’t give you my name or agency until we vet you. However, this is in regards to those that attacked Bobby. We, as in my agency, think he is still in danger. For his safety I am urging him to leave town.”

“Another six cities in five days trip?”

“No, just get out of town, but do so right now. The failed attempt to get your laptop might mean they escalate the actions against you.”

“Who?”

“I can’t reveal anything at this time.”

Mr. Black looked at the stranger, “Could you give us a moment?” He and Bobby went half way up the stairs

The attorney began talking softly, “I might can help. First, I can take possession of the laptop and keep it in a safe place. We do secret patient work and the office is very secure. Second, I have a place where you all can hide.”

“All?”

“The members of your household. None of your names are tied in any way to the property, it’s ready right now and you all can just disappear.”

Mr. Black stepped down to talk to the stranger again. Without going into the specifics, the government man paused for a moment then said, “Let me make a phone call.”


The solid gate, gatehouse and high wall were hidden from the street by the trees and other landscaping. Not that it mattered much, there was only three houses this far up the dead-end road and both of them had turn offs closer to the main road. The German sedan glided down the long curving driveway as the gate closed behind them. They came to a parking area while the big SUV behind them stopped near the gate.

Mr. Black exited the car with Bobby and Zoe close behind, “Ok, let’s make sure we have covered everything.” He handed Bobby a piece of paper, “This is a receipt for the laptop. It says the laptop will remain in my custody locked away safe and will remain untouched. It also mentions your phone that I am taking as well. It’s powered off and sealed in a secure bag that should block any location services. In separate bags are Becca’s and Zoe’s phone. My tech people are going to clone Zoe’s computer to a new machine so that it cannot be traced to this location. Her old computer is going into the safe as well.”

When everything was signed Mr. Black reached opened the trunk of the car, “Here are three new phones that are registered to my law firm. The address book is duplicated but nothing else. Be very careful to not do anything that might give away your location. We have turned everything like that off, but it’s possible for you to turn something on that would be a problem. Please be careful.”

While the trunk was open, Bobby pulled out the hastily packed suitcases for Bobby, Zoe and Becca. Mr. Black was still giving instructions, “Here are three credit cards linked to my firm. They can’t trace your purchases with these. You will need more clothes, food, gas, and whatever. Don’t worry about hitting the limit if you keep your spending within reason.”

Becca looked at the card, “What is within reason?”

“How about ten thousand dollars?”

“Total?”

“Each.”

“Oh.”

Mr. Black produced one more item. “Here is a set of keys. This one is for the car. It’s yours to use. I will ride back with one of the security guys.” He pointed back towards the gate that was out of sight because of the curve in the drive. “Three security professionals are staying in the gatehouse around the corner. We will try and evaluate how serious the situation is over the next few days. Security could be reduced or expanded. We will see. Before you leave, call the number in your phones listed as Strongman, let them know where you’re going and they will cover you. The second fob on the ring is the electronic remote for the gate. Third, is the electronic front door key. The door has a regular lock, but that is just a decoy. Put a key in the lock or try and pick it will set off the alarm. Inside on the table is a binder with everything you need to know about the house and property.”

Becca again asked the questions, “What about our jobs?”

Mr. Black nodded, “Well, Zoe works remote anyway so she should be fine. Since this was partly set in motion by Alton, I will give him an update and make it very clear Bobby is on paid leave as of right now. I am sure he will comply. In regards to you, do you have any sick time or leave banked?”

“Yes, I have about three weeks accumulated, then I could go on unpaid FMLA.”

“We will have a much clearer understanding of the situation long before you need to do that.”

“OK, one more question, who is paying for all of this?”

Mr. Black smiled, “There are a number of players involved in all of this. I don’t think paying for anything is going to be a problem. Any other questions? Oh, I am in your phone as well ... under Mr. Black.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.