Zoe - Cover

Zoe

Copyright© 2022 by gorp

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Becca discovers a old friend on the BART train. That leads to discovering many new things about herself and her husband Bobby. There is the drama of why everyone wants Bobby's laptop and what the next steps in their life will be. Then there is the beautiful security expert... This story has many BDSM theme scenes, but remains in the area of possible.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Bobby needed a little bit of normal, so he did what normally would be doing. He went to work. Except, it was working the way he would if he was traveling, by logging on to the office’s server. There, almost like old friends, were is work files, the list of future appointments that was shot to hell, the projects that were way behind, the client emails that had gone unanswered, and the other paperwork that was late. It all was like coming home.

He began to sort through things that needed his personal attention or signature. He did not want to leave his boss in a jam, and there was no reason he could not finish the inspection forms or the investigation reports. He soon found that his brain was on autopilot and he could punch the needed materials out without any great thought or effort. It was like running a marathon, just one stride at a time over and over again.

He was well into his fourth hour when he realized he was hungry. He stopped to make himself a sandwich of roast beef on an onion roll, his favorite. A root beer went perfectly with the deli style mustard, pickles and tomato. He ate on the back deck looking out towards the back of the property, but could not see much because the whole area was blanketed in the marine layer of fog that spills over the Coastal Mountains and over top of the Bay Area. It was the primary reason the valley’s weather was so kooky. From his perspective is just looked like the yard had begun to dissolve into white.

The blank white background allowed his brain to shift into neutral, a mode that would dredge up old problems to mull over. In this case, it was that nagging feeling like he had overlooked something. But the more he focused on that vague sense the further away the answer seemed to be! He decided to look over the reports from his Indonesia trip before locking it down with his signature.

Locking it down...

Where was the safe?

Bobby sat up. There was no safe in the house. But there had to be a safe! Where would Kenny keep valuables? Documents? Jewelry? What about protecting documents from a fire?

But he had not seen any sign of a safe or a place it might have been.

So, it was hidden. Where?

There were two logical places for a safe to be locate. One was in the office and one was in the bedroom. But he knew that the bedroom was practically empty, so he decided to start in the office.

One of Bobby’s strengths was his patience and meticulous nature. It took almost three hours to find it, but he did find it. It was situated in the floor, but in the floor under a shelf that was a part of the bookcase! He had to remove the small shelf itself to see the electronic keypad of the safe! Victory!

But he did not have the combination.

Well shit!

He loved a good puzzle but he needed a satisfying conclusion to really make it fun. This was just a disappointment. He decided to mention it to Mr. Black the next time they talked.

But it did bring to his mind another disturbing thought. Was this going to be his life from now on? Was he just going to be wandering around trying to find something to occupy his hours?

Bobby returned to his spot on the deck. The coastal fog was gone.

He sat there for a while thinking about the future but came to no conclusions. He realized the girls might be home soon so he decided to get cleaned up. He took a shower then pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt, then went to see if he could start something for dinner. He was in the kitchen when he heard the door open and the rapid clicking of heals moving his way. He looked up to see Becca ... and his first thought was wow!

She was moving fast straight towards him with an almost pained look on her face. As she came towards him, she unzipped her jacket and let it fall to the floor. The material underneath did nothing to conceal her breasts or nipples, in fact the nipples were rock hard and poking through the mesh, a splash of dark pink standing out from the darker background of the mesh. The short-short skirt and high heel boots made her legs look fantastic. But it was the look on her face that really concerned him. It was almost animalistic.

But before he could really process all of the sights, Becca closed the distance between them, fell to her knees then yanked his shorts down to his ankles. There were no words and no warm-up, she just engulfed his semi-hard cock, sucking and stroking it with her tongue inside her mouth. Never letting him slip from her mouth, she reached up to find his hands and guide them to the top of her head. The message was clear. Bobby began fucking her mouth as his cock became harder and harder. He held on to her head and moved her head in just the way it felt best for him. He would thrust deep then slowly withdraw while her lips were suctioned tight on his shaft and her tongue rapidly swirled along the bottom and tip.

If nothing had changed, he could have easily finished right there in her mouth in just a few minutes. But about the time he became completely hard and he had the slightest glimpse of his orgasm on the horizon, Zoe walked into his field of view. Dressed in the schoolgirl skirt, tight white shirt and pigtails, the vision before him caused his cock to get even harder. He wanted to enjoy this fantasy in front of him, so he stopped thrusting and just held Becca in place while she sucked.

Zoe leaned forward, “Do you like me like this?”

Her question made him thrust deep then back out again, “Fuck yes! You look scrumptious!”

“What would you like?”

“Undo the shirt.” Zoe made a production out of undoing the simple knot holding the shirt closed. Once it was open, she pulled the sides back, exposing her large tits and their erect nipples. While she touched, pinched and stroked the nipples, she ran her tongue across her lips.

Bobby groaned and thrust again and again into his wife’s mouth. At that moment Becca used her hands to push Bobby’s hips away long enough for her to look up and croak, “Fuck me, please!”

Not wanting to disappoint, Bobby used Becca’s hair to lift/guide her to her feet. As she stood, he got another look at her tits covered in the body stocking. Without letting go of her hair with one hand he used the other to maul her breasts, enjoying the feel of the material covering them. He glanced at Becca’s face and saw someone on fire with lust. Again, without letting go of her hair, he slid his other hand down her body and then under the hem of the short skirt and discovered the outfit was crotchless! He slid two fingers inside her and found her more than ready for him. He used her hair to turn her around and guide her to the leather armchair that was next to the fireplace. He pushed her down across the padded back, yanked up her skirt and then slid into her molten pussy, never having let go of the handful of her hair. The whole time Becca kept muttering “fuck, fuck, fuck...”

Directly across from the leather chair was a couch. When Bobby glanced up, he saw that Zoe was sliding down to the floor with her back to the couch. Zoe spread her legs as wide as they could go, revealing that she too was naked under her skirt. She began rubbing and stroking her clit while driving two, then three fingers into her wet core. Bobby kept stroking in and out of his wife but used her hair to lift her head so she faced her friend pleasuring herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.