Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It was just before he returned home with Pat that her phone rang. She listened for a moment then handed to him.

It was arranged ... sort of.

Bobby was not sure what to tell the girls. Whatever was going on, the name “Tan” had completely freaked out his reporter friend. Clearly, this was a very dangerous man from a very dangerous part of the world. And, if he exposed himself, that danger would come to their doorstep. He needed to find a way to protect the girls no matter what. But to do nothing, meant the threat might never go away. On top of that, he had some government agency snooping around!

He had to get a copy of those pictures and do so quickly and safely.

He picked up his phone, searched his contacts, and placed a call.

“This is Bailey.”

“Hi Bailey, this is Bobby. Are you going to be home tonight? I need to talk to you.”

“Sure, I was going to have a talk with the girls...”

“No. This needs to stay between us. I need a favor, and it is a big one. It’s more along the lines of your former work for us.”

There was a pause, “Okay, let’s talk. I was going to work out before dinner. Meet you in the gym?”

“Got it. See you there.”

Bobby was dressed for his workout, and had just started when Bailey walked across the mats. Bobby could not help but notice her shorts really did show off her cute ass and strong legs. But it was a fleeting distraction, he had important business to discuss.

Bobby had assumed that his computer was being kept in a safe at Mr. Black’s office. But he had been wrong. It had been secured in a safety deposit box located in a bank a few miles from his office. They quickly agreed that Bailey would copy the memory card that was still in his laptop. It was the getting to it and away without being spotted or followed that created the challenge. Once that was arranged and completed, Bobby could show Alon the photos that seemed to be so important to Tan.

“Thanks, I was concerned that my presence or that of the girls could tip our hand.”

“So, I will meet the attorney at the bank, and he will hand me your computer. Will I need the password?”

Bobby shook his head, “No. You don’t even need to turn it on. Just pop out the memory card, put it in the new computer I will give you, copy all the files, then put the card back. Mr. Black will then return it to the safety deposit box. It should not take more than five minutes. Just don’t be seen with Mr. Black. I think he is being followed.”

Bailey thought about the plan and could not see any holes, “When?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

Bailey then looked Bobby right in the eyes, “And why are we not telling Becca or Zoe?”

Bobby rubbed his hands across his face, a habit he had when he was nervous, “This is very dangerous. I have two very powerful players after me and the information on that memory card. I have to get clear of both of them and to do that I am going to play a dangerous game. If I tell them about copying the memory card, they will want to know why and I will have to tell them my plan. I am trying to keep them clear of a treason charge or falling into the hands of some very bad criminals.”

“I ... get that. You love them and want to protect them.”

“Thank you for doing this.”

“I am not doing this for you. I am doing this for Becca and Zoe. You’re right. They would worry, and they might try and protect you. But it does complicate some things between us.”

“How?”

“Madame B is visiting tomorrow afternoon and evening. Your presence is required. Our business, what we’re discussing here, cannot be a part of her visit or activities. She will ask you a question tomorrow and the answer cannot be influenced by any sense of obligation to me. Are we clear?”

Bobby shook his head, “No, not really.”

Bailey smiled, “It will be. It will be.”


It was at dinner that night that the subject of Madame B came up again. Bailey put down her fork after taking a bite of the excellent roast chicken, “You need to expect a visit from Madame B tomorrow at 5:00.”

Becca looked like she was about to say something but was cut off my Zoe, “Same requirements as before?”

“Yes, but with some additions.” She took a piece of paper from her pocket, and pushed it towards Zoe.

Zoe looked down at the list, “We will, of course, comply.”

It was a few minutes before the dinner discussion resumed.


The next morning, Mr. Black stepped into one of the tiny, private meeting rooms that was a part of the basement area that included the bank vault. Sitting at the table was an elegant business woman, but not Bobby or Becca. “I’m sorry, wrong room...”

“No, Mr. Black, I am here waiting for you. Let me show you.” She then held up her phone with a picture of Bobby, Becca and the young woman together. “I am the courier. I need to see Bobby’s computer for just a few minutes and then you can return it.”

He had just retrieved the laptop from a safety deposit box rented under a dead client’s maiden name. While Mr. Black removed Bobby’s computer from a sealed bag, he saw that the woman was putting on rubber gloves. “I don’t want to leave any fingerprints.” He watched as she found the SD card slot on the side and pushed it to eject the memory module. He glanced at the woman as she was booting up another computer. Her hair was up in a tight bun, and she wore sunglasses so he could not see her eyes. She wore a stylish red and yellow print blazer, matching slacks and strappy heels.

As planned, it only took the young woman a few minutes to transfer the files and then replace the memory chip back into the original computer. As she stripped off her gloves she said, “Once you put it back in the safety deposit box, leave just like you came. If you were followed, I can then leave without being spotted.”

Mr. Black reached out and touched Bailey’s arm, “I need you to get a message to Bobby. He knows that my associate took my car to Reno as a diversion. The people looking for Bobby kidnapped and tortured my associate and then killed him. I am also being watched by the government agents he met before. Tell him to not drop his guard for a moment. Stay hidden until I can figure out a way out of this.”

Bailey’s eyes got wide then got serious, “I will pass the information on. He has a plan to get everyone to back off, but I don’t know what the plan is. We are taking every precaution.”

“We?”

Bailey shrugged, “I was a part of their security team, now I am ... a friend, a guess.”

Mr. Black looked at her and recognized the face of a professional. He nodded, then returned to the safety deposit vault. A few moments later, he nodded to her again as he left the vault area.

Bailey then took a few minutes to let her hair down, strip off her brightly colored blazer and pants, put on dark yoga pants, a blue surgical jacket that zipped up and athletic shoes. A large, tan, canvas tote was the last thing to come out of her leather messenger bag. Everything she had worn and carried in, including sunglasses, heels, the leather bag, the computer and clothes, went into the canvas tote.

To anyone watching, an attractive bank executive had walked into the bank. Only a few minutes later a college student walked out.

There were people watching, and they all missed it.


“The asshole lawyer visited a bank on his way to the office. It is the first time we have seen him go to that location.”

The spy known to Bobby as “Agent Man” listened as his surveillance team described the brief stop. “Did you see anyone talking to him, or any of the other principles?”

“No, we would have told you!”

“Is he still being followed?”

“Yes, two males in a burgundy minivan.”

“Do not let them take the lawyer. If you get any hint they may make a move on him, scream for help. Clear?”

Agent Man heard a groan of disgust just before the connection was broken.


All four were down in the wine cellar. Zoe had spent a couple of hours with a hand truck rearranging the space and helping Bobby bring down some comfortable chairs. One of the big tables was pushed all the way to the back wall to make more room and was now covered with candles giving off a lovely warm glow into the room. The other table took up about a third of the remain space while the four armchairs were arranged around a rug that took up another third.

When Madame B made her appearance, she was dressed in a gray utility style jumpsuit and carrying a heavy tote bag. They had started upstairs in the same place as before. With the one-word question from her, “Where?” a naked Zoe led her to the garage then down the hidden staircase to the wine cellar. Madame B took a stroll around the room looking and touching things then looked a Zoe and said, “Well done.” Becca though Zoe may have had a small orgasm.

Madame B gestured for Bobby to sit in one of the chairs, then sat across from him. “I planned to have the evening proceed in three parts. First, we talk. Second, I will guide the supplicant in a session with her slave. The third part is ... fluid as to how it will proceed.”

Madame B signaled for Zoe bring her the drink she had prepared, this time with the lime included. Zoe knelt again to act as a table while Becca was motioned closer. “You and I are at a crossroads. Past this evening, our relationship will change. I could simply spend our time giving a lecture and demonstration of a session, with you participating to aid your learning. This would be similar to seminars I have done in kink clubs here in the area. If that is as far as you wish to explore, we will part ways and never see each other in this capacity again. Or, if you so choose, we can take things ... further.”

Becca swallowed, “Madame, I want to take things further, please.”

“How do you know you want to go further? What is telling you this?”

“Madame, I feel excited...”

“Excited? Like for a birthday party or ice cream after school?”

“No, Madame. I have been aroused thinking about our next time together.”

“Aroused? Like ... you get wet thinking about me?”

“Yes, Madame.”

“Drop your panties.” Becca did as she was told. “Touch yourself now. Are you wet?”

“Yes, Madame.”

“Keep touching yourself while I talk. I have mentioned something called tribute. If we are to go further in the future, I am claiming my tribute tonight. Do you realize that?”

Becca’s hand touching her pussy moved a little faster, “Yes, Madame. I understand but it is not clear to me what you want of me.”

“Does that matter? If what you say, that you want to learn to give Zoe what she needs and to learn the other side, the submission side, for your husband, it should not matter what I will ask of you. If you’re thinking of negotiating with me to lower the price, I will leave now.”

“Please! Please don’t leave. I will give...”

“Surrender.”

“What?”

“You will surrender the tribute to me. Many can play at being a dom. Some can even tiptoe through a light session as a sub. But I am only interested in working with the real thing. I am going to demand something of you that will push your boundaries, twist your guts, and bring tears to your eyes, but you will surrender it to me because I am your guide to feelings you have never had before. You have looked at Zoe and have felt jealous. Jealous of the passion and commitment she shows ... to experiencing deeper feelings than you have ever known. Are you going to surrender?”

“Yes, Madame.”

“How do I know you’re telling me the truth?”

“What can I do to prove it?” Becca pleaded.

Madame B uncrossed her legs, leaned forward and looked Becca in the eyes, “Are you afraid?”

“Yes ... Yes, Madame.” Becca sobbed.

“Becca, look at your right hand.” It took Becca a moment to tell her right from her left, but when she could finally think, she realized it was the hand rubbing her sex. She pulled it away and realized it was soaked!

Finally, she looked back into Madame B’s eyes, and simply muttered, “Surrender.”

Madame B nodded, “Surrender. Now, let’s begin. Here is what I need from you.” She then whispered in Becca’s ear for a moment.”

Becca nodded then said, “Yes, Madame.” Then Becca nearly ran for the door.

Madame B turned to Bobby who had watched and listened to the exchange in confusion, “Bobby, we are going to be entertaining Zoe for a little while. I would like you to join in. Okay?”

“Sure, I mean, yes Madame.”

“Good, now remove all of your clothes.”

Bobby just sat there for a moment but then stood and began to strip. By the time he had removed his shirt, Becca was back with two large plastic bowls from the kitchen. She then ran back up the stairs. By the time Bobby was complete naked, she had returned with two more items, this time from the “toy closet.” It was black leather hood and a vibrator.

“Bobby, you too will find this interesting and helpful in the future.”

For the next fifteen minutes, Madame B instructed Becca on how to safely use rope to bind someone, in this case Zoe. She fashioned loose but effective rope cuffs for Zoe’s wrists, showing the two how to adjust and modify the tie. She then used other rope to connect the cuffs to the eye hooks set in the huge support beams and again demonstrated how to adjust the tension for effectiveness and safety. Zoe ended the demonstration with both of her arms wide apart and the tension just enough to force her onto the balls of her feet.

When she was done with the demonstration, she told Becca and Bobby to step away for a moment so that she could talk to Zoe in private. The whispers lasted for a few moments, then Madame B took wireless earbuds from her pocket. She placed the earbuds in Zoe’s ears the used her phone to adjust something.

Madame B waved the couple back over, “This next part will be done without Zoe having the option of using a safe word, so I had to have her clear understanding and consent. The earbuds are playing a white noise program with the sounds of ocean waves. She will not be able to hear, see, or speak when we put the hood on her.” With that, Madame B pulled the black leather over Zoe’s head and laced it tight. “Look over there on the table by the candles. That is a hook bladed knife that can cut these laces on the hood or the rope in seconds. If you’re going to play hard, play safe. Understood?” Bobby and Becca nodded.

“From here on out, Zoe does not know what is going to happen, only that, in the end she will be safe.”

“Madame, how does she know...?”

The Dom turned to Becca, “Because you and Bobby are here. She trusts me to know what I am doing and not to do something careless. But she trusts that you two will guard her best interests. However, we do need to provide her with the stimulation she craves. Bobby, use one finger only and lightly touch and stroke Zoe. Touch her everywhere, but only lightly.”

Bobby was behind Zoe at that moment, so began by running his finger slowly and lightly down her spine all the way to the crease of her lovely ass. The bound girl arched her back in response. He then ran his finger across her shoulder blades then down to her hips. Zoe squirmed in her bonds. He stepped in front of the bound girl, slowly traced his finger along her hip bone then across her mons, up her stomach and between her breasts. He had a pretty good idea about how this was affected her by how she was wiggling, but he was sure how this was affecting him ... he dick was rock hard!

He turned to say something about it to Becca but saw she was occupied with something. Supervised by Madame B, she was mixing something in the plastic bowls. It was a vivid blue color.

Bobby turned back to his given task to trace around Zoe’s nipples and watched her tremble and her nipples pucker in response. He so wanted to pinch them but he had been given strict orders about using only one finger. Sigh.

He looked back again at Becca and Madame B. Becca was wearing ... gardening gloves? And Madame B was attaching something to them...

Bobby returned to his job. His finger moved back down her stomach to her sex. Zoe was literally dripping wet. He stepped close and rubbed some of the wetness across the head of his cock. He dipped his finger in again and then smeared it on himself.

Madame B chuckled, “Hands off your cock, Bobby. That is for later.”

He looked again at what they were doing and saw Madame B leading her to where Bobby was standing and pushed her down onto her knees, “Becca, use your tongue to keep teasing your slave. Just light, slow licks around her knees and thighs. Take a swipe at her clit, but only every once in a while. Get to work.” Bobby watching his wife lean forward to lick off some of the moisture that had dripped from Zoe’s pussy to her leg.

Madame B gestured for Bobby to follow her. She reached into her bag and pulled out another pair of gloves, these sized for him. He put them on then held out his hands. Madame B looked at him and say, “When people think of pain sluts, they think that of someone being flogged or spanked. But there are many other ways to deliver the stimulation that they crave.” While she spoke, she began attaching something to the fingers and palms of his gloves. It took him a moment to realize what the small circles were. They were the hard side of Velcro patches. “Sometimes, simple is the best.”

Bobby carried one bowl and put it down behind Zoe while Madame B put hers down in front. She then took a few minutes to watch Becca run her tongue in small circles around her mons and the tops of her thighs. Zoe was thrusting her hips forward to try and increase the pressure of the contact, but Becca kept her licks light and unpredictable.

Madame B took Becca’s arm and moved her away from Zoe, and helped her to her feet. She then moved Bobby behind the bound girl and Becca again to the front and said to her, “Like Bobby was doing before, use one gloved finger and move it slowly. Begin.”

The hard side of the Velcro patch is stiff and scratchy. The patch attached to the finger of Bobby’s glove left very faint red lines across Zoe’s shoulder blade as he moved it across the skin of her back.

“Move faster” Madame B instructed.

After a few minutes, he was swiping the hard plastic patch across her back and the red marks began looking like those left from a whip. All of this had Zoe writhing and whipping her head from side to side.

“Switch sides” Madam B said.

When he moved to Zoe’s front, he saw the “S” patterns of marks left by his wife across the redhead’s breasts and stomach. Bobby decided to concentrate on Zoe’s ribs and thighs. After about five minutes the skin of her thighs and across her ribs was streaked with the faint red scratches.

“Now stop. Let’s take this to another level. In front of you is a bowl. In the bowl is a mixture of blue body paint and citric acid, a food grade product. Think of the citric acid as strong lemon juice. Get the idea? Paper cut and lemon juice? Here is your task. You’re going to use the whole glove on both hands to cover her with the blue solution. You’re going to firmly rub, grab, squeeze and stroke her everywhere and you will know you covered everywhere because she will be blue everywhere you touch. And make sure it is everywhere ... her feet, underarms, pussy and the crack of her ass. Everywhere.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.