Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The weather in the Bay Area is confusing.

It had been over eighty degrees on the platform in the East Bay. Fifty minutes later when Becca stepped out of Balboa Station, it was barely over sixty with the cool mist of the Marine Layer rolling in, and before leaving the station, she pulled her light jacket out of her backpack and began walking home.

A ten-hour shift pushing, pulling, and lifting people meant she was tired at the end of her day. She stepped into the house, put down her bag, took off her jacket and shoes, plopped into the overstuffed chair, closed her eyes, and put her feet up on the ottoman. The ironic thing was many physical therapists suffer from back and arm strain, to say nothing of sore feet and legs. She needed...

At that moment, Zoe quietly glided into the room and stood at the foot of the ottoman. The gray tee shirt was way too big for her and the neck hole had been stretched out so that one pale shoulder was exposed along with a good bit of cleavage. It was long enough to just touch the tops of her thighs and cover her sex. The shirt, Zoe thought of it as her slave shift, had been washed so many times that the material had become very thin. With the exception of her collar, the faded gray tee shirt was the only article of clothing she was wearing.

Zoe waited patiently to be acknowledged by her mistress. She held a bottle of oil and a towel. When Becca did open her eyes, she simply nodded to Zoe and closed them again. That was her way of telling her slave to proceed.

She gently lifted Becca’s feet and placed the large towel under them and slid the legs of her scrubs up almost to her knees. Zoe poured some of the oil in her hands and began to firmly rub the soles of her feet, between the toes, and her heel, kneading the oil into the skin. Sore muscles began to loosen. More oil and the rubbing moved up to the tops of her feet and ankles. Becca’s head lolled to one side and a soft moan escaped her lips. More oil, and the massage moved upwards to her shins and calves. Tight muscles began to relax and the ache of her long work day floated away.

A soft chime sounded from the kitchen. It was a signal that Zoe had a task to do. It was the edging alarm. How she did it was ... flexible, but it had to be done and it had to be done right then.

The redhead stood and, in one swift movement, pulled her shirt over her head and knelt upright on the ottoman with her knees on either side of Becca’s thighs. Zoe again poured oil on her hands and rubbed them together, but this time her right hand went to her own pussy and the left began rubbing the oil into her pale, ample tits. The motion of her right hand began to be echoed by the movement in her hips, while the oily mauling of her breasts became more vigorous. At the chime, Becca had opened her eyes to watch. When Zoe looked up and locked eyes with her mistress, the rubbing and gyrating intensified.

About three minutes after the first chime, a second chime sounded. Zoe groaned but reluctantly lifted both hands into the air, but her hips continued moving with the reverberations of what her hands had just been doing. A few moments later, a panting Zoe pulled her shirt back over her head, but the oil on her skin made some spots almost transparent, especially those around her protruding nipples. Her heavy breathing made the movement under the shirt ... fascinating.

Becca bent her right knee and pulled her right foot from under Zoe and held it up, “More oil.” Zoe took the bottle and poured some over her toes. Becca then lowered her foot to the bottom of the Zoe’s shirt, this time sliding it under the thin shirt and against the redhead’s skin. She pushed all the way up until she was rubbing the bottom of her foot between the girl’s breasts. She moved left ... then right ... then left ... then right, feeling the hard nipples of each breast with her toes. After a few minutes of mauling her Zoe’s with her foot, she lowered it again but did not straighten her knee. “Go ahead, use my toes and foot. Just remember to edge, don’t cum.”

Zoe eased down until her sex touched the oily toes of her mistress. She moved her hips back and forth, sliding the digits along her slit. Becca offered further stimulation by wiggling her toes. She could feel Zoe’s heat and wetness even through the film of oil. The redhead’s hips began making circles so that the pad of the big toe rubbed around her clit with Becca adding to the movement by flicking her toenail across the sensitive nub.

“In.” Becca whispered. Zoe rocked her hips forward and settled more of her weight downward until the two biggest toes slipped inside her soaked pussy. Again, Becca wiggled her toes.

“Out.” The redhead lifted up and the toes emerged, much wetter than before.

“In.” Down came her weight and in went the wiggling toes.

“Out.” Zoe was panting, her thin shirt pulled tight across her chest.

“Now the foot...” The redhead lifted up further and leaned over, placing her hands on the ottoman, while Becca pointed her toes down. Zoe sank lower again, pushing her pussy against the top of her mistress’s foot, and began rocking forward and back like she was fucking a cock, riding cowgirl. As she slid her sex near the top of Becca’s foot, she dropped more of her weight and ground her clit into the ankle bones. Pushing back with her hands her pussy slid wetly towards the toes. Zoe added a little side to side motion as she slid slowly back and forth.

“How close?”

“Very ... very close mistress...”

“Ok then ... STOP!”

Zoe lifted her hips and broke contact with Becca’s foot. She was panting and, in that position, on her hand and knees, ass in the air, she looked like she had just been fucked doggie style ... fucked hard.

“Now, clean up your mess.”

The redhead backed up and stepped off of the ottoman. She sank to her knees on the floor, and began to kiss and lick away the wetness she had left on her mistress’s toes and foot.

“I am going to get a shower, so prepare the bed for grooming.”

Zoe looked up from running her tongue along the bottom of the foot, “It’s done and waiting for you.”

“You have done very well. You can choose a reward for when we finish.”

“Thank you, mistress!”


Becca stretched out on the bed with her hips hanging off the end and legs spread. Zoe was carefully removing the last of the shaving cream, and with it any hair, with a razor. With the task of shaving her mistress’s pussy finished, she gently ran a soft warm moist towel over the area.

“Check to make sure you got it all. Bobby comes home tomorrow and he will take a very close look, I am sure.”

Zoe ran her finger all along the area including around her asshole to be sure it was completely devoid of stray hairs. It was another form of torture, not allowing Zoe to plunge her face into what was so close...

“Good job. Now, get this cleaned up and meet me in the kitchen.”

Becca stood and slipped on her blue robe and tied it closed. She felt like a completely different person than the one that had walked in the door two hours before. Instead of being tired and footsore, she was calm, invigorated, and felt pampered. She also was damn horny! Well, she would fix that soon enough.

The evening meal had been simmering in the crockpot all day. Two bowls from the cabinet along with spoons and napkins had been laid out along with glasses. Becca sat at the table while Zoe put the wet towels in the washing machine along with Becca’s work scrubs and underwear.

“Before we eat, you need to select your reward.”

Zoe, still in her “slave shift” tee shirt knelt in front of her, took an index card, and wrote something down. It must have been good, because the kneeling girl was smiling.

“Mistress, I would like to use this card later tonight, please.”

“Ok, serve the chili and we will eat.”

Meals were a time to relax and set role-playing aside. They sat together at the table and talked about what they might do to welcome Bobby home from his trip to Dallas. He had been gone for two days but it seemed like longer. Both girls were looking forward to his return on Friday.

While Zoe was clearing the dinner things and the extra chili was put in containers, Becca began thinking about the events of earlier and was immediately horny again. She turned to inform her slave girl that she needed some relief only to find Zoe kneeling and presenting the green card for her to read. Shit! She would need to reward Zoe before getting some satisfaction herself! Well, the rules were the rules.

“Let’s see the card.”

My reward is to be able to touch, kiss, lick, and eat my Mistress’s ass for one whole hour.

Oh my!

This was an area that Becca had very little experience. Bobby had tickled her asshole with his finger a few times, once even sticking it in a little but... “I ... don’t know how...”

“Mistress, you just had a shower and I just shaved you there. You’re clean.”

“Ok ... but...?”

“Yes, that is correct.”

It took a moment for Becca to get the pun, but she chuckled when it hit.

“Mistress, please, go lie on the bed, on your stomach.”

Becca took off her robe and stretched out on the bed. “Turn the other way, so your face is not against the headboard.” While she was repositioning, Zoe took a pillow and positioned it under her hips so Becca’s ass was higher than her legs.

“Mistress, there is one thing about this...”

Becca turned her head towards the redhead. Zoe leaned down a gave her mistress a passionate kiss, “the thing is, once you have experienced this, you will want me to do this often.”


“You want me to ... what?”

“Lover, your submissive wife is making a request of you. I have made an appointment there in Dallas at a salon that ... specializes. All you have to do is show up. I have already paid for it. Please, this will be worth it.”

Bobby was having trouble forming a clear question, “But ... but...”

“Yes, that is included as well!”


The noise and rocking of the train allowed Becca’s mind to wander.

Becca had come to the conclusion that rollercoasters were the best. Not the ones that were found at amusement parks, but emotional rollercoasters. Sexual rollercoasters.

She had been reluctant to try rimming Bobby’s ass. Her personal compromise was that she wanted him ... neat when she did it. That was why she had paid for him to be manscaped before coming home from his trip. But she also felt an obligation to try. The hour Zoe had spent licking her there was incredible. It was more than just the sensations; it was the accepting of a powerful gift from Zoe’s submission. She wanted Bobby to experience that too, but it should be her giving that to him, at least the first time.

All of this reinforced something she was realizing more and more. She liked to give as much as receive. She liked to dominate Zoe, and she liked to be dominated by Bobby. The first time she licked her way down past his balls and around his crinkled hole was euphoric. She was touching herself the whole time and came at least twice, even though Bobby did not last very long. He was on a hair trigger from being away, and could not withstand the exotic stimulation.

Zoe had been watching and took Bobby in her mouth and began reviving his erection. Bobby moved her over so that he could lick her too. From there it became a shifting, swirling, constantly evolving combination of touching, licking, fucking, and orgasming.

A couple of permanent changes had come from all of this. First, it became Zoe’s task to keep everyone hair free, including Bobby. He found that much more enjoyable than being groomed by the skinny, balding man in Dallas! Bobby had also decided the added sensitivity was worth the awkwardness of his ass in the air for an hour every week.

The second change was that Becca had expanded the practice to include her eating Zoe’s delectable ass too. Having Zoe tied down and gagged changed the dynamic and Becca found edging her that way was very erotic.

The third change had been Zoe introducing Becca to what she joked as the “expanding experience” of an anal plug. She had insisted that Zoe teach her how to get cleaned out before trying the smallest one they could find. They were also plotting the possibility of Bobby fucking them in the ass.

She remembered when Zoe said, “Mistress, he can fuck my ass any time he desires. I would not deny him anything.”

The statement had given her a surge of jealousy, that her little slave girl could give her husband something she could not. Becca was determined that the first ass Bobby fucked was going to be hers!

It was at that moment the train pulled into the Fremont Station and her day was about to begin. A few minutes later she pushed open the clinic door and checked the schedule board for her appointments. The hour between ten and eleven AM was blocked off. There was no name or insurance carrier name. Becca stepped into the Office Manager’s cubicle,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.