Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Mistress, please don’t do it.”

“Why?”

“Mistress, the price, the tribute she will demand will be high. It may be much higher than you’ll be willing to pay.”

“There is so much I need to learn. I need a guide and ... we have the money.”

“Her tribute will not be in the form of money. She will insist that you prove you will listen to what she says, anything she says.”

“I would not let her hurt you!”

“Mistress, she is about pushing boundaries and seeing new possibilities. She is well aware that I get off on pain, at least sometimes. It is not me she will push, but you. It might involve pain, but my guess is it will be more about ... submission. She learned something about you in the café the other day. She would want to explore that further. Are you ready for that?”

Becca had to think about that. Could see go further than what she experienced on their shopping trip? “I think I am ready.”

“If you think you’re ready and think you know what she will demand, you’re already behind the flow. Madame B has a reputation of breaking her client’s will, their boundaries, and their hearts.”

“Clients?”

“Yes, clients. She worked as one of the top professional Doms in San Francisco, and that is saying something. For the record, she does not fuck her clients, well ... they don’t fuck her, she is not a whore. I heard someone once say, ‘If you want to be scared out of your mind and pushed past your comfort zone, you can swim with sharks, climb into a volcano, or book a session with Madame B.’”

“How much...”

“Word was she is no longer taking clients, so I don’t know if she would even consider taking you on. But if she did, it would be because of a personal interest, not because of money. That makes her even scarier.”

“How so?”

“We are back to the issue of price of the tribute. What she will demand will be of personal interest to her. What if she wanted to fuck me? How would that make you feel?”

Becca looked at her friend, “Would you want to?”

Zoe shook her head, “You’re missing the question. For the record, you’re my Mistress! If you pointed to someone and said ‘Fuck ‘em, I would do it. But that does not address how you would react. That is just one of an endless number of possibilities she might demand. Are you ready for something like that?”

There was a pause in the conversation while both Becca and Zoe thought this out. Finally, it was Zoe that broke the silence, “You need to talk to Bobby. He is involved too.”

Becca nodded in agreement.

But circumstances ran ahead of the plan.

Bobby was looking at his phone when it dinged with an incoming message. Bailey wanted to come by and talk to everyone. He texted back to come on and went to find Becca and Zoe. When he opened the door, Bailey seemed reluctant to come in, but at Becca’s pleading she came in and sat in one of the leather chairs. She was dressed in simple gray slacks, a steel blue high collar sweater, a light jacket, and a low heel shoe. Bobby was struck again at how lovely she was in a fitness model kind of way.

“First, let me apologize for interrupting the other day. I got involved in what I was seeing and should have quietly withdrawn. Sorry.”

Bobby shook his head, “The way I see it, we should be apologizing to you. We were not discrete. I hope we did not offend you.”

“No offense taken, quite the opposite in fact. But that does lead me to why I wanted to speak to you. I am leaving ... have left, the security company. Your new contact will be Pat.”

Bobby asked, “Why?”

“I am going back to school, to Stanford. I have savings and want to focus on completing my degree then try for law school. If I am careful, I can get through the next four years without having to work, or at least work only part time.”

Becca nodded her understanding then asked, “Where are you going to live?”

“I ... don’t know yet. A friend is putting me up for a week so I can look...”

Bobby and Becca said at the same time, “Stay here!”

Bobby looked at Becca, “What?”

Becca looked at Bobby, “What?”

“I was thinking about the apartment over the garage. Using the garage she has her own entrance, bathroom, kitchen and even access to the gym.”

Bailey looked interested but cautious, “How much would you want for rent?”

Becca laughed, “Well, that was the part I was thinking of. I would like ... to learn about ... the ... ah...”

Bailey nodded, “Oh, you want to hire Madame B. I have given that occupation up as it would make getting into law school a problem.”

“This would be a completely private arrangement. No one would know. And, I am not talking full time. What would you think about a lesson once a week?”

Bailey stood up and walked around for a moment lost in thought. Becca watched her while Bobby just looked confused and Zoe looked ... terrified.

Finally, Bailey sighed and said, “Living here would lift a huge burden off of me. Housing is crazy expensive so I was going to try and find roommates. So, this is very tempting. I also like you guys. But I have a few conditions.”

Becca nodded for her to go on.

“First, we would write it up as I am providing ‘inside security’ for the cost of the rent. No mention of any other activity or relationship. Is that acceptable?

“Sure, is that all?”

Bailey shook her head, “No, there is another condition. You have to meet and agree to Madame B’s conditions.”

Bobby looked really looked confused, “I though...”

Zoe interrupted, “Does Madame B have time today that we could meet?”

Bailey nodded, “Yes, if she could use one of the guest rooms and the bathroom, she could meet you in an hour.”

“We would love to have her use the guest suite. Could you please tell us what Madame B would expect at this first meeting?”

There was a pause for about five heartbeats, “Smooth, clean, plugged, makeup. For you, wear your symbol, nothing else. For her, something to impress. Also, club soda, ice and lime. One hour from now.” She then stood and walked out the door.

By the time Bailey returned with a duffle bag over her shoulder and walked to the guest suite, Zoe had dragged Becca out of the room.

Bobby just looked befuddled.


Bobby had asked Zoe what he should do. She suggested a dark pair of pants and a dark shirt ... and don’t be late.

He was standing in front of the fireplace, with his hands in his pockets when Becca and Zoe came out of the master suite. Zoe was naked, her red hair piled on top of her head with a clip, her black collar around her neck and a glass in her hand. Becca was wearing a lacy bra, matching panties and red high heels. Her brown hair cascaded across her shoulders. Both were wearing makeup and lipstick.

Becca stood ramrod straight, hands at her side, next to her husband. Zoe knelt next to Becca with her head bowed and the glass in her hand. Bobby already had an erection.

At the precise time, someone stepped from the guest hallway and into the Great Room opposite the trio. It would have been difficult for Bobby to identify her if he had not known it was Bailey that had disappeared down that same hallway an hour before. Her hair was no longer confined in a tight practical bun but now was a halo of mahogany around her head. Her makeup was flawless and fierce, with eyeliner, and lipstick. She wore a black latex catsuit, but one that was cut very low in the front barely covering her nipples. The latex covered everything else but hid nothing. As she turned to sit, Bobby saw the shape of her gorgeous ass, and when she turned back around to sit in the chair, he saw the clear shape of her labia. He could see the curves of the muscles in her thighs and lovely ankles. All was complimented by the black four-inch heels on her feet.

The only sound in the room was tinkle of the ice in the glass. It made that sound because Zoe was trembling.

There was quality to Madame B voice, a depth and weight that was hard for Bobby to quantify, but it did not come off as forces or fake. She had yet to look at Becca and directed her comments to Bobby, “The little one, Zoe, probably told you that engaging with me was a mistake. It will be interesting to see how you feel about it at the end of our little ... session. I am known as Madame B. and that is the way I will be addressed.”

Bobby nodded to her, “Welcome Madame B. I hope that any failure on our part will be understood as ignorance rather than disrespect.”

“Little one, drink.”

At the command, Zoe popped up and quickly went to kneel at Madame’s feet and held out the glass. After taking it, she looked and shook her head and sighed, “No lime. I am sure you have an excuse, but I don’t want to hear it. When you were told to put a lime in it, I would expect you to grow the tree itself if that was what it took to obey me. But we shall see. Kneel beside the chair, face away from us, and bend.”

Zoe did as she was instructed, kneeling and putting her face to the floor. Bobby noticed the plug lodged in Zoe’s rear passage. Madame B. took the disappointing icy drink and placed it on Zoe’s back like she was a table.

She then turned towards Becca, “So you wish to bring a petition to me. I will only consider such a request if you prove obedient and diligent. The rest of our time together tonight is that test. Do you wish to proceed or withdraw?”

“Madame B. I wish to proceed.” Came Becca’s whispered reply.

“Come here.” The seated woman gestured for Becca to approach, then to lean down so she could whisper in Becca’s ear. Bobby watched as his wife’s eyes got big for a moment, then she dropped to her knees in front of the beautiful and scarry woman and began to lick her shoes!

The seated Madame B did not move.

Bobby was startled when Madame B addressed him, “Bobby, you’re different. Bailey was intrigued by the way you handled your wife when she came home from shopping. The men that I meet and engage with have a need to be ... debased. They tend to react a certain way. You didn’t. I find that very refreshing. I have grown weary of the games and posing that so many in our community engage in. I was determined to leave it behind and have Madame B. fade from memory. But we will see how well the supplicant makes her case. Maybe.”

By this time Becca was running her tongue from the woman’s bare ankle to the latex covered calf. Bobby could tell she was pressing her tongue into the material as hard as she could. He wondered if that was what she looked like when she licked his cock. It was very stimulating watching her, to say the least.

Again, Madame B. had not moved a muscle.

“Since I am in your home, and that you’re the dominant here, I will grant you the status of an equal but neophyte. If you wish our relationship to end, just look me in the eye and say the word ‘No.’ But unless you say that, I will expect you to watch, listen and learn.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.