Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It was a little after ten in the morning when Bobby came through the front door. He was sweaty from his workout and sparing session at the gym five blocks away and down the hill. Coming back up the steep hill after the morning’s ju-jitsu sparring match was tough.

He found Becca sitting at the table, nursing a cup of coffee. She stood when Bobby dropped his gym bag and reached for a bottle of water from the counter. Bobby took the chance to look her over. His wife was wearing long shorts and an old pullover shirt.

“Hey! No one was moving when I left so I tried to slip out quietly. I hope I did not disturb anyone.”

“I was out of it till about ten. I didn’t hear a thing.” Becca said softly.

Bobby took another drink from the bottle, “Are we ok? Last night was pretty wild ... and weird?”

Becca’s eyes got big, “Really? I have never had sex in front of someone before! Weird doesn’t quite cover it.”

Bobby sat down in the chair opposite his wife and lowered his voice, “So, was all that just pretend or did it just get out of hand?”

Looking down into her cup, “Neither. It, Zoe and the slave thing, it is real. First thing when I woke, she asked me what I wanted for breakfast. We then began talking about ... house rules.”

“Rules?”

“Yea, things like a dress code for her. It was a relevant question at the time. She knocked and came into the bedroom naked.”

“Oh.” Bobby had struggled all morning with NOT thinking about Zoe standing in the living room naked. He had not touched her, but he could remember her white skin, hard nipples, the curve of her tits...

“I just said we all needed to have that conversation. But then she talked about her bank account. Bobby, she wants me to be on her account. How...”

“Weird?”

“Yea, we seem to be using that word a lot today.” She said...

At that moment, the door near the kitchen opened. It led to a very narrow set of stairs to what was describes as a garage. But, in truth, the only car that could have fit was sold at toy stores. Someone had explained to him that the landlord claiming the space as a garage was a property tax dodge. The roll up door did not roll, and the narrow space would have kept the car doors from opening. The water heater and the furnace were on one end, the stacked washer/dryer was near the door, and the rest was covered in shelves for storage. It was dusty, dark, and cluttered.

Zoe poked her head out of the door, “Hey guys, come look at what I found!” then disappeared down the stairs again.

Bobby shrugged and followed with Becca close behind. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, they were both amazed. What had been a narrow passage around storage boxed from when they moved in, was now an open space all the way to the non-rolling roll up door. Boxes that had been haphazardly stacked around now fit neatly on the robust shelving on the far wall. The area was swept and tidy, but still somewhat dark because of the single light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

“I found a couple of things in the area near the hot water heater. Look.”

Rob glanced at what Zoe was pointing to. It was an old rocking chair and what looked like vintage wall paper, but those things did not have his full attention. He was staring at the redheaded girl. Her hair was up in a high ponytail and a smudge of dirt was on her pale neck below her left ear. She was wearing an old button-down shirt that belonged to Becca, she had spilled mustard on the peach material and the stain had not come out. Becca must have given it to her to work in. But Zoe could not button the shirt, her much bigger breasts were in the way, so all but the two bottom buttons were undone. The shirt gaped open three inches at the neck and framed an ample and jiggling cleavage. The shirt reached down just far enough to keep Bobby from seeing if she was wearing anything else, but her legs were bare except for a couple of very cute lines of dirt on her thighs. Bobby glanced at his wife. She was as entranced as he was.

“And look at this...” Zoe bent over to pull open the top of an old cardboard box. It could have held the Hope Diamond and the married couple would have missed it. They were looking straight down her shirt.

“These are the original glass doorknobs and locks. There are some old rotary style light switches here too. This stuff is super collectable right now.”

Bobby was the first one to break the spell, “Zoe, this is cool. I’m just not sure we can keep any of it. I think it would belong to our landlord, or at least we should ask him about it first.”

Becca glanced at her husband before changing the subject, “Hey, are you ok with everything ... I mean, what we did last night?”

Zoe looked down, “Yes ... and no.”

Becca looked startled, “Did we upset you with the ... sex in front of you?”

Zoe looked from the wife to the husband and back, “No, last night was great, it was hot. I am just disappointed that you did not mean what you said.”

Bobby tilted his head, “What? What are you talking about?”

Zoe pointed to her friend, “Look at her. You’re her husband; can you tell what she wants at this moment?”

Bobby was struggling to follow, “I am ... not sure what she is thinking.”

Zoe turned back to her friend, “Becca, he is your husband. Do you know what he is thinking right now? Do you know what he wants?”

There was a pause for a moment before Becca let a corner of her mouth turn up, “Yea, I’ve got a pretty good idea where his thoughts are at the moment.”

“What are they?”

“I’m pretty sure he is wondering what it would feel like to side his hand down your shirt.”

Zoe reached up and began running her finger across the open edge of the shirt, “So, what about you. Are you thinking along those same lines? What do you want Becca? Tell him, he seems to be having trouble reading your mind, your wishes, your desires. Tell him what you want right now.”

“I want ... I want to touch you, to kiss you, I want to turn you inside out...”

“We agreed. We all agreed last night what my status is here. My job is to keep the house, and you provide me with the structure of a Mistress. In return, you get to have me any time you want. I am your whim fulfillment. You don’t need to ask, just take it.”

Becca rubbed her hands down the top of her thighs, a nervous habit she had under stress.

Zoe looked at Bobby, “Would you help me? Step behind that post.” At the far end of the room near the hot water heater was a post, about four inches square, that held up the floor above their heads. While Bobby walked to the post and turned around, Zoe backed up until her shoulders was pressing against the aging wood. She then reached around and interlocked her fingers. “Hold my hands please.” Bobby took hold of the redhead’s wrists. The position pulled her shoulders back and made her tits stand out even more.

She turned and looked at Becca, “Do it because it excites you. Do it because it excites me. Do it because it will excite Bobby. Take what you want, not by force, but with force of will.”

Becca hesitated a moment more before striding to the restrained girl. Though her feet moved quickly, her first touch was soft and tender. She brushed her fingers across Zoe’s nipples that tented the cotton material of the shirt. A few soft caresses were directed to her neck and throat and then back again to the nipples.

Zoe turned her head to look behind her to Bobby and said just one word, “Pull.” He raised her arms away from the timber and braced his foot against the post and pulled back. She then turned back to Becca, “See what you wish to see. Touch what you want to touch.”

With Zoe’s words in her ears, Becca reached up with both hands and yanked the shirt open, the bottom buttons popped off and clattering along the cracked concrete floor. She looked down and confirmed what she had suspected, the shirt was the only article of clothing Zoe was wearing. Both of Becca’s hands came up to maul the revealed tits and at the same moment her tongue invaded the redhead’s mouth. Neither action was gentle, nor were her hands weak. Strong fingers dug into the tender flesh while her lips pressed Zoe’s head back into the post.

Bobby had leaned over and was watching the kissing from less than a foot away. He decided to became a more active participant and twisted the sleeves of the shirt to somewhat bind the girl’s hands in place. It would take Zoe three seconds to pull her hands free, but there clearly was no will to do so. With his hands now free, he reached around the post and placed his hands on the girl’s stomach and slid his hands upwards, displacing his wife’s. It was the first time he had touched Zoe, and it fulfilled all of the speculations those glimpses down her shirt had promised. Even his large hands could not quite hold all of the firm flesh in his hands.

Freed of tit duty, Becca’s hands cupped Zoe’s face to give her more control of the wet and sloppy kiss. It was so different than kissing her husband. It was inviting and yielding at the same time. All three rode the passion for a few minutes before Becca pushed back enough to see her husband’s hands busy stroking another woman’s nipples. With the tingling of the kiss still echoing through her system, Becca tried to examine her feelings about what she was seeing. Was she jealous? No. Was she aroused by what she was witnessing? Hell yes! But would she keep feeling that way?

“I had another plan in mind, but right now, more than anything, I want to see this wet and sloppy mouth suck my husband’s cock.”

While Zoe nodded yes with a fire behind her eyes, Bobby stepped back. “Uh ... Bee, I was at the gym and have not had a shower...”

“Oh shit! Please, please, please...” Zoe pulled her hands free from behind the post and hitched the damaged shirt up to where it barely hung from her shoulders. She took Bobby’s hand and led him over to the recently discovered rocking chair, turned him around and pulled down his sweatpants in one swift move. His cock, rock hard from the looking and touching, sprang out. With his pants around his ankles, the redhead led him gently to sit on the chair. When his weight settled, there was a series of loud pops and cracks. Clearly the cane wicker seat was going to need replacing, but no one cared at the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.