Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

There needed to be some boundaries, so over the following weeks Becca, Bobby and Zoe went about trying to create them.

Zoe gave control of her bank accounts to Becca. Becca made Zoe write out a budget and stick to it. Every penny she took in from her illustration work was accounted for in the budget. A line item included money for shared groceries but it was carefully followed. It amazed Zoe how much that improved her mood and savings.

The boundaries included space. Zoe handed over one dollar to Becca every month for rent and Becca gave her a receipt. But it also was more. Being that the space was Zoe’s, she was responsible for it along with the bathroom. Considering that Zoe cleaned and maintained the rest of the house for her low rent, it was not an issue. More importantly, Becca and Bobby could not enter Zoe’s space without her permission.

The sexual boundaries were still being drawn. A red baseball hat had provided another boundary. There were days when Zoe was chasing a deadline or Becca did not feel well or was beyond tired. If one of them was wearing the hat, no sexual contact could be initiated with that person. No hard feeling.

During most weekdays, Bobby was traveling for work. That meant Becca and Zoe would explore. The best days were those where Becca was off work. She worked “four tens” or a ten-hour shift four days a week, so one day a week she was free to play.

Becca began to explore more of the sexual relationship with Zoe. The beginning place was simply each girl taking turns getting the other off. With Zoe providing very enjoyable examples of what to do with fingers and tongue, Becca became more experienced and proficient. She also became more comfortable with taking a dominant position in the relationship and being vocal about what she wanted.

The morning routine began with Zoe waking Becca with a kiss and a cup of coffee. Soon, Becca invited Zoe into the bed for a caress and more kissing. The evolution continued when the alarm was adjusted twenty minutes earlier to allow Becca time for a short shower followed by a long ride on Zoe’s face. Becca soon decided that the morning orgasm was as essential part of the day as the morning coffee.

It also provided an opportunity to introduce some other elements into the routine. Early in the evolution of the morning routine, Zoe came into the room wearing leather cuffs. A few days later, Becca stepped out of the shower to find Zoe stretched out across the bed with her cuffs clipped together, and held over her head by a chain. Soon it was Becca securing Zoe in some way before getting in the shower, and keeping her bound until she had returned from the shower and finished using the redhead’s face to achieve her morning orgasm. On the mornings that Bobby was home, the routine expanded to include him. Becca often came out of the shower, welcomed back to the bedroom by a hot cup of coffee and the sight of Zoe, hands bound behind her, sucking her husband’s morning glory. Becca became almost addicted to being taken from behind by her husband while her submissive licked her, and him, from underneath. Zoe seemed almost as addicted to eating Bobby’s cum out of her pussy.

There were areas that needed further development and a large dose of creativity. Becca and Bobby were learning about Zoe’s more exotic needs, such as pain and humiliation. They did not judge her, they just felt inadequate at fulfilling those needs. How much was enough? How much was too much? How much was too much of one thing and not another? But each step successfully taken was knowledge and experience gained.

The timer was one. An old smartphone without a sim card can still run a timer app or two. Before leaving, Becca or Bobby would change the interval on two different timer apps. That meant that a chime would sound signaling Zoe to stop whatever she was doing and begin edging any way she wanted. The other timer app would be the signal to stop. The number of times they would go off and the amount of time between the two chimes was varied every day. Some days, Zoe could only touch herself for ninety seconds, but would have to do it eight times before anyone got home. Other days she would have to play with herself for fifteen minutes before stopping without a release, but it might only happen twice in the day. No matter, Zoe was always on the edge.

Another of the elements they had discovered was that Zoe reacted to darkness. She loved to be blindfolded or hooded. Each touch and each action was heightened because she could not see or anticipate what was coming. There were days Zoe did not see for five or six hours while tied or restrained in some way, teased or tormented by Becca or Bobby or both. Earbuds playing ocean or rain noise could take away her hearing as well.

One Saturday, Becca and Bobby played a marathon session of video games. But winning a round became much more interesting when the winner was given the prize of Zoe. If a player won the round, they got to use a hooded and bound Zoe for three minutes any way they wanted. A timer was used to keep things even. While the round was being played, Zoe knelt on the floor between them wearing a hood and elbow binders that had been purchased at a shop in South Beach. The hood covered her eyes and connected like a collar around her neck. Her mouth and nose were not covered and her hair flowed out of a hole near the top of the head. The hair made a very nice handle to guide her mouth. Her arms were restrained next to her body but with her tits available to be touched.

Round #1 to Bobby ... He chose three minutes of Zoe licking his balls.

Round #2 to Becca ... She grabbed the red hair and crushed the girl’s mouth in to her pussy.

Round # 3 to Becca ... She bent Zoe over and finger-fucked her.

Round #4 to Bobby ... Bobby used the red hair to rock her head back and forth on his cock with her tits swinging wildly. He was trying to cum, but the timer interrupted him.

And so, the Saturday went, for round after round. Zoe licked toes, got pounded by fingers, cock, and dildos, she licked cock, pussy, tits, balls, wet fingers, and was made to grind on knees, legs, fists, and a foot. For four hours, the only words she spoke were to ask to pee and at the end she begged to be able to masturbate. Becca said she could, but would not release her hands until after she had cum. Zoe used her knees to wad up the blanket they had used to cover the wood floor and rocked her clit against the course cotton until her orgasm caused her to fall over.


On the bookcase in the hallway were to stacks of index cards, one set was green while the other was red. The red cards were Punishment Cards, the green set were Reward Cards. Throughout the day, when Zoe thought of something she would like to do, or something that would be exciting to endure, she would write it on one of the cards. Every Sunday evening, or the evening before Bobby was leaving for a business trip, all three would gather in the living room and turn the lights off. One candle would be lit. and they would sit in the near dark and listen to Zoe. She would tell them about one green card or one red card she had made. Sometimes Bobby or Becca thought the action described on the card was too extreme for them, or impractical. There was no room in the small house to swing a large whip! Others were not possible because of time constraints. The ones that worked out well for everyone were returned to the stack while others were set aside. But no matter what, each card was a revelation to Becca and Bobby. The ritual storytelling also made them fuck for hours.

One of these red cards was the impetus for Bobby to spank Becca for the first time. She had gotten so turned on by what Zoe read that she crawled across Bobby’s lap and begged him. It was only five swats on her bare ass, but it was the first toe in the water Becca had of punishment or pain. It was also Bobby’s first time getting turned on by an overt act of delivering pain.

A new world was opening up for them.


Talking on the phone in the BART station is fairly safe. They have good cell coverage, a lot of background noise when the trains come in or when they are loading. Also, the platforms are very long and it was not hard to find a lonely spot at one end of the platform or the other.

The small man wearing a Giants hat was facing away from the crowd at the Daly City station, on station away from Balboa.

“We have a problem. There are three people that live in the house.”

The man paused to listen to what was being said on the other side of the conversation.

“The item is always with him when he is at work. I am trying to set up a snatch and run so while he’s walking to the subway, but he rides when there are a lot of people. I thought about trying to get inside the house, but someone seems to always be at home.”

Another pause to listen.

“I will keep trying.”

The man hung up the phone and waited to catch the next train to Oakland.


There were a couple of weeks each quarter that Bobby did not travel. When he worked out of his office in San Bruno, Becca left an hour before he did, and got home about two hours before she did.

“Becca, what am I supposed to do?”

“Well, what do you want to do?”

“Becca! That is not fair! What happens if...?”

“Bobby, I am having sex with her when you’re gone. Do you think it matters to me that you have sex with her when I am not here?”

“That is why I am asking! How do you feel about that? Not that I am planning to...”

“Part of the plan is not to plan. Spontaneous sex is something that Zoe likes, and has asked for.”

“There is a reason the word ‘spontaneous’ is most often followed by the word ‘combustion!’ I feel like this is playing with fire. I will not do anything to hurt you or damage who we are together.”

“Bobby, I have had sex with you in front of her and the other way around ... and around the other way. I mean you have and I have and we have...”

“But you were there! You could say ‘Stop!’”

“Did I ever say ‘Stop?’”

“Well, no ... but you could if you needed to ... if you felt ... something...”

“Hey, I feel something every time I see you fuck her. I can smell her on you. I can taste her on you. I have shoved my finger inside her well-fucked pussy and pulled it out slick with your cum. Every time, I get turned on by it. Yes, I feel something.”

“But how can I be sure...?”

“Ok, do this. Tell her to tell me. Command her to tell me every last detail. Have her tell me where, how, how much, how hard, how many ... have her tell me everything. Let’s see how that goes, how I feel after she tells me. No hiding or guilt.”

“Ok, I think.”

“Bobby, remember who she is. I don’t understand it, but ... shit she is fun! So, have fun!”

That night Zoe came into the dining room with a huge bowl of pasta and white sauce. They sat down and ate it with some garlic bread and salad. The conversation covered the light conversation topics like work, the commute, and the weather.

Zoe was washing the dishes when she said, “Mistress, I wanted to tell you about what Master Bobby did today.”

Bobby’s eyes got big.

Becca walked over to stand next to her, “Tell me.”

“Do you remember what I was wearing this morning?”

“Yes, it was one of Bobby’s dress shirts, the one with the torn elbow. It’s a light blue.”

“Yes, that is the one. This morning I was loading the dishwasher, like we are doing now, and he came up close behind me.”

Bobby turned away but Becca caught his arm, “What happened?”

“He came up close behind me, pinning me to the sink, right where I am now. He turned me so I was facing him and he just looked down at me, almost like he was angry, but not really. I just looked up at him and waited. He unbuttoned the shirt and ran his hands all around my tits.”

Becca’s hand dropped to Bobby shorts and squeezed him through the material, “Really! What happened next?”

“He took a big dollop of butter from the butter dish and smeared it between my breast. He made my tits greasy and slippery, rubbing the butter around. He dropped his pants and pushed his hard cock between my tits and pushed them together. He began fucking my tits.”

“What did you do?”

“I pushed them together and made it a tighter fit. He stroked for a minute then would rub his buttery cock around my face and lips. He went back and forth between my face and tits a bunch of times while I used my hands to smear some of the butter on his balls. He then went back to tit fucking for a while. But then he turned me so I was facing the sink and pushed me until I was bent over. He stepped behind and kicked my feet apart. He flipped up my shirt tail and ran his hand up and down my ass, touching and stroking it with his oily hands. He then lined up his butter-slick cock with my pussy and pushed. He fucked me right there at the kitchen sink. When he came, he turned me around, pushed me to my knees and made me lick him clean. He then fixed up his pants, grabbed his backpack and walked out of the door. He never said one word.”

“He did not ask?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Did he even speak?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Fucked your tits?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Bobby put his head in his hands.

“He just took you...”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“I was so fucking hot all day! It was like I was a slave girl in a Roman bath with the sound of the water running near me. I was just there to pleasure him. When I edged today, I ran my hand across my greasy tits and each time I thought about that moment. When I edged today, I put my finger inside me and felt his cum and I almost lost it!”

“Tell me the story again, except this time, use two fingers inside. When in the story he pushes into you, push another finger in. In the story, when he cums, you cum. Do it in the chair where I can watch.”


Bobby had not been in the CEO’s office since his job interview. The man’s name was Alton Timmons, but all he really had ever said to the man was the perfunctory “Good morning Mr. Timmons.”

But today, he was sitting in there and he was saying “Call me Alton.”

Nothing about this meeting made Bobby feel good, or even safe. The other man in the room was not introduced. Bobby took a look and him and was more baffled. He did not look like a cop or FBI, but that really did not mean much. Maybe IRS?

“Bobby, we need for you to change your travel plans for the next week.”

“Where am I going?”

“Well, that is going to be the unusual part. You’re not going to any cities you normally work. The process is also going to be different. I cannot tell you why, at least at this time, but you will fly out, and when you get to the airport, I will personally call you with instructions on what to do next.”

Alton handed a ticket across the desk. “Your first city is Tampa.”

“But what about my clients...”

“We are temporarily moving another IH over to cover for you.”

“Am I in trouble for something? Is this a demotion?”

“No, not at all. This is a difficult and secret project and I need someone that can listen and follow directions to the letter.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.