Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The security company dropped off the mail. By previous arrangement, one of the team would swing by the box they were using and pick up the incoming mail, then bring it to the front door of the house when they reported for work.

Becca sorted through the mail and found an envelope that looked like a greeting card. When she opened it, it was a card with no inscription, but contained a note on a piece of paper.

“Bobby, does this mean anything to you?”

He first looked at the card but it was just a picture of a cat. He then considered the note. The note had three circles, like a Vin diagram, with the labels, ‘Indonesia’ for the top one, ‘Tan’ for the left circle, and ‘gangster’ for the right.

Bobby loved a mystery.

The first answer came when he looked at the card again. There was nothing written inside the card but the picture of the black cat looking at itself in a mirror was cute.

A black cat. It was from the attorney Mr. Black!

But why not just call him?

Mr. Black is afraid of being overheard or someone tracing the call back to Bobby. But the most likely group to do that is the government ... ah ... Agent Man had been to see Mr. Black again.

But what about the three words?

Indonesia. Bobby was familiar with Indonesia. He had traveled there and worked there a number of times. He had been there recently, not long before the thugs tried to steal his laptop and they burned his house down! Was that the connection?

The other two clues were ‘Tan’ and ‘gangster.’ He did not have even a remote idea about the word Tan but gangster was pretty self-explanatory. It also fit the tactics he has seen.

But how could he be linked to gangsters?

Bobby took the card and the note outside to the deck and tried to piece it together. Like the safe, having half an answer was progress but still frustrating. And, like the combination to the safe, he did not have the knowledge to find the solution. For both mysteries, he needed help. The safe issue was just a distraction. The people threatening him were very real.

He needed help.


It had been Bobby’s habit to rise early in the morning to get to work, and to continue that pattern on his days off to go to the gym. He liked the morning calm to get his thoughts and life together before everyone started intruding. He had continued the pattern of rising early but it was for his workout every day. The results of more than doubling his workout routine had begun to be evident. He no longer felt rushed to get finished so took his time to concentrate on the form of the exercise. This eliminated some of the soreness from doing the lift or movement wrong. He could also tell he was stronger, could push through in terms of endurance, and was able to expand his repertoire of exercises.

He had worked up a good sweat, and was completing his third set on the bench press machine when he heard the free weights clang. He looked over and realized that Bailey was across the room working out with dumb bells while facing away from him.

He had not seen her since her appearance as her alter ego, Madame B, two days before. No longer in latex, now she was in spandex and not much of that! The tight gray shorts showed off her strong legs and gorgeous ass. The gray sports bra had allowed him to see the rippling muscles of her back, arms and shoulders. Her hair us up in a tight bun, leaving her neck bare. For the first time he noticed a scar across her right shoulder blade peeking out from her top. Other than that, her skin was flawless, the color of dark caramel. Her powerful movements with the weights reminded him of the strong, predator-like movements she had made when Madame B fucked his wife’s ass with the strap-on!

He was lost in that image when he heard, “This equipment is as good as any gym I have seen around here. Thanks for letting me use it.” He looked at the mirror and realized she had been caught watch her.

“Good morning ... and I’m glad you’re taking advantage of it.”

Bailey set the dumb bells down, “Do you always work out this early?”

“Yea. I like the quiet and ... Oh shit! You’re living right above this! I woke you up!”

There was a smile on her face, “No, I was up. I like the mornings too. Was already drinking coffee when I heard you down here. The sound just made me want to work out too.”

“I am almost done. Will you come have breakfast or coffee or juice when you’re finished?”

“Sure.”

With that Bobby went to find Zoe and have her help him in the shower.


When Bailey sat down at the table with her tea, Bobby was chewing on a piece of toast. Bailey had come straight from her workout and her clothes were plastered to her skin by sweat. Bobby thought it was a very sexy look. “When are you up normally? I don’t want to disturb you.”

“Don’t worry about it ... really. I am used to sleeping through noises.”

“What do you mean?”

“You can learn to sleep in strange places and in very loud environments. The cabin of transport plane, helicopter, bunker, a track, a...”

“Track?”

“A tank, but not really, meant to move soldiers across the battlefield. Or, in my case, a shitload of radio equipment.”

“What service...?”

“Air Force, but was loaned out to the Army, Navy and others that can’t be mentioned. I did signals intel.”

“The scar?”

Bailey unconsciously reached around to touch it, “I was ... a long way from here. I stepped out of a building and was hit in the helmet by a sniper’s bullet. The helmet saved my life, but I was knocked out. The sniper tried to finish me off but could only see a small part of my back. The bullet cut a grove but ... It only hurt when I woke up.”

Bobby though about Bailey unconscious and defenseless, but falling just out of sight. “That is ... some story.”

Bailey looked down. “It was the second time I had been shot. The first time was three months before and it hit my body armor and it broke two ribs. It was the second hit and the constant headaches from the concussion that forced me out. Both times I was sent to medical units and saw how lucky I had been. I decided I had used up all of my good luck.”

“So how did you get into...?”

“Are you asking about my friend?”

“Yea.”

“I went into the military with a black belt in Judo and a working knowledge of a few other martial arts. As a kid, I trained hard to try and compete at the Olympic level. Instead, I was in demand in the military as a sparring partner. One match was against a high-ranking officer. I had no idea that a painful arm-bar could give a guy an erection! It became a regular thing with him, then with a few others. I would kick their ass, berate them for losing to a girl, and they got turned on! By the time I got out, I had learned more about what these men and women wanted and had a general ... or two ... willing to pay for the privilege of being humiliated by me. By then, I had created my alter-ego to protect my identity, reputation and theirs. The circle expanded in the civilian world and for a lot more money. Madame B never fucked them ... well, more accurately they never fucked her, ... but they got their money’s worth, at least they thought so.”

“No wonder you said you could kick my ass.”

Bailey smiled, “No doubt about it. But let’s not do that. The competition changes things. It’s the whole winners and losers thing. I ... I was thinking that I wanted to try a different kind of relationship with you and Becca and Zoe.”

“What do you mean?”

“Not yet. I am still thinking about this.”

“Is this related to...”

At that moment, Zoe poked her head in, “Good morning, sir. Good morning, Bailey. Can I get anyone more coffee or tea?”

Bailey looked at Zoe dressed in her super-thin shirt and collar. Her tits swayed very nicely as she moved around the kitchen, “Is this your normal outfit?”

“I really don’t have a uniform. I wear what I want and what I need to complete my assigned tasks throughout the day.”

“What tasks?”

“I have the responsibility in terms of keeping the house clean and neat. I am also given specific tasks to perform and then any command given to me by my Master or Mistress.”

“Like?”

“I have the ongoing task of the edging alarm.”

“Ah, how often...”

At that moment the timer on the counter went off. Zoe fell to her knees and whipped off the shirt leaving her naked except for her collar. She had just touched herself when Bobby said, “Up here. Do it up here on the table where we can watch.”

Zoe popped up like a spring-loaded toy and climbed up on the table. She knelt with her knees spread as her left hand went to her clit while her right began tugging on the ring of her collar. She was looking at Bobby, but he said, “Look at her. Look at Bailey.”

The redhead turned her smoking gaze at the dark-skinned girl. The motion of both hands quickened.

“Does Bailey turn you on?”

“Oh ... sir ... she scares me so much! She scares me and that makes me sooo hot!”

Bailey looked the redhead in the eye, “Tell me what I could do to scare you?”

“Madame scares me.”

“How does she scare you?”

Zoe’s fingers were inside her pussy, “She is ... the edge of darkness, the point of no return ... I have pushed myself as far as I can, but she could take me further. That ... scares me and ... Ah ... I get dizzy on it.” Zoe’s right hand was tugging on a nipple.

“Pain?”

“Yes...” Zoe’s nipples were hard and her chest was heaving.

“Public display?”

“Yessss...” She closed her eyes and threw her head back.

“Humiliation?”

“Yes, yes, yes...” She was bouncing up and down, her thighs opening and closing.

“Love?”

The redhead’s eyes locked on Bailey’s, “No!”

The edging timer went off again and Zoe screamed out her frustration, but her hands left her pussy and tits. She was breathing like she had run a race, her pale skin flush, and tears in her eyes.

Bailey leaned forward, “Zoe, you don’t love me?”

The kneeling girl was openly crying, “No. I love Becca and Bobby!”

“You love Bobby?”

“Yes, very much! Becca loves him and ... she showed me what love looks like. I asked her and she said I can love him too! He makes me feel ... like I really have a place with them, he would fight for me, rescue me, love me. He is the obverse to Becca’s reverse. I have never felt “home” until I lived with them.”

“What would you do for him or Becca?”

“Anything.”

Bailey shook her head, “That is a really, really big word, and you know that. Madame B has seen ... and done ... some things that have pushed the boundaries of ‘anything.’ You already said that you’re afraid of her and where she could take you.”

“But I know Bobby’s heart and Becca’s heart. They care for me and can only act within that boundary. I don’t fear what they would demand because I don’t fear who they are.”

“Do they know your obsessions?”

Zoe nodded, “Some ... many in fact. We used to share some by me writing them on a card and I’d read them out loud to them.”

“Madame B did some crazy shit. Tell us one that scared you.”

Zoe hung her head, “Vance Cain.”

Bailey looked at Bobby, “A master and submissive came to me asking that the sub be permanently marked to signify their commitment to each other.” There was a pause then Bailey asked Zoe, “What would it say?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.