Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Three days after Alon and Bobby had their meeting at Stanford, the floodgates opened.

Three days after that, the whole dam broke.

While Martin Black was surrendering the laptop to Agent Man, Alon had found a crime reporter from the Reno area and gave him the tip about a murdered lawyer found in the desert. Together they developed the timeline of the young man staying in a Reno hotel, a hotel with lots of cameras. Those cameras captured the picture of a known violent international criminal in the elevator with the dead man. The local sheriff saw the pictures and contacted the FBI just as the story made the local news outlets and was soon picked up by the national news organizations.

One of the strange things reported in the story, was that the hotel security team had already been contacted by a government agent. The agent claimed he was investigating the crime, but clearly had failed to share the information or video with anyone else, including the Sheriffs Department. Alon shared the byline with the local reporter. The lurid nature of the crime made it even more sensational. Within a day, every national law enforcement agency was looking for this murder suspect called Tan. This caught the team working for the mysterious “Agent Man” completely off guard. They knew where Tan was staying and what he was driving. After a number of heated debates on the phone, they determined to play the hero and tip off the FBI themselves. Tan, along with two other foreign nationals and a mountain of evidence were taken into custody.

Because of Tan’s international connections, and the fact Alon made sure people knew about the story, this made news in Asia as well. But then the other shoe dropped. The next story Alon published three days later, included Bobby’s pictures of a murder suspect, an organized crime figure and a group of elected officials walking together. What had been a small tremor became a landslide. Everyone from the State Department to Interpol was requesting copies of the pictures.

Martin Black happily shared Agent Man’s phone number with everyone.


A voicemail was left on Bobby’s phone. It was from Martin Black.

“You’re in the clear. No one is looking for or trying to harm you or the girls. Tan is in jail and telling all kinds of secrets to the State Department, the FBI, the CIA, and, as far as I know, the Boy Scouts. He has admitted to burning down your house too. I have spoken to the FBI and they now have the pictures. I insisted that all three of you be given immunity from prosecution in exchange for the laptop. They jumped at the deal, with an understanding that you would testify if they needed you. What they would be prosecuting I have no idea, but there it is.

I need all four of you to sign some papers making the immunity deal official. Call me and let’s meet somewhere halfway. This will just take a minute and I am crazy behind on other work.

Bobbly called and set up a quick meetup for early afternoon. It was strange being able to call Martin Black on the phone and speak in plan words.


It might not have been half-way between, but the coffee shop where they were meeting had a couple of very appealing features. Being on El Camino Real, one of the main roads through the area, it was easy to find. It also had another very desirable attribute, a dedicated parking lot.

Everyone, including Bailey, was crowded around on the larger tables looking through and signing the papers Martin Black had brought. Some needed brief explanations, but most were pretty clear.

Bailey excused herself to go to the restroom while Bobby and Becca reviewed some of what they had found in the house and how they had not finished exploring. Becca handed over to Mr. Black a basket with three bottles of wine as a thank you, and an invitation to come and pick out others from the wine cellar.

It was at that moment that Becca saw the van charging towards the front window of the shop. She screamed just as she saw the van hit the parking curb and the front end rising into the air. Bobby was just turning to see what his wife was screaming about when the front window exploded and Bobby was flying through the air.

Everything went dark after that.


The first two things that Bobby realized when he woke was that the lights were too bright and that someone was holding his hand. He tried to turn his head, but was prevented by the cervical collar around his neck. Next the wave of nausea that washed over him convinced him it had been a bad idea anyway.

He tried to say “Hey...” but it came out more as a croak. But the result was what he wanted. Red hair and the tear-streaked face of Zoe popped into view.

“How do you feel?”

His reply came out as another croak, until Zoe held a straw to his mouth and he got a sip of water. Trying again he whispered, “I don’t know. What happened?”

“Do you remember being in the coffee shop?”

“Yea...”

“A minivan crashed into the shop and through the window. You were thrown forward and hit the table with your chest. You have two broken ribs and a concussion.”

Bobby blinked a couple of times trying to remember. “Becca?”

“She was banged up, big bruise on her thigh, and got cut on the broken glass trying to help you.”

“What about you and Bailey?”

“Bailey was in the bathroom. I had one of the overstuffed chairs near the window that the car hit pushing me back and out of the way. I banged my knee trying to get free of the wreckage, but that’s it.”

“Head hurts...” and Bobby faded out again, this time simply to sleep.


“Can we talk to your client?”

Martin Black was not in his nice suit but in a hospital gown and sitting in a wheel chair. Both of his legs were in casts, but he still had a presence and was not happy with the two agents standing at the door to Bobby’s room. “No, you may not. He is still recovering from head injuries, is on strong medication and cannot understand his rights at this time. Submit your questions to my office and we will see about getting them answered as he recovers. Until the doctor clears him, his is not to be questioned by any law enforcement or agency and never without an attorney present. Now, please leave.”

Bobby had been in and out for the past few days, but this morning he was feeling a little more stable and had been able to talk. Mr. Black had required surgery to fix one of his legs, and was still on an IV. He had requested Bobby be moved to his room so they could support each other. As the lawyer wheeled himself back from the door, he was muttering, “Assholes don’t talk to each other and I have to keep repeating the same thing.”

Finally, Bobby was lucid enough to get some answers of his own, “Martin, why so much interest?”

“Attempted murder gets people riled up.”

“What? I thought this was an accident.”

“No, it was deliberate. It was an attempt to kill ... well, at least kill you.”

“Who...?”

“Doug Laughlin, the ass that you were calling Agent Man. I guess the bug on my phone was still working when I called you. He got to the coffee shop after we arrived. We think his plan was to ram the shop like it was an accident and leave the scene. But he saw that you were not dead, so got out to finish you off. He had on a ski mask of all things.”

“Why kill me?”

“The Government planned to put him on trial. He covered up Tan’s crime. We are not sure why, but think he was going to try and blackmail Tan and friends. He saw it as a big payday for himself. You were needed to be a witness and validate the source of the pictures. Pictures can be faked too easily these days. There was even the possibility of a charge of spying or treason or something. He dropped out of sight soon after the first article was published.”

“Planned?”

“Mr. Agent Man, Doug, did not survive the encounter with your bodyguard Bailey. He was armed and clearly was trying to finish what he started when she ran out of the bathroom. I have seen the tape. She was trying to disarm him and hit him in the throat, crushing his windpipe. His death was ... painful.”

“Was Bailey hurt?”

“No, not a scratch, at least until she cut up her hands trying to pull you, Becca and Zoe to safety. She even helped stabilize my compound fracture and staunch the bleeding. Quite a girl.”

“She is going to law school.”

“Really? Well, she can work for me if she wants to. She is good under pressure, that’s for sure.”

Bobby rolled his eyes, “You have no idea. How are Becca and Zoe?”

“They were here earlier. I will call them and let them know you’re thinking clearly again. They’re worried. But I bet we can get out of here today. Ready to go home?”

“Oh yes.”

“Let me ring for the nurse and see if we both can get out of here.”


Three Months Later...

Bobby sat in the leather chair and was slowly stroking his cock as he watched the spectacle. Becca was sitting in an identical chair across from him but he could not see her face, because it was covered by Madame B’s ass. He could get a brief peek of Becca’s tongue as Madame B pressed into his wife’s face and moved her hips up and down. Zoe was bent almost backwards and her head held in place just below the beautiful coffee colored girl’s pussy. About every fourth time Madame B pushed her hips downwards, she would lift Zoe’s head by her hair and swipe the redhead’s lips and tongue across her sex.

“Uh ... your wife is getting good at fucking my ass with her tongue. As they say, practice makes perfect.”

Bobby kept stroking and nodded, “She told me it’s one of her favorite things these days.”

Madame B wiggled her hips, “Do you think she likes it best right after you have fucked my ass?”

Bobby stroked a little faster, “I think she wants to please her mistress. She does like Zoe’s ass afterwards too.”

Madame B pushed Zoe away from the chair so that she could step down. She then turned around and faced Becca, “Let me taste my ass on your tongue” then began devouring her mouth with a searing kiss.

Bobby now had a great view of the asshole his wife had been licking just a moment before. He could see it was wet with spit and seemed to be winking at him as the two women continued to kiss.

A few minutes before, his cock had been sliding deep inside that dark recess. Madame B had straddled his hips, facing away from him and lowered herself down, taking him inside her back door. This gave his wife and Zoe the perfect view of what was happening. It also gave Madame B the opportunity to look Becca in the eye while sliding up and down on her husband’s dick.

“He feels so big ... so good.”

Becca watched from the chair, her ankles tied to the chair legs holding her wide open and exposed. Nothing had touched her sex for two days, and she aching with the desperate need to cum. She had been forbidden to wear clothes, touch herself or allow anyone else in the house to touch her, all in anticipation of Madame B’s visit. She had twice watched Bobby and Zoe have sex next to her in the bed, but her hands were tied behind her back and was left that way for the rest of the night. Sleep that night had been interrupted by thoughts and dreams of what would happen when her mistress arrived the next afternoon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.